A Taste Of Freedom {OOC}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guilty by association D:<

Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
DarkiusHeavenstein is drunk is currently on her way home =^.^=

Pffft I am sober. I just stepped out of court room

By the way, were do involved in the court proceedings or were you recieving the court proceedings o.0

No, She's Dark :P

@Cybermoon Yes I am a girl xD

@Noctis the Devious I was doing the defense of my client, who could (more or less) falsely accusted of getting someone into the hospital.

Yeah we did win our case so far. However the other can still go in appeal (or what it is called)

It was self defense. Not purposely trying to hurt the other or get him in the hospital xD

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Oh so he wasn't wrongly accused, he was just blamed for the other's idiocy.

Reactions: Tyrannosaurus Rekt
Yeah we did win our case so far. However the other can still go in appeal (or what it is called)

It was self defense. Not purposely trying to hurt the other or get him in the hospital xD

XDDDD I can already imagine what the other was screaming in court.

"ONRECHTMATIGE DAAD!!!"

Seriously. That is what practically every layman seems to scream after talking to a jurist once. XDDD

Article:
onrechtmatige daad, onrecht
n. any harm or injury resulting from a violation of a legal right
onrechtmatige daad, onrecht
n. (law) any wrongdoing for which an action for damages may be brought
Source: Lexipedia.com

Huh, interesting.

Also, I'm not sure how well they'd get along but Rook and Iris would work fairly well together with her power over pain and what not.

XDDDD I can already imagine what the other was screaming in court.
"ONRECHTMATIGE DAAD!!!"

Seriously. That is what practically every layman seems to scream after talking to a jurist once. XDDD

That is because OD is 'easy' to prove XD but he threw it on 'mishandeling'

Oh so he wasn't wrongly accused, he was just blamed for the other's idiocy.
Well he did put the other in the hospital but... I will just tell the whole story

Our client was at the bar drinking with his gf and some guy starts coming on to her. So he and his gf say that he should go away. But the guy just continues and when our client went to the bathroom, tbe guy kissed the gf. Client gets angry and tells him to 'get the fuck away' from his gf and shoves him harshly. At some later point the gf went to get drinks and the guy comes on to her again. Client notices this and sees the guy is forcig his hand dowm his gf pants so he grabs an bottle of beer, smashes the end of and attacks the other guy in the face. After that he went over to his 'hysteric' gf. The bartender and a bouncer take the guy out of the bar and call an ambulance for him.

In court the guy accussed our client of hitting and kicking him repeatedly outside the bar. After the first attack with the beer bottle. However our client never left the bar. (Several witnesses and camera prove this). So he was (more or less) false accused.

On the other hand we are now pressing charges against the guy for sexual harrasment xD so that was my day

Nice :D But my statement still stands :3

Status
Not open for further replies.