A Taste Of Freedom {OOC}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
X,3 meanwhile Molly is disturbing to everyone I suppose, yeah?

She is made up of multiple people, meaning that those vengeful spirits hang around her. She has also killed people, so those creeps are around her as well. I am fairly certain that Evie would not want to fuck with her personality, since she usually gets the negative effects...so I don't think she would want to be crazy. Ralyn hates her because she is obsessive and insane, but loves her strength and power, so uses her like a pawn.

Al is afraid of her, which unless given a 'reason' to, Molly is not mean...She is crazy mind you, but she is not always hostile and volatile. She can actually be quite loving if she cares for you soon yeah o - o"

The only person who seems to genuinely be her friend is Donnie, so yay ; w ; at least she has one person, but it really looks like Molly is alone lmfao...

For the moment tbe only person Iris has is Ralyn :c And she's not completely sure how she feels about him. His voice tastes like a rice cake covered in salt most of the time but if he's genuine in his inquires about her Synesthesia, she wouldn't mind trying to explain it to him as long as he can put up with her social disability.

For the moment tbe only person Iris has is Ralyn :c And she's not completely sure how she feels about him. His voice tastes like a rice cake covered in salt most of the time but if he's genuine in his inquires about her Synesthesia, she wouldn't mind trying to explain it to him as long as he can put up with her social disability.
"Salty Rice Cake. Nice!" *grinning*

Oh shut up, Ralyn. Anyway he can be very patient, so her social disability would not be a problem. (another thng that will interest him)

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
@DoomyCakez Yeah, well, crazy and unstable characters like Molly really unsettle me personally. All my instincts scream to me to stay as far away as possible, and they transport to my characters. And with what she's done and what he can see... Remy should have a death wish to want to get close to her. She's off her onion and has a mob of malicious spirits hanging around her. Yeah, sounds like a good time.

@Noctis the Devious I wouldn't mind making a relationship between Iris and Remy. They could get along well, in my opinion. Remy is patient and very tolerant, so her stumbling and fumbling shouldn't be a problem. I could see a friendship here.

@DoomyCakez Yeah, well, crazy and unstable characters like Molly really unsettle me personally. All my instincts scream to me to stay as far away as possible, and they transport to my characters. And with what she's done and what he can see... Remy should have a death wish to want to get close to her. She's off her onion and has a mob of malicious spirits hanging around her. Yeah, sounds like a good time.
So quick to judge :3
@Noctis the Devious I wouldn't mind making a relationship between Iris and Remy. They could get along well, in my opinion. Remy is patient and very tolerant, so her stumbling and fumbling shouldn't be a problem. I could see a friendship here.
Awesome ^.^ Your character would probably taste bittersweet. I'm having so much fun assigning tastes to people xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Wicked

He will run into her eventually... e w e) And she will be curious about the fact that he can see the spirits X,D Sooo...she may actually try to bother him more than you would think. She is an inquisitive person, so she will have a lot of questions about his ability...and there is no telling her "no" because she WILL find him o - o"

Awesome ^.^ Your character would probably taste bittersweet. I'm having so much fun assigning tastes to people xD
AND IFKR!? You guys haven't even met her yet, and already hating on the poor gal e 3 e) It's not her fault that she is crazy...blame the jerks that made her!

also...what does Molly taste like????? o v o

That's not going to be good cause Alkalb will be hanging around Remy, and if Molly shows up bad things might go down

• Useful
Reactions: Duwang Chew
That's not going to be good cause Alkalb will be hanging around Remy, and if Molly shows up bad things might go down
X,D lmfao...She'll love on them all o - o"

NO ONE IS SAFE FROM HER FRIENDSHIP AND LOVE!!! O: <

I don't think he wants to be loved on tho....
Well she will find interest in him X,3 She'll be interested in all of them, being that she has been kept in as much seclusion and isolation as he has. She has never met anyone outside of the staff and guards so to be introduced to a bunch of new people means that she will be initially curious.

She is also a naturally inquisitive person, so she will again have a lot of question and probably will watch him and such to get a better feel of him x,3...

BUT KNOWING MOLLY SHE WILL PROBABLY CAPTURE HIM AND HOLD HIM DOWN AND EXAMINE HIM HERSELF. Because she is charming like that...

