a Hope, a Dream, in ways you've never Seen

Akara leaned against the side of the bed quietly and looked over to Night. "I don't think we've met before." She said quietly, remembering he said he recognized her.

Zail had forgotten to pull the blanket up over himself, and he shivered slightly in his sleep.

Akara turned as he shivered and smiled a little. "Cute." She said quietly, standing and pulling the blanket gently over Zail's sleeping form. She brushed his hair gently out of his eyes.

Mick smiled at the boy as he fell asleep. He looked over at Akara. "I am sorry, but I must go. Dawn approaches quickly. Give the boy my regards." he said, and kissed the boy on the forehead. "Blessed dreams, Zail." he took one last look at Akara and sprinted toward the window, leaping out and souring off with the night. He would return the next night.

Zail smiled a tad, snuggling against the blanket in a gentle manner. His snowy white hair stubbornly started falling back into his eyes. Zail's body expanded and retracted as he took small breaths of air into his lungs. "mmn," he mumbled softly in his sleep.

Akara nodded. "I will." She glanced over at Zail and smiled as he mumbled in his sleep. She sat back down in the floor, tucking her feet under her.

He slept until morning, the sun rising slowly into the sky. There was to be school today, and he was going to be late if he didn't awaken soon. As for his mother, she was already at work.

Akara watched as the sun rose low in the sky. She stood up, stretching before she turned and put a soft hand on Zail's shoulder. "Zail, it's time to wake up." She said softly, but loud enough for him to hear. "You need to wake up, school is today."

Zail snored softly, burrowing farther into the sheets. "no..." he groaned softly.

Akara shook her head, pulling the covers off of Zail. "Come one Zail, it's time to wake up." She said, gently lifting his shoulders so he sat up, her arm supporting his back until he was conscious enough to support himself. "You've got to go to school."

Zail rubbed his eyes, sighing. "Right. School," he said in an excited tone. Zail swung his legs out of bed, and took off his hoodie. Then he looked back at Akara. "Um... I have to... to change," He stuttered softly.

little light that looked no more then 6 years old poped up behind her old friend Akara and waved to Zail. "Akara is Zail going to play with me today or dream?" she asked with a smile. "oh do you like my outfit?" she add then turned around to show off her sundress. wich was white

Zail nearly fell over, stubbling slightly. "H-Hello!... Yes, your dress is pretty...~"

Light blushed a little "thanks Zail" she said with a smile and was looking down so he didnt see her face.

"I've got to go change, I'll be in the bathroom..." He said, getting his clothing and going to the bathroom to change. After a little bit, he came back into his room, putting on his hoodie again.

Akara nodded to Zail as he left. "Hi Light." She said as she glanced outside, the wind barely brushing the trees. When Zail came back in, Akara smiled. "Nice."

Lucy suddenly appears on the window sill. "Hey. I heard a couple goddesses were here and came to check it out." She looks over to Zail. "Oh my." She walks up him and squishes his face. "You are so my sister's type. She would love you to death. Not literally though." She grins and stop squishing his face. "Sorry. I was reading your thoughts."

Akara looked over to Lucy. "Hey Lucy." She said, opening Zail's door and stepping into the hallway to empty the crowded room a little.

Zail flailed a little as his cheeks were pinched. "Wh-what do you mean I'm your sister's type?" he asked, watching Lucy let go of his cheeks. He gently rubbed them a bit. Zail glanced around for his clock, and gasped at the time.
8:15.
School started at 8:20.
Zail started to panic a bit, and he began rushing around in order to get ready. In moments he had brushed his teeth, put his shoes on, and brushed his hair just enough. Everything but eat breakfast, which he usually did. "I'm gonna be so late!" Zail frowned, starting to rush out the door. In doing so, he purposely knocked his head on the door itself as 'punishment' for being so careless that he might be late again.

Oh dear" Light was panicintoo becue she didnt want him to be late. "Oh no ypur going to be late come on lets go lets go lets go" she said runing around panicing "oh goodness and gods" she stops run and lies on the floor.