a Hope, a Dream, in ways you've never Seen

Akara chuckled. "It's okay Light. And I'm glad I did too." she told Zail.

she smiled and was still hugging him. "did anone eve told ypu that you have beautful eyes?"

"Light your so obsessive. Act like that and he might run away from you like your last boyfriend. Oh yeah. I remember that he's dating Lucy still. You tried to kill her a few days ago andnow your clingging to poor Zail." Lukia stays serious but is smirking on the inside.

Light was blushing and was sad that she brought up her old boyfrend. "that was cold even for a low life like you" she said upset.

Larkia was shocked "Excuse me? Me a low life? Are you even hearing the words coming out of your mouth? You know how sensitive I am to insults like that." Larkia found a corner and a dark shaddow seemed to appear over her. The plants outside started wilting and dying.

"well sorry for bing me b-" she stopped her self she was hurt and did want to hurt anyone anymore. and so with that she hide more like disapper. but she was still in the room

Akara stood up, crossing her arms. "Larkia, that was not nice." She said. "Now you're both upset, and I don't want that." She went over to Zail, putting and hand on his shoulder. "Stop. Light, come back out. Larkia, put the shadow up. Please."

Larkia shakes her head. "The whole planet is going to die now. I need my sister, I want to start the zombie apocalypse now."

Akara scowled. "You're not going to kill the planet, Larkia." she said softly, even though she didn't feel like being sympathetic, she thought it was the only way. "Larkia, please. You're not doing a very good job in being happy."

Zail smiled a little at the complement, but his heart began throbbing faster in his chest, the pounding only seeming to get louder and louder as he heard them fight. There was only one solution for the fight, he knew he needed to leave. "Th-This is my fault..." he mumbled as he stood up. He put his hood on in his insecurity and rushed out of the room.

Akara started after Zail, then stopped at the door, glaring at Larkia and the invisible Light. "Now look. That's not what I came here for, and I won't let it stand. If you're going to break his wish, stop." She left the room, looking for Zail. "Hey, Zail, where'd you go?" she asked softly, looking around. "It's okay. It's Akara." she said, hoping to find him. She wanted to comfort him, seeing him run out was like being punched in the face.

Larkia just became even more miserable. "I hurt his feelings." The shadow grows bigger and plants die faster.

Akara turned and sat outside the door. "Hey, Zail, can I come in?" She asked sweetly. "It's okay."

"I don't want to h-hurt anyone else..." he replied softly, letting out another sob. "I should just d-die..." he mumbled, pulling his hood down farther. He was curled up in a ball on the floor of the closet, sobbing.

Larkia sudden saw her sister walk up to her. She drags her up to Larkia's feet. "It's ok sister. Light has been giving us problems for a long time. Just brush what she did off and go cheer him up. Ok?" Lucy smiles at her sister and Larkia nods in agreement. "ok." She walks down to the closet where Zail is. "Zail don't be sad I'm ok. Really. I don't know where Light is but everything is ok. I promise." She smiles and all the plants come back to life, new and fresh.

"No it's not. Nothing is your fault. It's Light's fault. If she didn't act like that then I wouldn't have acted like that. So in short story it's both of our faults. I'm sorry Zail. Don't kill yourself over us. It's not going to help at all, it's going to make the problem worse."

Zail sobbed softly, then after a few seconds he opened the closet door.

Larkia immediately hugs him. "Don't worry, Zail. I'll always love you."