Status
Not open for further replies.
That was probably part of the plan, I just wanted to leave room for inclusion.

I've also realised my love for setting a scene @beginning post

CURRENT EDITS: Cast List updated; Reservations added.

whoa so much stuff to read

I'm in a number of RPs as it is atm, so I may not be able to join right away, buuuut I'll keep this in mind just in case :0

whoa so much stuff to read

I'm in a number of RPs as it is atm, so I may not be able to join right away, buuuut I'll keep this in mind just in case :0
Alright, no worries.

Latest Update: Added an A.I. to the "Red Dragoons" tab, to help explain why their ship isn't just a floating hunk of junk while the rest of the team is away!

@DeadAxl
I am going to do my best and try and come up with a profile for this. As stated in the private message I need to work on my Sci-fi writing so I will be taking this as a learning opportunity. Since we only have females right now I can play a guy or do you want this to be an all-female team? Also, can you tell me about races, are there non-human races available in this RP?

@DeadAxl
I am going to do my best and try and come up with a profile for this. As stated in the private message I need to work on my Sci-fi writing so I will be taking this as a learning opportunity. Since we only have females right now I can play a guy or do you want this to be an all-female team? Also, can you tell me about races, are there non-human races available in this RP?
Gender balance is of no concern.
In fact, I'm probably going to change my character, since I don't want to play "two" females.
Only humans exist in this world, although if you can make a convincing case for an android/gynoid, I might accept it.

can I be a Infiltrator or a fighter?

Name: Nikolai Romanoff
Alias(es): Berserker
Personality: Nikolai, a short-tempered giant of a man, lives life to it's fullest at all times. Drinking, partying, roughhousing, he does it all. Fiercely loyal, he will protect the name (and body) of anyone he holds close to him, though it takes a while for others to get used to his rude and boisterous manner.
Appearance:
2723ae1d7401875784205b7f5b8a19de4643a638.jpg

Sexual orientation: Straight
Likes: Fighting, Tinkering, working out, Adrenaline rushes, drinking
Dislikes: Being at rest, Peaceful solutions, needless killing, idiots who can't take care of their shit, the IFS
Advantage: Very good at punching things, Proficiency in most weapons, Engineer, Mechanic, Technological analysis.
Flaw: Very little regard for self-safety, Very little charisma, Not strategically minded, Acts before thinking.
Equipment: Heavy-Caliber Assault Rifle, Double-Barreled "Super" Shotgun with Variable Choke, Heavy Armour
Background: As an only child in a home that was rarely filled, Nikolai spent his days tinkering with machines to find out how they worked. Hid father, however, taught him to be a man's man who always stood up for the underdog. Living an almost double life of a rabble rouser and aspiring mechanic, he left for the academy to make use of his skills.
Combat Style: Up Close and Personal
~~~~~
Personal Starfighter
Name: Red Mace
Model: Antari Technologies Model 3 Gunship
Class: Fighter
Stats:
-Shields: 3
-Armour: 2
-Speed: 4
-Maneuverability: 3
-Weaponry: Twin Laser Repeaters (Medium), Twin Gatling Cannons (Medium), 10,000 rounds each
-Special: Contains superior hovering ability while in atmosphere to provide air support; Contains an experimental ZPE system that allows it to fly in different directions than normal (such as sideways, or backwards), although at lower speed and maneurverability.
Appearance:
latest

Last edited by a moderator:
If two characters are now allowed, I'm thinking of taking a Guardian.

@Tarieles I would like, before you consider creating a second character, that you would finish your first. I may think about allowing a second character, but currently your first is unfinished.

Alrighty, finally got her done. And I didn't notice that you still had only one character, which is why I thought we were upping it to 2. I'll stick to my one until it is officially upped.

She's almost complete; she only has one flaw currently as opposed to the four required.

Of course the limit would apply to me too, if it didn't, then I would be a hypocrite. And I hate hypocrites.

Right forgot that. Fixed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.