Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh. I've never seen it either. Guess this thread's gonna make me watch a few of the movies, but it might be fun for me to go into a few of them blind, not knowing the setting. Like Treasure Planet. I've heard good things about that one, though it'd probably render our main cast's medieval weaponry obsolete.

This is gonna be fun. ^-^ Can't wait to see how everyone plays off one another.

It displays for me.
2j3jpzs.jpg

The gm could see it so it's probably just you, but I'll upload another version when I get the chance.
well then
this computer
sucks
it already decided to work at McDonald's, using my graphics card as a potato. Here's how!

First, the GetForce industry was made, thus the potato was formed.
Then, the GetForce released its graphics card, which was only a small, uncooked fry.
Then it came to the McDonald's worker Windows 7 Home Premium, and was then cooked lightly.
Suddenly, a customer named Sinful decided to order fresh fries, so the small, lightly cooked fry underwent much heat.
As the small fry began to heat, some functions in the fry did not work anymore.
Soon, the fry became burnt, and was accidentally sent in Sinful's batch of fresh fries.
This results in:
frickin computer shutting down when returning to runescape with low settings on a resized screen

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hey guys! I am going on a trip from July 26th to August 2nd, and I won't have my computer the entire time, just my phone, so I won't be able to post very frequently or at all. However if I do post, please forgive me for the spelling and grammatical errors you might find, due to the word filler on my phone.

Sorry If I'm getting this wrong on how to do this, but this is my first roleplay on this site, so I apologize.

Name: Willow Anne McTavish
Nick Name: Annie
Appearance:
Willow.jpg
Personality: Willow has a hard time connecting to people, and is shy until you get to meet her. However, if you gain her trust, she will treat you as if you were a family member. Willow is nimble and likes sneaking around more than fighting, but if she needs to defend a friend or loved one, she is loyal and will fight to the death to protect them. She has a particular fascination in science, especially astronomy. She has a beautiful voice, and enjoys singing in private, but hates performing in public.
Likes: Cake... lots and lots of cake, drawing, cats, outdoors, science, blue
Dislikes: Peanut butter, big crowds, the color orange
Favorite Disney Movie: Peter Pan
Weapon: A scythe
Other: She has an obsession with kittens

I just realized how big that picture is... hmmm​

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry If I'm getting this wrong on how to do this, but this is my first roleplay on this site, so I apologize.

Name: Willow Anne McTavish
Nick Name: Annie
Appearance:
View attachment 78731
Personality: Willow has a hard time connecting to people, and is shy until you get to meet her. However, if you gain her trust, she will treat you as if you were a family member. Willow is nimble and likes sneaking around more than fighting, but if she needs to defend a friend or loved one, she is loyal and will fight to the death to protect them. She has a particular fascination in science, especially astronomy. She has a beautiful voice, and enjoys singing in private, but hates performing in public.
Likes: Cake... lots and lots of cake, drawing, cats, outdoors, science, blue
Dislikes: Peanut butter, big crowds, the color orange
Favorite Disney Movie: Peter Pan
Weapon: A scythe
Other: She has an obsession with kittens

I just realized how big that picture is... hmmm​
On mobile it isn't big
Considering I'm on mobile.
You're doing it right!
Did that emoticon show up, or is it a pile of symbols?

On mobile it isn't big
Considering I'm on mobile.
You're doing it right!
Did that emoticon show up, or is it a pile of symbols?
I think it's just a pile of symbols... I like your character, by the way

@Dreamever accepted! Welcome to the rp! I'll add your character to the accepted list when I get home.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
@Dreamever accepted! Welcome to the rp! I'll add your character to the accepted list when I get home.
I really want to make another character to make Han feel like he's not the only Korean, but nah
Han will just have to deal with my profile pic as his friend. HUEHUE

I think it's just a pile of symbols... I like your character, by the way
It was supposed to be the emoticons on my Android phone, or the emoticon keyboard on a chromebook.
oh yay,
The closest one would be... :worms:
jk
but It was a blushing smiley.

Middle one in middle row on the right side.

I really want to make another character to make Han feel like he's not the only Korean, but nah
Han will just have to deal with my profile pic as his friend. HUEHUE

It was supposed to be the emoticons on my Android phone, or the emoticon keyboard on a chromebook.
oh yay,
The closest one would be... :worms:
jk
but It was a blushing smiley.

Middle one in middle row on the right side.
Well, Willow is Japanese, so Han could just be friends with her or something... I don't even know

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Willow is Japanese, so Han could just be friends with her or something... I don't even know
dat could work

"Konnichiwa!" Willow smiled up towards Han, spreading her arms out to hug him.
"Konnichiwa? Jal moreugesseoyo." Han responded in Korean.
"Nani?"
"Engrish prease!"
jk
that conversation would never happen
also i looked on google for that
thank god i wont be using it in any RPs

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
dat could work

"Konnichiwa!" Willow smiled up towards Han, spreading her arms out to hug him.
"Konnichiwa? Jal moreugesseoyo." Han responded in Korean.
"Nani?"
"Engrish prease!"
jk
that conversation would never happen
also i looked on google for that
thank god i wont be using it in any RPs
Should they be friends from before this adventure tale thingy?

nah...
...that would take away the fun from getting to know each other.
Fair enough. My character is quite shy, so prepare for a challenge if you want to be her friend :P

Fair enough. My character is quite shy, so prepare for a challenge if you want to be her friend :P
Han isn't prepared...
..oh crap.
Well, I feel like we shouldn't scare off newcomers who come to this thread by the two pages full of us talking.

Name: Justin Galloway

Nick Name: JJ

Appearance:
68514-300x400-Advice_for_guys.jpg

Personality: Justin is a lovable coward. He tries to act tough some of the time, but shrieks at the slightest provocation. He suffers from Anxiety and is a little bit paranoid as well. Even so, he loves to draw and animate his own work. He is friendly and hard working. He is terrified of a lot of things, but has had acts of courage when someone he cares for is in danger.

Likes: Drawing, animating. quite places to draw, Disney (Especially Walt Disney) Animals, the outdoors.

Dislikes: The dark, open water, heights, scary movies and video games, his older brother.

Weapon: An simple revolver

Other: Justin cannot swim, and will have a panic attack if he lands in a deep body of water.

Reactions: Child Of the North
@Nater Taters accepted! Welcome to the rp! Though, I'm curious does Justin have a favorite Disney movie? If he doesn't have one, I'd prefer you just say so instead of deleting that part of my character sheet. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.