Status
Not open for further replies.
FIRST POST EDIT: Added Callsigns to the cast list.

Hey dead, is a cyborg acceptable for a character?

Cybernetic enhancements are not unheard of.

If you are referring to full Android/Gynoid or full bodily replacement ala Ghost in the Shell, one would have to make a case for it.

Cybernetic enhancements are not unheard of.

If you are referring to full Android/Gynoid or full bodily replacement ala Ghost in the Shell, one would have to make a case for it.
K. Thanks.

K. Thanks.
No problem.

It's not an issue of the technology existing or not, it's an issue dealing with not only how prohibitively expensive it is, but also why one would have a fully cybernetic body at the group's age range.

It'd make sense for a CEO of a megacorp who doesn't want to give up his wealth and power up yet, but someone straight out of Academy having a full cyberbody is a bit odd.

Alright. Sounds about right.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Avinna Romanesque[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Alias(es): Alpha[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 21[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: Female[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality: She isn't very good with people and usually works alone. But she can make friends with people if she wants to. She's quiet and can be very kind to the people she likes.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance: My art is on here because my computer is being stupid and not letting me upload them. But it is my own art, I will be colouring and and completing the full body soon. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sexual orientation: Pansexual[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Likes: Secludedness, art, sparing, reading, and messing with her gears.[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Dislikes: People, gear malfunctions, loudness, failure, and dullness.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Advantages: She's amazing at hand-to-hand combat skills and incredible when it comes to stealth. She also has a knack for baking, cooking, and art.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Flaws: Alpha is not very good with any ranged weapon and isn't the best when it comes to working in a group. She also doesn't have good people skills and she doesn't always get a lot of the modern weaponry. She also has a lot of machinery problems. Such as, she can't go into water. She is okay if it rains and she has protective clothing, but she cannot go completely into any liquid. Her body also needs greased or oiled from time to time, especially when it's been used for a long time in combat. Sometimes a wire will get tangled or cut or ripped, and she has to go in and fix it. This could take from a matter of minutes to hours depending on what wire and how far down it is in her body.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Equipment: Usually simple plasma knives. Not much. She has a couple of smoke bombs stuck somewhere in her body...[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Background: Alpha was born and raised a fighter, before she was turned into a cyborg. She stayed in a secluded home in the middle of nowhere, with barely any modern objects or electronics. After a couple years, when she was 15, her family was attacked and burned to death. Alpha had somehow made it out alive, but with a cost. Her body was completely burned. It would take to long to heal, and it would be hard for her to fight again. So, when she was taken in by her Uncle, a brilliant scientist, she begged him to take her mind and download it into a cyborg, so she could fight again. After many weeks and months of fighting this, he came to his senses and built her a body. She almost died a couple times while trying to get her brain in, but it eventually worked. They decided to claim Avianna was dead, and change her name to Alpha. From that day, no one has known her real identity.[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Combat Style: She likes to fight up close and hand-to-hand. She doesn't speak while fighting. She focuses on their movements and stance. She usually zones out while fighting to focus on her opponent at hand.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]~~~~~[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personal Starfighter[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Black Blur[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Model: AP13 Swiftness[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Class: Infiltrator[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Stats:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Shields: 2[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Armour: 2[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Speed: 4[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Maneuverability: 4[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaponry: Machine guns, One Plasma Lance[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Special: Active-Camouflage stealth system; cannot be used while charging plasma lance[/BCOLOR]

Attachments

• b stealth.jpg
    b stealth.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 5
[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Avinna Romanesque[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Alias(es): Alpha[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 21[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: Female[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality: She isn't very good with people and usually works alone. But she can make friends with people if she wants to. She's quiet and can be very kind to the people she likes.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance: My art is on here because my computer is being stupid and not letting me upload them. But it is my own art, I will be colouring and and completing the full body soon. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sexual orientation: Pansexual[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Likes: Secludedness, art, sparing, reading, and messing with her gears.[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Dislikes: People, gear malfunctions, loudness, failure, and dullness.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Advantages: She's amazing at hand-to-hand combat skills and incredible when it comes to stealth. She also has a knack for baking, cooking, and art.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Flaws: Alpha is not very good with any ranged weapon and isn't the best when it comes to working in a group. She also doesn't have good people skills and she doesn't always get a lot of the modern weaponry. She also has a lot of machinery problems. Such as, she can't go into water. She is okay if it rains and she has protective clothing, but she cannot go completely into any liquid. Her body also needs greased or oiled from time to time, especially when it's been used for a long time in combat. Sometimes a wire will get tangled or cut or ripped, and she has to go in and fix it. This could take from a matter of minutes to hours depending on what wire and how far down it is in her body.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Equipment: Usually simple plasma knives. Not much. She has a couple of smoke bombs stuck somewhere in her body...[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Background: Alpha was born and raised a fighter, before she was turned into a cyborg. She stayed in a secluded home in the middle of nowhere, with barely any modern objects or electronics. After a couple years, when she was 15, her family was attacked and burned to death. Alpha had somehow made it out alive, but with a cost. Her body was completely burned. It would take to long to heal, and it would be hard for her to fight again. So, when she was taken in by her Uncle, a brilliant scientist, she begged him to take her mind and download it into a cyborg, so she could fight again. After many weeks and months of fighting this, he came to his senses and built her a body. She almost died a couple times while trying to get her brain in, but it eventually worked. They decided to claim Avianna was dead, and change her name to Alpha. From that day, no one has known her real identity.[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Combat Style: She likes to fight up close and hand-to-hand. She doesn't speak while fighting. She focuses on their movements and stance. She usually zones out while fighting to focus on her opponent at hand.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]~~~~~[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personal Starfighter[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Black Blur[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Model: AP13 Swiftness[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Class: Infiltrator[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Stats:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Shields: 2[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Armour: 2[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Speed: 4[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Maneuverability: 4[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaponry: Machine guns, One Plasma Lance[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Special: Active-Camouflage stealth system; cannot be used while charging plasma lance[/BCOLOR]

Accepted, though after this, I will not be accepting any more Infiltrators.

