a Hope, a Dream, in ways you've never Seen

Akara just shook her head. "It's what I'm here for." She said gently, placing a hand on each side of him and lifting him gingerly to his feet. "Let's go, okay?"

Once they reached his home, Akara started moving things around and adjusting things. She looked over at Zail. "Stand still a moment, this won't hurt you at all." She said softly, running a hand across his forehead. When she tested his temperature with the thermometer, it said 100 degrees. "There. Perfect." she said quietly, leading him to his room. She sat down beside him. "See? Now you're perfectly safe."

"How did you do that?" He asked, feeling his face. "I don't even feel sick?"

Akara smiled. "Magic." She wiggled her fingers and there was a small sparkle before she shook her head. "You shouldn't feel sick."

"Wow... that's amazing!" He smiled happily. "Thank you~ " Although he didn't say it, he felt that Akara could've been the best thing to happen to him.

if hes not sick can we play?" Light asked once she poped upagain.

yeah." she said with a smile and pulls out her cards from out of no where. "gold fish? poker?" she asked him with a smi

i dont know war." she says but she dose like learning new things "can you teach me"

"Sure~ Here, lets make two stacks," He says, taking an ace out of the deck. Then, he makes a pile for her and one for him out of the rest of the deck.

she watchs him. then giggles. "so whats the hole ponit of the game"

"I'll show you. Okay, pick up the top card and put it down in front of the ace," He said, and did so.

she dose the same. then looks at him not sure wht shis doing

"Here, see?" he asked, flipping the card so it was visable. A 6 of hearts.

"Put yours down. You see, we put down one card each, then see who's is bigger."

(Forget the ace, that's not for war XD)

oh ok" she said with a smile she place her card down wich was 6

(to ell you the truth i have never heard of war before)

Akara just chuckled and sat back, watching out the window as they played the game. She felt better now that Zail was happy.