Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow I missed new people coming into the thread. Sweet! And the male part of the cast seems to be fitting the three main archetypes of "loveable coward," "shy kid with publicity," and "erratic but fun." But I suppose "erratic but fun" applies to all of them, in their own way. And from what I can tell of the female portion of the cast... "rough on the surface," "ditzy and playful," "insecure perfectionist," and "disconnected loner who needs to warm up to everyone."

Ladies and gentlefolk, I do believe we have the makings of a "The Power of Friendship" anime on our hands. @,@

Reactions: Nater Taters
Also: we definitely need to have a Haneul / Willow / Tokola musical number at some point midway in. It just wouldn't be diznee without magical musical melodies and melodrama.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Please tell me you're still accepting!!! It looks so interesting!!!

Name:
Doriane de Boyer des Roches

Nickname:
Frenchie, Dori

Appearance:
image.jpg
Personality:
Doriane is very kind and intelligent. She cares for others' well being and is loyal to her friends. However, when annoyed, she gets sarcastic, and when angered or pissed off, she will lash back without hesitation. She seems quiet to those who don't know her, but once you actually do get to know her, she is one to speak her mind opinions and thoughts.

Drawing (she honestly can't go a day without it), Laughing, having a good time, thrill, manga, chocolate, friends, music, the cold, adventure, raspberries, cats, fighting

Dislikes:
Backstabbers, cowards, spicy food, the heat, nagging, loud noises, not understanding something, boredom, her procrastination, bugs

Favorite Disney Movie:
Treasure Planet

Weapon:
Her weapon is a pencil and notebook. Anything she draws can come to life in her hands. From a sword to a rock, anything is within her grasp.
However, there are some limitations. She cannot bring to life a human being or any sort of living breathing creature, because she cannot create a soul or a heart. It will stay a drawing. This also applies to plant life. Only inanimate objects like a lamp or weapon can work. Also, if the sketch is not good enough or mediocre, the drawing will not come to life. If it comes to it, she will fight in hand to hand combat.

Other:
She was born in France but loved to the U.S at age 4, so she is bilingual, knowing French and English and speaking them fluently. She learned some Brazilian Jiu-jitsu as she grew up, so she knows the basics of fighting.. Like slamming enemies into the ground.
eue

Last edited by a moderator:
@EtherealLights we still have room! You are accepted! Welcome to the rp!

There's only 1 spot left! I got a couple options for everyone. We can either start the rp or we can wait for one last person to join. Which would you all prefer? Or if you have your own suggestion then I'd be happy to hear it. :)

We're going up to nine, then? I'm cool to start whenever.

Sorry, should have specified that 8 non-gm people can join. I don't really count my character as a proper character since she's just the guide, not an actual hero.

I didn't get any notifications, but I'm ready to go when you guys are.

Thank you! I'm so glad I could join~ :D

I'm ready to go when ya'll are~

If you guys think you could make room for one more or want to keep someone on standby incase of a drop, I'd like to be that person! I want to visit all the worlds!! DISNEYYY!!! *clears throat, calms down* But it's cool if not.

Adam_Hicks.jpg

Name: Ryder Ellesby
Nick Name: "Redheaded Stepchild", Ry or RyRy

Appearance: The first thing everyone notices is the light red hair that always looks disheveled, like he just got out of bed - chances are, he did. His skin would be considered pale if it wasn't covered in freckles (much more than the picture above suggests) giving him a pseudo-tanned look over the structure of his lithe but athletic frame. When his eyes aren't locked on the ground, they're a notable blaze of astral green. His fingers are long on already larger hands, which his mom says are evidence of his artistic side whereas he thinks it just gives him a better grip so as not to drop the ball or better platform for his parkour stunts. He's tall compared to most girls, but average when it comes to the guys' heights, assisting in his secret belief that he's average, if not straight-up plain.

Personality: Ryder is a star on the field. Jack of all trades, there isn't a game he doesn't play (virtual or physical) an moreover that he isn't good at. He's the first to follow through on a dare, but the last to raise his hand in class. It's not that he isn't smart - his grades are all fine after he does the Extra Credit work, and it's not like he's afraid to speak out - labeled Class Clown in his senior yearbook, he's just more of a "do-er".