• Thank You
Reactions: Cry.EXE
Name: Kovet (Does not let anyone know his first name)
Alias(es): Paladin
Personality: Quiet, Protective of Friends and Family, and Intelligent
Appearance:
Sexual orientation: Heteroflexible
Likes: Cats, Books, Intellectual Debate, Candy, Protecting Others.
Dislikes: Bullies, Fish (Food), Hot Food, Over Complicated Things, Bitter Food.
Advantage: Can Notice Small Details, Can Keep Track of Many Things at Once, Is a Mediator, Doesn't Get Mad Easily, and Is Book Smart.
Flaw: Puts Himself in Harm's Way to Protect Others, Socially Awkward, Picky Eater, Over Protective
Equipment: Ballistic Shield, Knight Stick, Sub Machine Gun, and Heavy Armor.
Background: Growing up Kovet moved many different places because of his parent's job and often because of that was bullied. When they finally settled down in, an adult came and protected him one day from a group of thugs and told Kovet that life is better when you have people to protect. Ever since then Kovet has gone around helping others in need. Need a few bucks cash, even if it is his last dollar, Kovet will give it away. Someone bothering you, Kovet will speak to that person and make sure that they leave you alone. He also has a fondness for animals.
Combat Style: Protecting Others
~~~~~
Personal Starfighter
Name: Obsidian Lance
Model: T.H.O.R
Class: Guardian
Shields: 4
Armour: 4
Speed: 2
Maneuverability: 2
Weaponry: Two Turret-mounted Heavy Rotary Cannons
Special: Can fire in all directions; uses a high-processing power targeting computer capable of tracking multiple targets at once.
Appearance:
Obsidian%20Lance.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Kovet (Does not let anyone know his first name)
Alias(es): Paladin
Personality: Quiet, Protective of Friends and Family, and Intelligent
Appearance:
Sexual orientation: Heteroflexible
Likes: Cats, Books, Intellectual Debate, Candy, Protecting Others.
Dislikes: Bullies, Fish (Food), Hot Food, Over Complicated Things, Bitter Food.
Advantage: Can Notice Small Details, Can Keep Track of Many Things at Once, Is a Mediator, Doesn't Get Mad Easily, and Is Book Smart.
Flaw: Puts Himself in Harm's Way to Protect Others, Socially Awkward, Picky Eater, Over Protective
Equipment: (For field operations. Remember, Keep It Simple, Stupid. Don't go too overboard with your weaponry.)
Background: Growing up Kovet moved many different places because of his parent's job and often because of that was bullied. When they finally settled down in, an adult came and protected him one day from a group of thugs and told Kovet that life is better when you have people to protect. Ever since then Kovet has gone around helping others in need. Need a few bucks cash, even if it is his last dollar, Kovet will give it away. Someone bothering you, Kovet will speak to that person and make sure that they leave you alone. He also has a fondness for animals.
Combat Style: Protecting Others
~~~~~
Personal Starfighter
Name: Obsidian Lance
Model: T.H.O.R
Class: Guardian
Shields: 4
Armour: 4
Speed: 2
Maneuverability: 2
Weaponry: Two Turret-mounted Heavy Rotary Cannons
Special: Can fire in all directions; uses a high-processing power targeting computer capable of tracking multiple targets at once.
Appearance:
Obsidian%20Lance.png
Finish your equipment and it's accepted.

@DeadAxl
Oh! I forgot. I was going to ask for help with that because I am not used to using modern or futuristic weapons. What do you think he'd carry?

Some sort of rifle, laser or ballistic.
He's probably not a marksman, so an assault rifle might work best.

Medium or Heavy armour, depending on how much punishment he wants to take in a firefight vs how mobile he wants to be

OR If you want to go full defender, even on foot

A ballistic shield + SMG with Heavy Armour.

Alright. Accepted.

In a few days (I'm thinking around Thursday) I'll be closing Signups. When I do that, and we have no new members, I'd like for anyone who would like to play a second character to make a sheet for them, and I'll look it over.
A few days after Signups close (Saturday or Sunday), I'll be putting up the IC Thread, and the RP will officially start then

Considering working on the fleet compositions for both sides of the conflict.

Currently four general categories that will have various classes in them.

Fighter
Frigate
Cruiser
Capital

• Useful
Fighters are already all classified (Though the standard militaries will only have a mixture of Fighters, Bombers, and Interceptors, with a unique "fighter" classification ship (a troop transport) which will be defined later)

Frigates are the light- to medium-weight class, which contain the lightweight corvettes, light cargo freighters, and medium weight Frigates

Cruisers, the medium- to heavy-weight class hold cruisers, destroyers, battleships, and heavy cargo freighters. (The Dragoon, the ship belonging to your team, only falls under this class due to it's capacity to hold fighters, otherwise it'd be considered a frigate)

Capital ships (Quite obviously the heaviest and rarest class of ships) Have Carriers and Dreadnoughts, and are the most important (and in the Dreadnought-class' case, the most destructive) ships in a fleet. Basically, if you ever see more than one of these in a sector at once, it'd be a smart idea to leave. Fast.

• Bucket of Rainbows
I have finished a list for ships on both sides.

It's pretty cool.

Now I just need to outfit them with weapons.

...>.>

FIRST POST EDIT: Added Starship categories, as well as ships in either of the fleets.

Will list weapons for each category soon-ish

Status
Not open for further replies.