• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries at all~ Even with the small confusions here and there, I think the auditions was a pretty good success.

I will be posting today or tomorrow. I'm finishing up at my job and packing to move out of my apartment. ^^

awesome that you'll be in a bigger place now! I still need to get outta my parent's place =/

Sorry again about the late post. I was at a concert this weekend and, well... I partied a little too hard xD been recovering. Was a shit ton of fun though. no regrets!

Finally posted!

Yeah, I've been living in what used to be one of the country's worst insane asylums/haunted houses for the past 7 months. Surprisingly nice to be honest, although my new apartment is awesome in everyway possible. :D

Don't knock living with your parents though - rent is getting stupidly expensive, at least where I am. I kinda envy some of my friends for that sometimes.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Reply coming up either tonight or tomorrow.

I really don't know how to reply... I may be writing a bathroom breakdown in a few.

Posted! Sorry for the single day delay. Classes just started up...this is going to be a messy week...

Thanks for your hard work! So I guess from here on, the band would talk a bit over drinks?
Pretty much~ At this point, anyone is free to have their characters do anything they like. They can stick around at Dirty Magic or leave if they want their character to. I'm not sure if the day ends when the other characters at the club end their day too.

I was thinking of characters who stick around going out for expensive frozen yogurt with Ale complaining he wants ice cream instead XD. Not sure.

I was thinking of characters who stick around going out for expensive frozen yogurt with Ale complaining he wants ice cream instead XD. Not sure.
I can imagine Emile suggesting it. Being you know...himself. ^^;
Thoughts, @Boss Megu?

We should probably get a time skip going pretty soon, right? I don't want to end this scene abruptly, so would something like 2-3 more posts from everyone before we move on be cool?

I'm also curious to know what you guys have in mind for the next scene. Should we get all our characters together this time or should we split again, but with a different combination of characters? Any ideas for what our characters would be doing this time? How much time should pass during the skip?

I'd like to hear something from everyone regarding at least one of those things.

@Mippu @Absinthe @Pray4me @Ananfal @Boss Megu @LuckycoolHawk9 @MST3K 4ever @BoB (Best of Boxes)³ @abalint

As far as I know, my character had made plans with Mae to do something after dancing - perhaps that can be something everyone is involved in? Or that can be postponed to the following day, maybe a party? To celebrate the band or something?

Reactions: Banana-senpai
We should probably get a time skip going pretty soon, right? I don't want to end this scene abruptly, so would something like 2-3 more posts from everyone before we move on be cool?

I'm also curious to know what you guys have in mind for the next scene. Should we get all our characters together this time or should we split again, but with a different combination of characters? Any ideas for what our characters would be doing this time? How much time should pass during the skip?

I'd like to hear something from everyone regarding at least one of those things.
Well, splitting them up to be with not friends would work better. Perhaps Reiner groups all the people who barely know each other together. I got no idea for what they would be doing. Perhaps Saturday Night.

I'm fine with a time skip. The characters at Dirty Magic can hang around then after auditions until its that time. Or, like I mentioned they can leave since the auditions are done.

Maybe they should all meet up somewhere? I know there are some characters that haven't met each other yet. I don't know what they should be doing...maybe some pop-up street festival or something like that?

The time skip should be a couple of days after the bar and the club...three or four days? That sounds about right.

• Love
Reactions: Absinthe
Time skip is good for me. We can bring everyone together by having a fight... a competition of sorts. Those involved in martial arts could invite the non-punchy people to come watch/support.

Reactions: Banana-senpai
I'm fine with a timeskip, couple hours to however long. Though we might want to gather up maybe? Not sure if that's too important.

Just waiting on @Boss Megu to post for me I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.