• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a post up, sorry for the lateness. RL suckerpunched me when I wasn't looking.

I don't mind too much about a post order, it might keep me on track. Sometimes I'm not to sure about when to post when everyone is interacting with everyone else and I don't want to butt in.

My only issue with a posting order is someone holding everyone up. I don't think we really need one since we aren't having any issues of two people turning a group rp into their personal 1x1. At most, we should be tagging those our characters are talking with. Which, we are doing XD

If a posting order does happen, it should only affect when the group is split. Like now how half is at the auditions and the other half is at the club. I don't want to be waiting for someone who's character is at the club to post while my character isn't even there.

Btw, I'll be posting either today or tomorrow~

Reactions: Absinthe
If a posting order does happen, it should only affect when the group is split. Like now how half is at the auditions and the other half is at the club. I don't want to be waiting for someone who's character is at the club to post while my character isn't even there.
Yes, in a split group the groups would have their own posting order.

Reactions: Pray4me
Since my Internet is acting up, I can't put my post today. But! I definitely will Wednesday. I'm sorry for the wait!

Which reminds me, @Boss Megu will you be posting by tomorrow?

Fudge. I knew I forgot something. It's my turn ain't it? XD

I'll get to work on that.

@Pray4me would it be safe to assume that some of Ale's songs are of Rob's compositions? I mean, not the song song, but just the melody, tune, that? haha, am I making sense?

@Pray4me would it be safe to assume that some of Ale's songs are of Rob's compositions? I mean, not the song song, but just the melody, tune, that? haha, am I making sense?
You're making sense XD For the song Tony played for the auditions is all Ale. I have an idea for that. But most songs will be compositions by Rob.

Reactions: Boss Megu
You're making sense XD For the song Tony played for the auditions is all Ale. I have an idea for that. But most songs will be compositions by Rob.
Oh, no. Rob's not gunna take credit of the song Tony's playing, but he'd be aware of it. That's when he'll prolly have an inspiration that drums were really missing from his piece! XD (sooner or later, he's going to try learning the guitar haha)

Thanks! I was gunna have Rob shuffle some of the songs that they both agreed could work or something in my post, so that answers that. haha

Oh, no. Rob's not gunna take credit of the song Tony's playing, but he'd be aware of it. That's when he'll prolly have an inspiration that drums were really missing from his piece! XD (sooner or later, he's going to try learning the guitar haha)

Thanks! I was gunna have Rob shuffle some of the songs that they both agreed could work or something in my post, so that answers that. haha
All sounds good to me! Once the band is all made, brand new songs will be requested. Rob will be very busy~

Reactions: Boss Megu
He'll be very happy but stressed. XD

Be assured that Em's gunna find some work for them right after! XD

Sorry for the late post guys. I'm gonna try to get it up in the afternoon but it may have to wait till Sunday

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Sorry about the weak post, working from a phone.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
It's not going to make Tony feel any better but that's cool. Poor innocent Tony. About to get clasped by Em.
^^; It didn't know how to drummer okay. If it's any consolation to poor Tony, the other guy backed out because he was intimidated by how good he is.

Em's internally hating him already. haha corrupting his sweet maiden Rob

I didn't see that Ale had replied... I'm going to change my post. Sorry for the confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.