a Hope, a Dream, in ways you've never Seen

(it's fun >u<)

Zail smiled. "Draw, put down another." He placed down a 8 of spades.

"I win this round," he smiled, and took the cards and put them in a separate stack.

she didnt care she was having fun. she place a Qunne of hearts

Akara stood up after a little bit and went over to the window to look outside. She listened to the two behind her, a small smile on her face as the breeze whispered through the warm day.

Lukia appears in the room. "Oh my goddess!! She was right!!!"

Akara turned to face the newcomer. "What? Oh, hey Lukia."

Light lost again and fell to the ground like L from death note. "Noooooo" she said falling then looked up at Lukia "hes mine back off"

Zail blushed at hearing Light say this, then laughed a bit, rustling his own snowy white hair.

Akara smiled. "Now, don't start anything people." She said, sitting back up on the window sill.

Zail looked up at Akara. "Akara... how is it you heard my wish in the first place?... i'm sure other wishes were more important..."

Akara shook her head. "Most wishes are more like 'could this person fall in a hole' or 'make so-and-so come back to life' which we aren't allowed to do, or 'give me super powers.' Your's was more from the heart, sincere." She said softly. "The best one I've heard in a long time."

what was his wish I didnt hear it. it was past my bed time was it not?" Light asked then hugges Zail the hissed at Lukia

Zail blinked. "O-oh..." he said softly, then smiled.

"He asked for happiness, acceptance." She answered Light, smiling at Zail.

Zail blushed and nodded, looking down. "Y-Yeah..."

Akara chuckled before glancing out the window. "I was up in the tree, and I heard his wish." She finished.