A Taste Of Freedom {OOC}

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I say long I mean looooooonnnnnnnnggggg XD I just wasted paying attention and suddenly it was like hitting the second page (in Word) and I was like 'oh... this is 1800 words... that might not be appreciated..."
Yeah maybe split that into two or three or five posts xD after everyone posts or something xD

I'm bouncing between raw and bloody and a smoky flavor for Al actually o.o And since we smoked our Turkey this year that's what came to mind.
Oh, nice! Well raw and bloody steak is... alright, not quite my thing. I do enjoy the medium and soft, slightly bloody center. But if its too raw, it'll end up just tasting like blood. Which tastes like pennies and salt. And I think that might be pretty close with the taste of copper you gave to Molly. Smoked meat could fit him very well, because smoky flavor is strong and turns easily into scent. This also makes me think of automatically of musk. Smoke and musk. The scent of a wolf pelt, maybe. Hmm.

Well, I got a little sidetracked there. I vote for smoked turkey.
OMG I love exotic meat! Anyway yes crickets are very crunchy and very healthy. They taste a bit like fries actually. Yes, I have been to Kenya and lived with the local people there, so very interesting stuff to eat. And it is not like you can actually say no, since they don't have much else. However once you are able to forget that you are eating insects it is quite nice. However I do suggest sticking with dead instects... I still can't understand how they eat those living larva's...
Yeah, I'd rather go with the dead ones, too. Who knows what they'll do there if they somehow manage to survive. I mean, people in Asia die yearly because they swallow living baby octopuses, and they catch in the throat and choke their eaters alive. And then you hear the stories of someone eating live worms and them fighting back and eating themselves out through your system. Not my cup of tea. When I eat something, I want it to be immobile on my plate and not so fresh that I need to kill it again.

SPECULAASPOPPEN!
SPECULAAAAAAAAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know the good stuff man. Forget about the weed. We got the best cookies. <333
tumblr_m93vojDoy41r0mmxk.gif

But it sounds like something I want to eat.

Also I have noticed my intro is really getting too long XD So I am gonna shorten it XD
Oh god, you sound like me. Tone it down.

THE FISH IS IN THE BUILDING. I REPEAT; THE FISH... IS IN THEN BUILDING.

//Chanting together with Misa in the background

one of us one of us one of us
Yaaaaaaas! One of Us! One of Us! (Come to the dark side fishy)

tumblr_m93vojDoy41r0mmxk.gif

But it sounds like something I want to eat.
In English they are probably called; ginger cookies!

And if you haven't had these either...

I know what to ship over with the next package.

@Misaou: Oh, dear heavens, no! The other half has appeared! DDDD:

• Love
Reactions: Wicked
@WishfulNemo I was summoned by your holy arrival. //dramatically flips cape Yes, welcome welcome to the dark side fishy. We have cookies somewhere this side of the force xD

And if you haven't had these either...

I know what to ship over with the next package.

@Misaou: Oh, dear heavens, no! The other half has appeared! DDDD:
No, never had ginger cookies. And I admit, ginger has never quite been my personal favorite. It goes in small amounts in some foods and sweets. However, do send me an another yummy package! I need to get around sending yours too. I never just remember. And when I remember I get lazy or I'm broke as hell.

And yes, I informed her. Can't start a riot without Misa!

@WishfulNemo I was summoned by your holy arrival. //dramatically flips cape Yes, welcome welcome to the dark side fishy. We have cookies somewhere this side of the force xD
Funnily enough, we were just talking about cookies. So, have a cookie. We're talking about Dutch ginger cookies that I've never had.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Still don't understand why they are called that... Because it has nothing to do with ginger right?

*Slowly backs out of the thread*

@Wicked: YOU POOR UNFORTUNATE SOUL. YOU ARE MISSING OUT ON SO MUCH DELICIOUS ARTERY CLUTTERING GOODS. It is clear, never moving to Finland. They don't have the good stuff there. smh.

@DarkiusHeavenstein: They actually do contain ginger? A bit though. As part of the spices and you can't taste them.

Still don't understand why they are called that... Because it has nothing to do with ginger right?
You guys are confusing me. Ginger cookies without ginger? What the hell is this? That makes about as much sense as laminated toilet paper.

*Slowly backs out of the thread*
Hey, don't you dare to abandon me here alone with these clog wearing weed smokers!

@Wicked: YOU POOR UNFORTUNATE SOUL. YOU ARE MISSING OUT ON SO MUCH DELICIOUS ARTERY CLUTTERING GOODS. It is clear, never moving to Finland. They don't have the good stuff there. smh.
Well, I wasn't joking when I answered to this one Indian woman last year when she asked me what Finnish food culture was all about. I told her it's all about blandness and misery. She laughed. I didn't. Because I wasn't joking.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Useful
Reactions: Duwang Chew
@Wicked Is it okay if I abuse Remy for my intro? In a good way though!

@DarkiusHeavenstein: They actually do contain ginger? A bit though. As part of the spices and you can't taste them.
I still want my stroopwafel or whatever you call it xD (I've had ginger snaps. Do those count as ginger cookies? What about gingerbread cookies?)

Also @WishfulNemo Do you live above or below the rivers?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Wicked
Status
Not open for further replies.