• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright then. Will try to get one together within the next day or so.

I don't know if you saw this, but, my CS has been made and isn't done in the slightest. If the CS is not to your liking @of Dirt so far, let me know and I'll fix it right away.~

I don't know if you saw this, but, my CS has been made and isn't done in the slightest. If the CS is not to your liking @of Dirt so far, let me know and I'll fix it right away.~
yes, it's fine =)

So, usually what I do with accepted sheets is to just copy and paste it all into the OP, but since we'll be editing the relations section as other characters are made, I would have to keep updating. I've decided to create an album for the RP and once a sheet is accepted, I'll add that RPer to the permissions so they can posted it in the album and edit whenever they please. Then the link to the character will be added to the OP like this:

Does that sound cool with everyone?

CS is in progress. Will be up in 24 hours.

Same. CS is in progress. Most likely will be posted Thursday~

Take your time guys

Noticed now that my character's personality is fairly similar to yours. Wasn't my intention and I hadn't read your CS when I wrote it (not even sure it was up then), but I hope that's OK.

Noticed now that my character's personality is fairly similar to yours. Wasn't my intention and I hadn't read your CS when I wrote it (not even sure it was up then), but I hope that's OK.
haha yea he is. I know it wasn't intentional. My sheet hadn't been written at the time. If it's okay with you it's okay with me. I think there's enough difference between the two.

Reactions: cider
Started working on my sheet, and as mentioned in the misc section of my CS in the reserved post, my character has a little sister in the right age span. Feel free to have a look if anyone's interested in making their character said sister.
I actually haven't gotten too far into mine, so I'd love to make James's little sister if that's okay with you.

I actually haven't gotten too far into mine, so I'd love to make James's little sister if that's okay with you.

It is very much okay. :)

Role: The Nobody

image.jpeg

Name: Jonathan Smith

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance: John stands at 5'11 and has a pretty muscular build. He has a tattoo on the right shoulder that goes down to the middle of his arm. The tattoo depicts an eagle that spans from one arm to the middle of his shoulder.

Personality: John is quiet in nature, tending to listen more so than talk. There are very few things he says no and he tends to go along with almost anything leading to some awkward situations like ending up in a gay bar or driving a bunch of drunk guys across Manhattan. Whatever happens he just goes along with a smile on his face, even when getting pushed around by others. However, when his frienda are pushed around or there is general injustice, he tends to step in.

Borough of Residence: Manhattan

Dislikes: unnecessary violence, drinking, war

Family:
John was a military brat, moving constantly across the country because of his father, an officer in the army. His mother died when he was young so he was always around his father

Relations:
Works at Reiner's bar as another bartender.

Bio: John grew up all over the country, traveling from state to state, country to country. His whole life was surrounded by the military. His father would tell stories of the Army and the "good old days." Because of that, John too wanted to be in the Army and his father encouraged him to apply the the United States Military Academy at West Point. Sadly he was not accepted, but undeterred he enlisted in the Army. But after five years in and two deployments, he saw what war truly was. It wasn't the glorious battles like his father told him, but it was dirty and nasty. He lost too many friends in Afghanistan that he requested to be discharged.

After the Army, he moved back to New York with no real plan for his life in mind. He had the GI Bill im his back pocket allowing him to basically go to any college. Nut he had real life goal or aspirations. His whole life was planning for the Military, for a service to his country. With that gone, what does he do? While trying to decide what to with his life, John worked various jobs, eventually finding himself at Reiner's bar.

Misc: Goes by John most of the time. Though he works at a bar, he avoids drinking.

IC Sample:

Last edited by a moderator:
MY CS is up. I am looking for someone for my character to be roommates with. They were friends at St. John's so and living in New York is pretty expensive. Gender doesn't matter.

Caio-Vaz-e1448760630862.jpg

Role: The Bassist/Lead vocalist

Name: Alejandro Rivera

Sexuality: N/A

Occupation: Alejandro was well on his way to medical school after getting near straight A's in undergrad, but changed his mind at the last minute to pursue a new dream of being a star. Now, he lives off the money his parents' saved for medical school and to fund some of the band. At times, he gets small gigs and offers vocal/bassist lessons to anyone interested.

Appearance: Alejandro is roughly around 5'10 with a swimmer's built he keeps maintained by going to the gym or traveling back home to San Juan, PR to surf and do other sports. His fingers are tattooed with black bands to represent rings as well as his upper left arm.

Personality: He's high strong, assertive, nonchalant and can have a real mean streak. Alejandro, who can seem uppity at times, does have a much softer edge to him, though never completely smooth. He gives off a comforting sense of authority, as if with him nothing can go wrong. He's a "fixer" type of man who pushes himself into other people's troubles to mend it.

He's hard on himself, always questioning life and what exactly is his purpose in the world. Alejandro , who can be very spiritual, will always determine his choices by karma and what bad can strike him if he picks the wrong choice.