He will run into her eventually... e w e) And she will be curious about the fact that he can see the spirits X,D Sooo...she may actually try to bother him more than you would think. She is an inquisitive person, so she will have a lot of questions about his ability...and there is no telling her "no" because she WILL find him o - o"
Haha, yeah. Remy will be feeling very awkward and distressed by the attention he's receiving from her, and will be having hard time not breaking into cold sweat. Especially because of the Creeps that, well, creep around her and probably look pretty bad -- the spirits manifest themselves to Remy usually in shape they died.
I am lol. When it comes to these type of crazy characters I tend to nope the fuck out of them if possible. I can deal well with sociopaths and more calm psychopaths, I understand them. But the unstable kind make me uncomfortable and really cautious, because you never know what they might do. When's the moment the switch will be flipped and you find a fucking pencil in your eye socket or something. The unpredictable nature of these character make me want to squirm.

Oh, bittersweet. Like what type of bittersweet? Can you give me an example of a food that would taste like that? I'm super curious. I understand the reference of the salty rice cake and copper that are assigned for Ralyn and Molly, but I'm not entirely sure how to interpret bittersweet on Remy.

Just guys, please, don't eat Remy alive together. I'd really like that very much.

Haha, yeah. Remy will be feeling very awkward and distressed by the attention he's receiving from her, and will be having hard time not breaking into cold sweat. Especially because of the Creeps that, well, creep around her and probably look pretty bad -- the spirits manifest themselves to Remy usually in shape they died.

I am lol. When it comes to these type of crazy characters I tend to nope the fuck out of them if possible. I can deal well with sociopaths and more calm psychopaths, I understand them. But the unstable kind make me uncomfortable and really cautious, because you never know what they might do. When's the moment the switch will be flipped and you find a fucking pencil in your eye socket or something. The unpredictable nature of these character make me want to squirm.

Oh, bittersweet. Like what type of bittersweet? Can you give me an example of a food that would taste like that? I'm super curious. I understand the reference of the salty rice cake and copper that are assigned for Ralyn and Molly, but I'm not entirely sure how to interpret bittersweet on Remy.

Just guys, please, don't eat Remy alive together. I'd really like that very much.
Literally....They are going to look so bad X,D I feel horrible, but if he tells her, Molly may apologize for the state they died in just to make him a little more comfortable...She will actually be quite excited herself, the thought of a bunch of gory dead people hanging around her is soon much fun to her, but she understands to an extent that it is not everyone's cup of tea.

But yeah...He may end up being slightly scarred by it, so I apologize ahead of time lmfao.

Also, Molly doesn't go around eating people. She was told it was naughty at a young age and has since then never bit anyone again. o - o She is rather interested in it, but has never acted upon the urges since she was little. So Remy is safe, but if anything he will have to deal with her jumping on his back so she can be higher up lol

Well she will find interest in him X,3 She'll be interested in all of them, being that she has been kept in as much seclusion and isolation as he has. She has never met anyone outside of the staff and guards so to be introduced to a bunch of new people means that she will be initially curious.

She is also a naturally inquisitive person, so she will again have a lot of question and probably will watch him and such to get a better feel of him x,3...

BUT KNOWING MOLLY SHE WILL PROBABLY CAPTURE HIM AND HOLD HIM DOWN AND EXAMINE HIM HERSELF. Because she is charming like that...
Alkalb see's Remy as his owner. If you kidnap him, Alkalb will hunt you down and eat you alive

Alkalb see's Remy as his owner. If you kidnap him, Alkalb will hunt you down and eat you alive
lmfao...She won't kidnap anyone X,D She'll just hold you down and poke at you for a while to get a better look at you o - o"

She'll probably only to that with Al to be honest, being that he probably runs away from her whenever he sees her... e 3 e

• Nice Execution!
lmfao...She won't kidnap anyone X,D She'll just hold you down and poke at you for a while to get a better look at you o - o"

She'll probably only to that with Al to be honest, being that he probably runs away from her whenever he sees her... e 3 e

It's fight or flight and Al will definitely fight. He won't
be held down so easily xD

Dark Chocolate comes to mind o.o

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.