A Taste Of Freedom {OOC}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's fight or flight and Al will definitely fight. He won't
be held down so easily xD
Oh she knows o w o, but that will be the fun of it!~ The chase and battle and final capture! Which will just end in Al getting stared at for a while and maybe poked a bit, but other than that absolutely nothing...Maybe she might offer him something, like whatever she has in her hands at the time, but other than that, she will be harmless X,D

She'll just be curious

Oh she knows o w o, but that will be the fun of it!~ The chase and battle and final capture! Which will just end in Al getting stared at for a while and maybe poked a bit, but other than that absolutely nothing...Maybe she might offer him something, like whatever she has in her hands at the time, but other than that, she will be harmless X,D

She'll just be curious

If she gives him raw meat he will be fine. Or let him bite her, since he can draw power from organic material and Molly is powerful he should be able to get lots of power from her.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: DoomyCakez
If she gives him raw meat he will be fine. Or let him bite her, since he can draw power from organic material and Molly is powerful he should be able to get lots of power from her.
I feel like she would get bit on accident anyways X,D Get's too close or too brave and end up getting bit > 3 <"

Which she won't mind. She heals rather quickly and pain doesn't have a massive affect on her. If anything, she might laugh at it and like him more for being so vicious lol

• Love
Reactions: parkpyro
I feel like she would get bit on accident anyways X,D Get's too close or too brave and end up getting bit > 3 <"

Which she won't mind. She heals rather quickly and pain doesn't have a massive affect on her. If anything, she might laugh at it and like him more for being so vicious lol

Sounds like there first meeting will be a very eventful one XD

You lot are the most social bunch I've ever joined! It's like whenever I finish reading once page there's already another full one for me to read! Haha, this will take some getting used to.

Anyways: would someone mind telling me the male-to-female ratio? I know that it said in the rules that the ratio doesn't really matter, but if one gender greatly outnumbers the other it'll make it easier on me when deciding which gender to make my own character.

You lot are the most social bunch I've ever joined! It's like whenever I finish reading once page there's already another full one for me to read! Haha, this will take some getting used to.

Anyways: would someone mind telling me the male-to-female ratio? I know that it said in the rules that the ratio doesn't really matter, but if one gender greatly outnumbers the other it'll make it easier on me when deciding which gender to make my own character.
I don't know the exact number, but I am fairly certain that there are more girls than boys at the moment...or they may be equal. You can go either way, I believe > 3 <"

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea

In the cast list I have noted the genders of the characters down. I can't check it for you right now since I am on the train on my way home. But if you go there you could see how the ratio is. I have the feeling we have more guys than girls, but it could be even as well.

• Useful
Reactions: Brea
@Noctis the Devious what would Alkalb taste like??? I really want to know

I've been thinking about it since I first started assigning tastes to character and I honestly can't decide between medium rare steak and turkey o.o Don't ask...

Reactions: Duwang Chew
It's Wicked's fault. He single handedly added forty pages to my own group roleplay' OOC.

@Brea and everyone else interested

The male female ratio is even. We have 4 males and 4 females at the moment!

Great! I'll be making a female then!

Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
= w =" mmmm Cinnamon

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Status
Not open for further replies.