Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
  4. No Preferences
Genres
I generally like a little bit of everything, but my favorite would be Romance and Drama.
So, hello! Since my older posts in which I put a lot of thought in never seemed to have work and neither did my a little less lenghty posts worked, I have given up. I'll take anything, seriously. I only have a few things I want to list.

• I prefer to play female leads, but lately I have been trying on male roles, but the question if I am going to play a male solely depends on my roleplay partner. If I like the way they play the lady, or ladies, I'm down. I'm okay with MxM, FxF and any kind of pairings, seriously.
  • My favorite genre is romance, but an element I always like to include is drama and a little tension. I would like to work with actual problems displayed in the rp, such as racism and homophobia, since that would just make it all the more realistic and give the world some depth. Ofcourse, if you just want a happy-go-lucky roleplay, I'm down for that too, but I don't tend to shy away from dark themes if my partner's into that.
  • My post lenght can go from a mini novel to two paragraphs. Everyone has their bad days and if you don't give me room to work, or junk to make magic with, don't expect me to write novels. (In other words, don't stab my eye out with two liners. I'll just do the same and stop giving a damn)
  • Be talkitive, I like to communicate with my roleplay partners. Wanna talk about politics? Sure. Society's problems? Cool. The question of pineapple on pizza? Conspiracy theories? Make-up? Alcohol? Foods? Animals? I'm up for anything and I am pretty talkitive. (Just don't get offended if we have different opinions. Let's keep it civilised.)
  • If you happen to not like the rp, just flat out tell me, don't ditch me without a word. You can just tell me that you don't like it and we can either try new one, change the rp up, or just part like normal people saving me the time, that I would spend overthinking.
  • I can post everyday, especially on my days off. My posting speed is pretty fast, so all I ask is that you try posting once a day, or maybe once every few days. If something else comes in the picture feel free to tell me, I understand. Sometimes I have bad days and I don't feel like posting either, or I get busy with school, or translating stuff.
  • Grammar. Yeah, I make typos too and all, but for the love of God.. If your first language is english and you can't see the difference between *your and *you're, or *too and *to..Just don't even get me something. If english is not your first language, then it's alright. English is my third language and I make a few spelling mistakes from time to time..Just don't go telling me that, that is not an excuse.
And this is about it. I mainly use discord, it's the most comfortable option for me, but I can try new things. (Even though I prefer my roleplays to be really private, I cringed thinking about other people than my roleplay partners reading my writing..Ugh) A'ight, so..Yeah. Feel free to hit me up, or whatever. Have a good day.

Hey, I don't know if you are into Mass Effect but I have some plot ideas for the game posted in a thread of this forum! I'm looking for peeps to RP with as well and don't mind talking things out to make them work~

Hi there! Do you have anything in particular you're craving to write?

Hey, I don't know if you are into Mass Effect but I have some plot ideas for the game posted in a thread of this forum! I'm looking for peeps to RP with as well and don't mind talking things out to make them work~
I do know that you can romance a few ladies in it, but I can do research and we can get to it! :)

Hi there! Do you have anything in particular you're craving to write?
I do have a few plots in mind, they are mostly pretty realistic, but to completely honest with you..? I'm down to do anything. If it has romance, I'm up for it

I feel like I've posted on a thread like this before... oh well.
I'd be down to roleplay!
I tend to play as a male character.
I love romance!
I love talking!
I don't ditch.
I try to respond every day, but sometimes that just won't be possible.
I am not a grammar Nazi. I am a grammar Hitler.
That fills in everything, I think.

I feel like I've posted on a thread like this before... oh well.
I'd be down to roleplay!
I tend to play as a male character.
I love romance!
I love talking!
I don't ditch.
I try to respond every day, but sometimes that just won't be possible.
I am not a grammar Nazi. I am a grammar Hitler.
That fills in everything, I think.
A'ight, I'll hit you up! :)

Hey! I'd be up for something if you're still looking and willing to RP with me!

I'm more used to MxM pairings but wouldn't mind an MxF ^^
I'd be interested to know about any ideas/plots/pairings or whatever that you'd like to do currently?