Status
Not open for further replies.
I will try to get that done. BTW i feel really stupid about this but I meant Reiner, not Steiner. My phone's autocorrect went a bit stupid there....

Reactions: of Dirt
I will try to get that done. BTW i feel really stupid about this but I meant Reiner, not Steiner. My phone's autocorrect went a bit stupid there....
Oh I see haha. I thought it was a typo for Seiger but I couldn't figure out how autocorrect could do that and there's an actual Steiners pub in NY I think so I had to ask :p

I'm almost reaedy, just need to sort our relationships and the IC sample. :)

...And done!

Last edited:
Reactions: of Dirt
I'm working on it. This is my last week of school (thank God) so I should be able to write something up by Friday night.

This is also my last week of school. My character sheet will be done VERY soon.

I have had a hectic weekend and start of the week but will be working on my guy this week and will try to get him up by friday, sorry since I usually get chars up faster than this.

Unfortunately, no. I'll be graduating next year though, and I'm already counting the days.

Sorry for being away. Been having my finals, done now though, so I'll get to finishing the CS.

Though this looks super interesting, I don't think my character will fit now that I think about it :/ you can open my spot up for the taking :3 ty though. I hope you all have fun~~

A friend of mine and I were looking to join. :( But the jobs we were looking at are currently reserved. It looks like so much fun tho. /sad\

We were looking at designer and actor. but I think we've got something sorted out in it's place instead. :)

Though she's going to have to ask permission for the job she was wanting to put for her chara. I'll get her in, @Mippu ~~

yeah um hi @of Dirt
I was hoping to have a character be an IT student and vlogger. He's not famous or anything but he has a bit of a following. He does animations and vlogs. Would that be okay?

We were looking at designer and actor. but I think we've got something sorted out in it's place instead. :)
the graphic or fashion designer? because the fashion designer is open
yeah um hi @of Dirt
I was hoping to have a character be an IT student and vlogger. He's not famous or anything but he has a bit of a following. He does animations and vlogs. Would that be okay?
I'm assuming the graphic designer? This isn't actually what graphic designers do (sort of). Sometimes they might work with animations, but they usually focus on logos, branding, the layouts of publications, posters, billboards. If you want the focus of the character to be animation, that could be it's own role as the animator, if you're okay with that.

By the way, for those of you who have claimed roles on day 1: I have to draw the line at the end of this week. If the sheets aren't finished by then, I can't accept you into the RP at all. We can't be holding reservations for this long. It isn't fair to me or to others looking to join.

My life has gotten busier with new job at a Hotel and also Acting Classes are getting more intense so going to have to drop this, good luck though.

Status
Not open for further replies.