A Taste Of Freedom {OOC}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too late for me to join? Seems to be a lot of open spots on the Cast List tab, but with 9 pages in the OOC I can't really be sure that there haven't been more spots taken then indicated by the Cast List.

If it's not too late, fabulous! I've got to go to bed now (well, like, 3 hours ago... oops!) but I will likely be able to have a character up tomorrow, and if not then on Tuesday. Though... all of the CS's I saw while skimming through the pages seemed pretty fleshed out... can't promise mine will be as pretty looking!

Might I reserve the Electrokinesis ability, as well as the scout for group 1 (assuming it's not already taken)? Please & Thank you!
I had updated the castlist yesterday (only had a few minor changes left) so yes you are welcome. I will note you down in the cast list as group 1 scout with electrokinesis in a bit.

^^^ Sorry about that. Work and school's got me properly fucked up. -.- I'll have it up as soon as possible! If I happen to disappear for longer than I already have [I really hope that won't be the case], @DarkiusHeavenstein feel free to give my reservation to the next person in line.

Again...SORRY!!!!!!!!!! :c
As @DoomyCakez already mentioned. You can't leave us! Not with the madness we planned out!

But I understand. I would hate to see you leave :(

Also which power did you want to have?

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Brea
I always leave at the wrong time.... :(

My character is up for any kind of relationship. Although he's a little shy so I don't know if he would talk much, since everyone's characters seem so bubbly

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Wicked
  • Thank You
Reactions: Duwang Chew

My character is up for any kind of relationship. Although he's a little shy so I don't know if he would talk much, since everyone's characters seem so bubbly
Ralyn could 'like' him. He likes studying behaviour so his animalistic instinct would interest him. Besides another pawn to manipulate is always fun^^ he will be subtle about it, giving Alkalb the idea he is in charge

Mina would probably treat him like a family pet or something. Giving him extra food off her plate, etc.

I think he and Molly would actually get along well ^ w ^" She's more animalistic than human, so i feel as though she can understand him rather well and not look down upon him.

just an offer though...I know she is rather intimidating and stuff...with the whole "murder your face" kind of thing...

Great. Now I'm not sure if I want her on the same team with Molly.

More fun for me, I guess.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: DoomyCakez
There will be times when Mina considers her antics adorable, yes.

Which serves to make it all the more sadder.

There will be times Mina considers her antics adorable, yes.

Which serves to make it all the more sadder.
Yes I agree..It's very sad really... X,D The girl is fucked up in the head.

@Noctis the Devious Iris is accepted. Ralyn would be very interested in figuring out how the taste/sound works. So he will probably be around her lot. (Be careful for Molly though)

@Jet Jaguar Mina is accepted. I could see her and Ralyn studying together or something

e w e yasss yas....

Frankly she'd think he looks and feels reliable from a distance, but they haven't really talked at depth apart from maybe the occasional studying just as you've said.

Frankly she'd think he looks and feels reliable from a distance, but they haven't really talked at depth apart from maybe the occasional studying just as you've said.
Sounds good to me!

@parkpyro Oh I love this already. Hihi and Ralyns army gets bigger!

@parkpyro @Jet Jaguar @DoomyCakez @Misaou @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Brea @Wicked Rogue @Noctis the Devious

People I updated the cast list. Could you all please check if this is alright. If not, please let me know.
Noctis; I placed your character in group 1 as back up otherwise she would be so lonely in group 3 (if I am right)
Rogue; I hope the tag worked, since I really have no idea how to tag you otherwise XD

@Cybermoon @Wordlocked @Ragamoofin

I still have three places left in existing groups and those are;
group 1; Medic
group 2; Leader
group 4; Leader

Cyber and Ragamoofin; I am not sure if you too are still interested? I didn't recieve anything from you guys (or I am extremely blind, which is totally possible, since I am stupid)

Alkalb is in the same group with Remy and Evie, so they should defs have something there. I think Remy would alright with Alkalb, pity him little even, sometimes feel a little cautious of him, but overall just like him. He would be aware Alkalb is not a normal kid, because he's more like a feral child they sometimes find in the wilds of Russia that have been adopted by wolf packs; Alkalb does not quite understand morality, the difference between right and wrong, but that does not make him a bad person by default. He's just a little lost and needs understanding, care and guidance. And, well, some restraint here and there. I think Alkalb would awaken empathy and sadness in Remy, seeing as the kid is one of the more unlucky ones with the treatments he's been getting.

@Cybermoon yeah, where are you now? I gave in so come play with me!

• Nice Execution!
So I have to wait an hour before my next class starts, so I will try to get my starter up (or at least mostly done)

What do you guys think would be the best start? Just some general post and have the escape in the next second post so to say, or start right away with the mayhem of escaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.