A Taste Of Freedom {OOC}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Working on Nikolett's intro now... after some crap with another rp, it's good to come to one that I can be as creative as I want with my cs and ic without someone complaining.... fun xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: DoomyCakez
I personally love him (and not because you used L as his face claim <3)! He tastes like an olive :D His personality is quite different from everyone else and kind of stands out a bit. He's also seemed to have found a balance between Mallory and Donnie o.o
I like him so far. I can't help but laugh as i read.
I'm glad you guys like him > w <" I got inspired by L's weirdness while watching Deathnote lol. I wanted to move away from looks because everyone is sexy...I thought I would make someone who is purely based on intellect O - O"...He's going to be intelligent as hell...That head of his is a encyclopedia...

And I wanted to make him slightly like Sherlock Holmes or Tony Stark in terms of snarkiness > 3 >" I like playing smartasses.

That's actually a great way to describe him...a balance between Mallory and Donnie X,D

Last edited:
@Noctis the Devious

an Olive? X,D He may not like that...He hates olives so much...he hates most foods in general, except sweets

I'm glad you guys like him > w <" I got inspired by L's weirdness while watching Deathnote lol. I wanted to move away from looks because everyone is sexy...I thought I would make someone who is purely based on intellect O - O"...He's going to be intelligent as hell...That head of his is a thesaurus...

And I wanted to make him slightly like Sherlock Holmes or Tony Stark in terms of snarkiness > 3 >" I like playing smartasses.

That's actually a great way to describe him...a balance between Mallory and Donnie X,D

Heh, with Iris being Sapiosexual I can actually see her crushing on him o.o

I don't know why, but he makes me think of an olive :3

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Heh, with Iris being Sapiosexual I can actually see her crushing on him o.o

I don't know why, but he makes me think of an olive :3
If she has a crush on him, he will completely and utterly oblivious to it X,D His mind has just forced him to mentally block out any sort of hope of getting a girl due to the fact that he thinks he is "Ugly" X,D

Compared to all the hotties in the Facility, it's hard to have confidence when you have an inability to gain weight, look as if you never sleep, and have the color of a grey tinted snowball X,D...He definitely is not Asexual though...He marvels at the human form and stuff and will be honest if he thinks a girl is pretty.

The Olive thing is going to be a mild strike to his pride > 3 >"

Nikolett will get along with him, I doubt he will like Donnie xD
I think he will actually find Donnie funny. A little roudy and stuff, but he will admire his rebellious spirit X,3

Wonder if he would get along with Jezebel?
She's really bubbly, but I feel as though he will think of her as a younger sibling...Not to mention she is utterly adorable X,D He is a bit of a pushover when it comes to girls, in all honesty. He can actually be quite the gentleman.

so yes o v o I believe he will get along with her, although he utterly exhausted by her X,D

Reactions: Goddess of the Moon
If she has a crush on him, he will completely and utterly oblivious to it X,D His mind has just forced him to mentally block out any sort of hope of getting a girl due to the fact that he thinks he is "Ugly" X,D

Compared to all the hotties in the Facility, it's hard to have confidence when you have an inability to gain weight, look as if you never sleep, and have the color of a grey tinted snowball X,D...He definitely is not Asexual though...He marvels at the human form and stuff and will be honest if he thinks a girl is pretty.

The Olive thing is going to be a mild strike to his pride > 3 >"

I think he will actually find Donnie funny. A little roudy and stuff, but he will admire his rebellious spirit X,3
Oh well okay than xD

You either you guys don't want to say no or I'm good at flavoring people o.0 I... I don't know which one is more concerning...

I forgot to flavor Harley D:

@Shattered♦Secrets™, I'll flavor Nikolettin a sec :3

• Love
Reactions: Justin
@Brea, Harley tastes like flan :D

@Shattered♦Secrets™, Sour Skittles :3
Skittles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
20111021-candy-a-day-skittles-sour.jpg

Skittle Vodka!!!!!!!!!!!!
dsc_2170-edit.jpg

So both of my chars taste like too of my favorite types of taste cool.

Holy craps that's a thing :O

Do mine Noctis! What do my character tastes like?

I forgot you too D: Hold on a sec!

Status
Not open for further replies.