Often mistaken as "shy", Ryder has a tendency to catch people off guard with some of his more colorful jokes. Others consider him arrogant, his most quotable motto putting his fists on his hips, puffing out his chest, and declaring, "Me". However, he is a humble student, rarely making eye contact with anyone, too busy looking at the floor or distracting everyone with grand gestures, flourishing another tale (probably of his great accomplishments) meant to entertain. Jokes are his first-line of defense for a soft heart.

The boy was raised in an abusive home until he took a punch meant for his mother and she wised-up, getting them both out of their with his unborn sister. He knew he had to be the man, grow-up strong to protect them, but his mama wouldn't let him grow-up cold, or hungry, or heartless - she brought him up to be a real man, and he became one. Except, he was so focused on taking care of others, he never really planned anything for himself. The school year is ending and he works in fast food without any thoughts to his future except maybe to college with a scholarship and maybe figure out what he wants to major in while he's there. He'd rather give the good jobs, the good seats, all the shine and glory to someone else. Always second best by choice means never winning but it also means never losing anything but yourself.

Likes: Food. All the food. Especially junk food. Girls. Girls are cute. Sports, games, challenges - fun!
Dislikes: Bullies. He can take 'em, but if they pick on someone they shouldn't be? He can definitely take 'em. Seeing people cry - that's why he tells jokes!
Favorite Disney Movie: Alladin. He thought Jasmine was pretty hot when he was a kid. That... hasn't really changed.

Weapon: He'd use anything he could get his hands on - his favorite being a soccer ball that he has the uncanny ability to kick with such strength, it can bounce off a bunch of things and hit it's target with even more force only to bounce right back to where he's about to be.
Other: He's always been fast, and his foresight is something of note, but when he combines them in order to protect someone? Heaven eat your heart out.

Last edited:
You are just in time! We got room for 1 more character so you can be that person! Welcome, @redlemonaide you are accepted! I will post the IC thread hopefully soon today, if not then early morning tomorrow. I hope you all are ready! :D

And just so it's out there, I would totally be interested in seeing the group think they've returned to the real world only to realize we're in A Toy Story.

"I'm sorry for punching you, Woody. It's just that you sound so much like Tim Allen that I couldn't resist."

Gosh, I'm gonna be the worst person in this thread. Maybe I'll just have to use the OOC one to air out the evil-ish tendencies.

But Evil-ish tendencies are the best!

And no way we're expanding things to non-Disney-but-so-confused-with-Disney-we-can-ignore-the-truth-and-call-them-Disney-movies-anyway movies, right? (*Specifically thinking of Anastasia and How to Train Your Dragon movies*) And what about Disney shows/games? (*obviously thinking about stuff like Kingdom Hearts, Star Wars, Spider-Man*) Sorry, huge Disney nerd over here (*wonders why else you think she would've joined this RP*) so just wanting to know whether these are possibilities or how hard should I be nerding out or not, lol. Lemme know if I'm pushing the limits. I'm just saying...

Cause I could totally do How to Train Your Dragon (combined with the Brave world?) and Kingdom Hearts stuff, yeah. ... just sayin.

I'm excluding the shows and games because that would probably be a bit too much to sift through. This is sticking to the Disney movies, and since Disney OWNS Pixar I'm including those as well. I might not be able to lead you guys through all of the movies, but I can try to hit as many as I can. So for the sake of my sanity we're sticking to just the movies. :)

• Useful
Reactions: redlemonaide
Did I hear... the Incredibles need our help?

EDIT: I should probably clarify, I am totally okay with not going Everywhere. Everywhere, I want to go - there isn't Anywhere I don't want to go (except maybe each others' heads with Inside out cause I haven't seen it, and wasn't a big fan of Black Cauldron or the Sword and the Stone, and I'd personally be more comfortable not doing anything live-action *cough*Avengers*coughcough* - I know, weird that I wanna go to the world where the Incredible's reside then, huh?) but, anyway, just putting stuff out there and not really expecting anything from it. lol.

Point is, I'm pretty excited! That is all. xP

Last edited:
Yeah.. I think I'd prefer it if Kingdom Hearts wasn't involved in this sort of setting.

Yay for the ic!! I'll be posting Sunday afternoon.

So can the weapons morph into other things?

This is the pen by the way. I wasn't really sure on how to describe it so... x)
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.