a Hope, a Dream, in ways you've never Seen

Akara had gone down the stairs as soon as Zail realised the time. She made some toast and put butter on them. When he came down, she held the toast out. "You can eat it on the way there." She said.

Zail ran out the door, as fast as he could assuming Light was behind her.

Akara seemed to dissipate in the air, but she did not leave. She followed Zail.

Light was up and started to follow right behind him. "can i ask what school is? i see you go there all the time but i dont know what that place is" she said runing right behind hind him

Zail hadn't even seen the toast from Akara. He had begun panting. "It's where kids are forced to learn useless junk and forced to interact with eachother! So they're judged and junk..."

Akara floated in the air beside Zail, her voice light. "Zail, learning is important. Then you don't make mistakes your ancestors did."

Zail glanced up at her, sighing. "I guess so, but... It's so boring."

i still dont get it but it sounds fun can i join?" Light asked Akara

Akara nodded understandingly. "Yes, it can be." She glanced ahead, estimating how far they were.

can I go to this thing school Akara is it a no go" she asked Akara

Akara shrugged. "I don't know how they'd react to a random person asking to attend classes.."

Lucy follows Zail and nods. "It is boring but science, history, and math are the most important because they all kind of teach you about technology. That's what I do. I make up new ideas that will improve the humans into a greater society of technology. After I make the ideas I put them in the head of a genius. I want you to one of my geniuses. If you do then imagine all the money you'll have. You'll be famous!"

Light looked at Lucy with a frown "realy Lucy you had to say that"

Akara smiled. "Well, I hope she did."

Zail looked at Lucy, blushing a bit. "I-I'm not worthy to be a genius," He said softly. "Wait, can anyone else see you guys?..."

Akara shook her head. "They cannot see me, only you can. I have made it that way. The others..I don't know."

Akara glanced at the school, which was now in sight. "Would you like me to stay with you during school?" she asked Zail.

Akara smiled. "I will." She glided carefully beside him, as not to pass through anyone.