a Hope, a Dream, in ways you've never Seen

no" sandy said then hides under the bed. "stupid" she mummbles under her breath.

Akara shook her head slowly. "Okay. Well, I think Zail's mother is coming in right," the door opened, "now."

Light watched with a smirk. then went next to the old monster making faces behind her.

Larkia was nervous. "Lucy's still on the floor. She's going to be seen. She's still visible to the human eye!" She quickly whispers to Akara.

Sandy undo it from under the bed. Light laughed at lucy and poked her with a staff. "yo sleepy weak up or be seen" she knew Sandys sand would take time of her to wake up so she was helping out.

Akara nodded at Larkia and mumbled a few words under her breath. Lucy glowed a little, then the glow disappeared. "Now anyone that's human and not Zail cannot see her." she reassured Larkia.

Lucy didn't wake up and Larkia opened the window. "Who ever wants revenge on Lucy can help me throw her out the window."

Akara gave Larkia a confused look. "Why throw her out the window?"

"Cause she's a bit- witch. She's rude, disrespectful, and mean." Larkia looks over at Light and Sandy. "Trust me. We all know."

Akara shrugged. "I can put her out the window." Akara said, referring to the fact she could lift her and set her on the ground outside without touching her.

can we throw her" both twins raised there hand and said at the same time. "we real want to push her off" Sandy said with an evil smile

Akara rolled her eyes, but consented and stepped away from the window. "If that's what will make you all happy."

Mick simply sat there watching the scene with the silence of the stars. When Zail's mother came in the room, he jumped, and clung to the ceiling. He slowly drifted down as he realized she couldn't see him. "Yeah, throwing her out the window would be- hey, don't stick her outside! That's my home! Tie her up nd put her in the closet." he suggested, nodding approvingly at the idea.

what the-" Light and Sandy said. "im pushing her out" Sandy said but Light grabbed him and dragged him away from the Monster.

"Just make up your mind." Akara said a little quieter, watching the mother. She knew they were all hidden, she'd made sure of that, but she didn't know if the mother could feel their voices, like a breath of wind.

"sandy." Light said looking at him with a nod. Sandy smiled and nocked the women out with dream sand. then light let her fall and said "hehe oops" she picks her up and takes the women to er room and place her on her bed. when light was doning that Sandy tied lucy up and put her in the clost. "were going to wait till she upalittle"

Akara glanced between Light and Sandy, but shrugged. "uhh..okay then." She wasn't sure how that would affect the mother, to know how she'd just been in her son's room, and she wakes up in her bed, but she would see if it caused any trouble.