• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm off of work in 2 hours

Woot, will be posting soon.

Had to pick up my boyfriend from work and finish watching a documentary for class, but I'm back now, and I'm already halfway through my response.

After 3 DIFFERENT TIMES of writing something for Shockwave, I'm finally happy with what I wrote for him.

I gotta make an arsenal for him. "Shock's Library of Explosives".

Damnit, you posted right after I fell asleep, so now my complaints are unfounded! Damn you! (jk)

Very nice, though I'm sure words will be had on setting off explosions inside a sealed environment.

I'd like to have everyone make at least one post soon (Before say, I dunno, wednesday-thursday, maybe later? Definitely before the end of the week).
If you have reasons that keep you from posting, worry not, I am very lenient and understanding, and will only mildly judge you. (jk)
@Cry.EXE @-Toxic-Madness-
@Tarot
annoyed-im-watching-u.jpg

My goal is to have a post tomorrow afternoon/night. I have been SUPER busy since I have gotten back to Florida. I am hoping to catch up on everything this weekend.

@DeadAxl
I am working on my post right now, but I have a teensy request of you. Can you link all profiles to the front page so I can review them a lot easier than trying to find them all over the thread?

It is done, as well as the addition of Shockwave to the Cast List.

Alrighty. That only makes two left.
I look forward to seeing the other responses.

Sorry, I have family issues going on so I'll be slow.

I always seem to be out for some bullshit reason xD

It's cool, as long as you make a post before the end of the week.

Same with @-Toxic-Madness-
If you two can get in posts before then, that'd be grand.

If something comes up, it's alright as long as you give warning beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.