A Taste Of Freedom {OOC}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did we agree to NPC Iris? I'm pretty sure we did, I just want to double check before I mention that she's there in my next post.

Yes we did :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
Due to me having a sinus infection/inflammation (or whatever it is called on english) I won't be online much. Definitely not able to write something that consists of more than two sentences. I am sorry, I hopefully will be able to write after the weekend. No promisses though

Aww, get better soon «3

Is this still going because I hope it is.

I dunno but you missed another chance at some word play with your new name :P

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I'm willing to continue once my life stops being a bitch. Not am I on a time crunch at work but I caught the nastiest stomach flu this morning and now I'm sick as hell. I'm going to try and see how things are working out for me when the month changes.

Ouch, don't die o.e

• Thank You
Reactions: Nemopedia
Ouch, don't die o.e
Working on it. I already got a rant from the "other two" how I refused to go to the hospital or see a doctor because it was so late. Something along the lines of "I will kill you myself if the sickness doesn't get you first, I swear to god" which I think is kinda plus minus zero if you ask me. Like do these girls want to make sure I survive or do they want to ensure I'm dead? xD

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Working on it. I already got a rant from the "other two" how I refused to go to the hospital or see a doctor because it was so late. Something along the lines of "I will kill you myself if the sickness doesn't get you first, I swear to god" which I think is kinda plus minus zero if you ask me. Like do these girls want to make sure I survive or do they want to ensure I'm dead? xD
giphy.gif

At least your appearance shall match what you truly are if you do. -_-''​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Wicked
People I have sad news. I don't know if it is due to being sick or due to the depression I am going through, but I loat my connection to this rp, the ideas I had in mind and my connection to my characters. However I do understand that others probably want to continue this rp, so feel free to going on without me. I hope you have a lot of fun, once again I am sorry for leaving :( but I feel it would be unfair to keep you all waiting for something that is not gonna happen.

People I have sad news. I don't know if it is due to being sick or due to the depression I am going through, but I loat my connection to this rp, the ideas I had in mind and my connection to my characters. However I do understand that others probably want to continue this rp, so feel free to going on without me. I hope you have a lot of fun, once again I am sorry for leaving :( but I feel it would be unfair to keep you all waiting for something that is not gonna happen.

I understand this all too well v.v I hope you feel better!

I'll be sad to see you and you're characters go. But, since you aren't planning on continuing, may I ask what your plans for this role play were? I remember you hinting something along the lines that they never truly escaped, or maybe it was they wouldn't have freedom for very long? If you don't feel like typing it out or whatever that's fine, I'm just curious.

Also, I'm sorry to hear you're having a tough time. I do hope things get better for you soon.

i-quit.gif

And just when we got down to the good part... Oh well. *Files Remy for future use in somewhere else*

Status
Not open for further replies.