A Taste Of Freedom {OOC}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell Hath no fury like a Molly scorned xD
tumblr_mhgp2ggjY01rjzk9po1_500.jpg
Ohhh yeah...Her powers are greatly limited by that Collar. She actually has little to no control over them unless she wears that damn thing...If it is ever removed o - o"....Hold onto your butts

That would be scary o.o Especially since I don't think Iris could stop her since she doesn't responded to pain? Then again, Iris' powers aren't very developed to begin with considering she wants very little to do with them much less weaponized them ^.^;

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: DoomyCakez
That would be scary o.o Especially since I don't even think Iris could stop her since she doesn't responded to pain?
If it is strong enough, she will respond..but she is so crazy that she will most likely push through it...Bitch is stubborn like an ox X,D..If anything, it will just piss her off more

Yeah... not a good e.e

I would say that Donnie could restrain her with Telekinesis... but he would rather see what she does than stop her... he is the asshole that will egg her on.

"Get um Molly fuck them up!" xD

And Nikolett doesn't like to hurt anyone... so there is no asking her to stop her sister from causing damage... since she would never hurt the person that she consideres family xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea and DoomyCakez
Mathias is halfway done o - o" I will have him finished tomorrow hopefully!

feel free to think of more cute nicknames for him, if you guys do not mind > 3 >"

I would say that Donnie could restrain her with Telekinesis... but he would rather see what she does than stop her... he is the asshole that will egg her on.

"Get um Molly fuck them up!" xD
X,D If she is blindly pissed off to no end, she won't even see people anymore X,D They will ll run together in a scene of red, so most likely Donnie and Nikolett will be in danger as well.

X,D If she is blindly pissed off to no end, she won't even see people anymore X,D They will ll run together in a scene of red, so most likely Donnie and Nikolett will be in danger as well.
No xD... well that is when Donnie will get pissed off xD. Now the rp will have two maniacs going ham on one another if Molly comes at him wrong xD.

Nikolett will just try to stay out the way... running before fighting, since she is pretty fast. She is more speed and get away than brute attack like Donnie xD

Hehe, Iris mentally calling him Matty but too unsure to say it out loud :3

- 3 - Matty....It is adorable and reminds me of a york mint patty. I accept this...
I recently had a traumatic experience with York Peppermint Patties that ruined all mint type sweets for me.

*leans back on psychiatry couch* It all started on Halloween of 2015...

I recently had a traumatic experience with York Peppermint Patties that ruined all mint type sweets for me.

-puts on my psychiatrist glasses and pantsuit- o v o Go on <3

• Nice Execution!
  • Love
Reactions: Brea and Justin

also...random, but how will Lennox take to Mathias? "o 3 o)

someone had to make the brainiac of this operation - 3 -

Okay posted for Nikolett I hope you like her or feel bad for her or both xD

-puts on my psychiatrist glasses and pantsuit- o v o Go on <3
-nervously twiddles thumbs- Um...okay...

Well, my girlfriend and I were at a Halloween party hosted by a few of the seniors at her college and we were having a blast. The night went on and the house got a little too wild and crowded; eventually the bedrooms had to open up so the living room wouldn't be so crowded. A few hours later, the hosting group started up the scavenger hunt/raffle and most of the guests scattered to find the items while the few of us left (myself and 10 other people [not including my GF]) decided to give ourselves a tour of own (we were really looking for the expensive liquor; at least, I was). During our search, a friend and I came across a closed room that looked a whole lot like a pantry, so we figured this must be where the good stuff was hidden. Closed room while the others are wide open? DUH! Let's just barge in! Anyway, long story short, we opened the door and there stood a massive BEAST of a man dressed in a MOTHERFUCKING bib and diaper. And along side him was (what we assumed to be) his date who was dressed as a ridiculously busty nanny with a "used" diaper outstretched in her hands and brown sludge around her mouth. I use quotations because after we stood there all slack-jawed and stunned for about the longest FUCKING minute of our lives, they later explained that the brown substance on the diaper was actually melted York Peppermint Patties. This still didn't explain why they were doing this in a strangers pantry or whether or not this was some kind of fucked up form of foreplay they indulged in on a daily basis (because they looked at us like we were the crazy ones for freaking out) but my friend and I simply nodded like everything made sense in the world after their explanation...and then we made a run for it.

I wasn't sure if you were serious about wanting to hear about my story...but 'tis here for your undeserving eyes to scour! O.o

also...random, but how will Lennox take to Mathias? "o 3 o)

someone had to make the brainiac of this operation - 3 -
I think he'd like him a lot. I mean, Lennox is pretty intelligent himself considering his standing in the elitist group, but probably not anywhere near Matty's level. Either way, he can appreciate mind such as his, not to mention his stellar personality. However, he might find his talkativeness a bit vexing.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: DoomyCakez
I do not know any French but this song is soo freaking magical and beautiful^^

I'm going to chuckle at myself while reading about Mint trying to look for some comfort with Mall. Haha, that is some unfortunate choice. XD

//shot

And Mathias being described as a mix between Donovan and Mall. XD Maybe he can act as a mediator between the two of them? Mall for sure will have very little patience with someone as loud and violent as Don, no matter how sweet he actually may be. ;D

In other words. People, you may still message me about relationships if you have any ideas~

Status
Not open for further replies.