Borough of Residence: Greenwich Village, Lower Manhattan

-Caribbean food
-Traveling
-Going to café/bars
-Sports (surfing, beach volleyball, soccer, football, boxing)
-Exercising
-Jewelry
-Hanging out with friends
-Networking
-Thinking about life

Dislikes:
-Animals
-Medicine
-Combative situations
-Whiny people
-Cheap food

Family: Alejandro was born to a mother who worked for the government of Puerto Rico and a father who was a pharmacist. He's an only child, originally born in Florida before moving to Puerto Rico at age five when his mother found work on the island.

Relations: TBD

Bio: Alejandro Rivera was raised in Puerto Rico and had a typical life of an upper middle class family. He always tons of friends and hobbies to get involved in, making him into a very well-rounded young man as he grew. As he did, he always had different ideas on what to be when becoming an adult. First, wanting to be a police officer, then going through the typical bad boy stage and wanted to be in the drug cartel, after he wanted to be a monk and find happiness in the mountains of Tibet, and then settling for being a sports broadcaster until his parents "convinced" him to be a doctor.

He applied and was accepted to NYU for undergrad, packing his things and leaving the island to settle in NY. For the four years attending university, Alejandro became more and more depressed from boredom. While he was smart enough to pass every class with an A, Alejandro began to feel his life was worthless without happiness. While he was built to take care of people, medicine had no interest to him.

After undergrad graduation and a return home for the summer, Alejandro suddenly decided to drop his force pursuit of becoming an ER surgeon and to focus on music because of boredom in his life. Returning to NY, he found himself a vocalist to help him improve on his voice, realizing he sounded pretty good for certain genres of music. To help round himself out, Alejandro took up the bass as well and found himself in a small band for six months performing at random cafes and bars.

It was during the six months in that band he found "the group", convincing him to pursue his own small band. He set up flyers and social media, attracting and accepting others, who became part of "the group". Now, Alejandro focuses primarily on the band and to help the others in "the group" however he can.

Misc: Alejandro does go by "Alé", but only a select few he chooses can call him that.

IC Sample: He placed a single finger on the warm window, following along the trail of a dried rain drop as he stared at the lit city skyline from his room. His head was rested on his folded arm on the wooden desk, medical books, reports, papers and applications to different medical schools were scattered around him. Between the papers were other things, menus from different restaurants, newspapers opened to the sports or finance pages, men's magazines opened to pages of models or high end shoes, and different flyers welcoming those to clubs and other music events.

A sigh escaped from his pink lips as his dirty blond hair fell over his green eyes. He just received word that he was accepted into NYU's medical school, that they were proud to have him enrolled, and that it was time to pick out classes and begin to think of hospitals for residency. Alejandro tapped on the window, the sky midnight blue and void of stars, remembering how ecstatic his parents were at the news. They were successful with show-off careers. And, now their son was on his way too. They were the picturesque family, all with perfect careers, living the somewhat high life.

"But I'm bored," he mumbled, bringing his finger back to him.

His eyes jumped from the window to the papers on his desk, scanning the headers on each crumbled mess, sighing louder from boredom. Soon, his tired eyes settled on a flashy flyer with photos of beautiful woman of all shapes dancing around with plastic beads, each one having a big smile on their face, as some guy in the center of them held up a microphone. Alejandro bit his lower lip, studying the flyer.

"Maybe music," Alejandro shrugged as he picked up the flyer and read the back.

• Love
Reactions: of Dirt
Awesome :) feel free to upload.

@MST3K 4ever dont forget uploading the sheet itself. After uploading the pic, there should be an option to edit the character beneath his name. Click that and at the bottom you can use the 'character bio' section to just copy and paste the entire sheet.

Awesome :) feel free to upload.

@MST3K 4ever dont forget uploading the sheet itself. After uploading the pic, there should be an option to edit the character beneath his name. Click that and at the bottom you can use the 'character bio' section to just copy and paste the entire sheet.
Done.

• Thank You
My guy the actor will be up this weekend been busy with rl.

• Thank You
My second character:

Sorry for continuing the trend of not writing an IC sample, haha. I do still need that for a sheet to be considered accepted from you guys. I'll get mine done soon. I'll be out for most of the day tomorrow, just a head's up. I also thought of 3 new roles and added them to the OP: The Culinary Artist, the Comedian and the Rebel (political activist)

@MST3K 4ever I'm thinking Sakamae will be your roomie.

@Pray4me she would've met Alejandro at one of the band's shows. She's trying to spread awareness of the band through her photos of their concerts.

@~Dark Disney~ @Jihae @Mr.Scales ⚖ @Vellichor @Kaiyo how are you guys doing with sheets? Let me know if you need anything. @Absinthe I know your eta is monday-tuesday

@cider I just need your sample.

@Ramboing I need your sample too. I'm also wondering if Steiner's bar is the name of the bar or if he's somebody else (cuz you also put him in the relations section).

I'll try to get my CS done as soon as possible. Finals are coming in a day and studying is my thing right now. I wouldn't say try, either. I WILL get my CS done when my schedule has no finals.

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.