A Taste Of Freedom {OOC}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Akiva: Sushi

Jezebel: Apple pie :3

Did I get everyone?

Wait, no I didn't o.o Lennie is blueberry bubblegum <3

Yeah I was looking over his sheet when I remembered the short discussion with Rogue about how intense blueberry bubblegum can be x)

EDIT: Cotton Candy, Salty Rice Cake, Copper, Dark Chocolate, Honey Suckle Nectar, Flan, Chicken, Blueberry Bubblegum, Cinnamon, Sour Skittles, Medium Rare Stake-Smoked Turkey, Sushi, Apple Pie, Olive,

Last edited:
ughhh...Mathias is taking longer than I thought X,D

You can do it :D

@DarkiusHeavenstein I was going to have Nikolett had one of the doctors in love with her... or at least wanting her to himself, if that is cool. Writing up the post now, if not cool I can take it out. Just thought it would make sense that she is so protected by them... but not always, since the man is abusive. There is always one doctor who wants a vulnerable and "weak" patient for himself. Nothing big and plot changing just some backstory and other inner drama for Nikolett, since she will probably have the most difficulty leaving the Facility for good.

@DarkiusHeavenstein I was going to have Nikolett had one of the doctors in love with her... or at least wanting her to himself, if that is cool. Writing up the post now, if not cool I can take it out. Just thought it would make sense that she is so protected by them... but not always, since the man is abusive. There is always one doctor who wants a vulnerable and "weak" patient for himself. Nothing big and plot changing just some backstory and other inner drama for Nikolett, since she will probably have the most difficulty leaving the Facility for good.
Molly will have some difficulty as well. She was the first created being, as well as prototype for their 'super solider'. She is not something to be let go so easily, but her powers are slightly more drastic. If anything, the facility will want to ring her back in to be controlled. She is not on the same terms with them as Nikolett is

Molly will have some difficulty as well. She was the first created being, as well as prototype for their 'super solider'. She is not something to be let go so easily, but her powers are slightly more drastic. If anything, the facility will want to ring her back in to be controlled. She is not on the same terms with them as Nikolett is
Yeah, I was thinking or hoping that since they were both created Molly and Nikolett can have a sisterly bond... since they really don't have anyone else that understands the way they were made out to be some super soldier slave to the people that abuse them. If you want that is, they do have the total opposite of personalities than anyone xD but yeah lol.

Reactions: DoomyCakez
Yeah, I was thinking or hoping that since they were both created Molly and Nikolett can have a sisterly bond... since they really don't have anyone else that understands the way they were made out to be some super soldier slave to the people that abuse them. If you want that is, they do have the total opposite of personalities than anyone xD but yeah lol.
I like the idea actually. I was worried in the beginning, because I was slightly shocked that someone else decided to make a created being as we; however, it seems only natural for the Doctors to try to amend the failures that occurred with Molly's creation X,D...She was left with massive scarring as well as a lacking of human code of conduct and Morals. Nikolett is her improvement to an extent, but I feel she can understand Molly a lot more than the others X,D

Total opposites, but that will be a cute sort of differentiation...mainly due to the fact that Nikolett is so...human...Molly is a fucking monster X,D

• Love
Reactions: Brea and Justin
I like the idea actually. I was worried in the beginning, because I was slightly shocked that someone else decided to make a created being as we; however, it seems only natural for the Doctors to try to amend the failures that occurred with Molly's creation X,D...She was left with massive scarring as well as a lacking of human code of conduct and Morals. Nikolett is her improvement to an extent, but I feel she can understand Molly a lot more than the others X,D

Total opposites, but that will be a cute sort of differentiation...mainly due to the fact that Nikolett is so...human...Molly is a fucking monster X,D
Rofl, yeah I saw yours and I did think of Kitana and Mileena just in reverse... since Kitana was born first but in this Molly (mileena) was created first. Even though the others will see Molly as a "failed" experiment, Nikolett will see her as the only family she has and the only link to someone that she can confide with anything xD. Maybe Nikolett can be Molly's calm button and Molly can be Nikolett's insane button, since in the wild I think you need a little bit of both, like Yin and Yang xD. Both of my chars seem to love Molly... maybe because I love crazy xD

Rofl, yeah I saw yours and I did think of Kitana and Mileena just in reverse... since Kitana was born first but in this Molly (mileena) was created first. Even though the others will see Molly as a "failed" experiment, Nikolett will see her as the only family she has and the only link to someone that she can confide with anything xD. Maybe Nikolett can be Molly's calm button and Molly can be Nikolett's insane button, since in the wild I think you need a little bit of both, like Yin and Yang xD. Both of my chars seem to love Molly... maybe because I love crazy xD
Ohhh I like that... e w e"

But Molly can only be pushed so far, and it my become more apparent as the RP progresses. It may get to the point that not even Nikolett, Ralyn, or Donnie can keep her in control X,3

Ohhh I like that... e w e"

But Molly can only be pushed so far, and it my become more apparent as the RP progresses. It may get to the point that not even Nikolett, Ralyn, or Donnie can keep her in control X,3
Oh that's gonna be terrifying... well be something I can't wait to see xD... or maybe go hide somewhere when it happens.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: DoomyCakez
Oh that's gonna be terrifying... well be something I can't wait to see xD... or maybe go hide somewhere when it happens.
Yas..I see Molly being a force in this RP... O - O

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Yas..I see Molly being a force in this RP... O - O

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...
Hell Hath no fury like a Molly scorned xD
tumblr_mhgp2ggjY01rjzk9po1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.