Status
Not open for further replies.
Das is awesome. ^_^ I took a lot of creative license with my post, so don't take any of it as cannon - GM can refute anything. I couldn't think of a reasonable way for someone to look at a wall of weapons, not be interested in picking up a sword, and inevitably select a soccerball. Granted, if anyone could do it, it woulda been Ryder, just being a smartass, lol, but this seemed like a gentle way to incorporate both and give people a lead if they needed it. Plus, some people seemed like they had some crazy-ish weapons, so I figured I'd allow the opportunity to make it cooler if need be so he wasn't lagging behind. I was just kinda excited about getting the first IC post up to get anything confirmed beforehand. xP

Yay~ :D
It was a pretty good idea, I think. I mean, lugging around a sword all day everyday can become tiring, even if you're strong it not :o

• Thank You
Reactions: redlemonaide
I hadn't planned on weapons morphing, but I like the idea that red used as long as the soccerball stays a soccerball for the rest of the rp. :)

• Thank You
That was the idea! I just really enjoy the imagery of this kid kicking a soccerball into villains' faces repeatedly. Essentially a very round boomerang. >:]

Any chance I can upgrade Orianna razorblades into it later into the RP, though? Like we wake-up in San FranTokyo at some point after BayMax saved us and Hiro does up everyone's stuff to help us in our quest? No blood, no guts, no gorey- I mean, glory. Are you satisfied with your care? xD

It depends if we get to Big Hero 6 or not. For now, I'm going to say no because I don't think we'll get to the movie, as much as I love it, because I want to focus on some of the older titles.

So as long as my character's medallion morphs back into a pen for battle, and then back into a medallion when it's not, is alright?

Sorry I haven't replied back yet guys (@Nater Taters , @Painful ), just waiting for the GM's response to the question, and I think he's waiting til everyone's posted and/or picked a weapon. Glad Justin didn't right away, I think it's funny no one's really questioned anything/panicked yet. lol

Reactions: Nater Taters
@EtherealLights that's fine. You're right, @redlemonaide I'm waiting for everyone to pick a weapon before I start posting a bit more frequently. :) Though side note, I am a female... just so you know. ;)

Sorry! I have a really bad habit of either defaulting strangers to the masculine pronouns or assuming based off of the avatar. Pretty much always get it wrong either way. v.v

Who're we waiting on?

And this thread is failing to send me notification again. Strange.

I've noticed it happens more for "older" threads in your watched threads list. If you have a lot of RPs you've been getting involved with recently, but some of them have died for one reason or another, go through and Unwatch them. That should help. Make sure the threads you're not getting notifications for are marked that you're watching them (you'll see them in the Watched list or the upper righthand corner will have an Unwatch button you can click - if not, click the Watch Thread button) and that your notifications are on in your settings. It happens a lot around here. No one'll blame ya.

We just have two people who still need to get their weapons, Dreamever who already told about their absence and @Autumn_Burns_Red.

OMG I totally didn't get notifications! Will get my post up ASAP!

Tried that. It's strange how my first reaction to slight malfunctions is to turn something off and back on again, and usually it resolves the issue. In any case, there'll be plenty of time for freakouts and character development later, when The Plot isn't the focus of the scene. Not that I don't like seeing people take initiative with the whole "we should learn each others' names" thing. Because I do.

Still not sure if I should have Tokola realize this isn't a dream though.

So sorry to do this, but I'm going to have to drop out. I've got so much to catch up on after being gone for a week that I'm dropping rps to lessen the stress. Sorry!

Bummer. Sorry t'see ya go, Dreamever.

• Thank You
Reactions: Mundane Monster
If the last spot needs to be filled I can fill it tomorrow. I am off to bed right now.

And so it was decided that the team of heroes would be led by a seventeen year old wizard in the arts of british/actual football. Meanwhile, the few adults in the group shake their head and think, "We are so dead."

Ha ha, so true. Not only that, but every other group before them has failed and they are stuck dealing with, as said teenager called her, "Robobitch". This is going to be an interesting adventure. :P

And @Angelic Fusion if you would like to join please make a character sheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.