6 Feet under (Official RP)

Victor stepped out of the shower and looked at his naked body in the mirror. Covered in scars all over his body, and a tattoo on the right side of his chest in the shape of a shield. Victor was about 6 foot tall and weighed approximately 120 pounds. He wasn't super muscular but he was well defined and sculpted. He slipped on his clothing and slid his Celtic short sword on a leg strap. He brushed his hair, slipped his wallet in his back pocket, strapped on his watch, and picked up his .44 magnum revolver off the dresser on the way out of the apartment. He went down the stairs and went to his motorcycle that was parked on the street he got on it and put his hands on the handlebars. As soon as he did tiny pricks shot out and pricked his thumbs it drew the blood and roared to life. He checked his watch. Just enough time to make it there. He sped off down the road at about 120 miles an hour.

Emily moved to the side immediately after seeing him reach for his weapons just in case he was going to shoot. She would've shot, but she preferred not to kill non decomposers unless they had done something awful or were trying to shatter her. The tone of this guy's voice made it obvious that he thought that she had shattered whoever was screaming. She understood that, she probably would've thought the same if she found him here. But she still felt insulted.

"I don't have to explain anything to you," she replied, sneering a little. She tightened her grip and unlocked the safety on her gun as she yelled, "I'd stop reaching for your sword." She wasn't going to let him get any advantage over her. She readjusted her dagger in her hand so she would be able to throw it in a second. Her eyes had adjusted to the dark alleyway, so she looked the man up and down. He wasn't a decomposer, but she didn't recognize him. She wondered what house he was in for a second before focusing on the situation at hand again. "I'm here for the same reason you are," she said. "Now if you walk away I can look for the decomposer who did this. I can still catch him if I'm quick enough. He's on the roofs."

"A girl?" I repeat the word that escaped from her mouth. that's right, after i looked closely into her feature, her appearance resemble those kind of gender. without lowering my guard, I asked another question to her "are you one of their kind?" i strengthen my grip on my katana. I don't know what's wrong with me. why did i become so dubious toward everyone? I tried to calming my boiled blood then repeating my question "Are you the one who attacking those people?" but not even one second lowering my guard. in this world, cautious is essential if you want to survive.

Sazael continued to stare at the man from behind her mask, noticing his change of grip on his katana.His question didn't come as a surprise to her, since she was asked several questions similar to it before. Maybe it was the mask, but , any people questioned her about killing. In reply to his answer, she said, "I do not understand what you are implying, but I haven't killed anyone for some months now."

@Alucard

@Accio_TARDIS @Jhuton
Alex's hand stopped moving towards his sword, but instead he unlocked the safety on his gun. Alex looked at the rooftops in search of the person who did this. He can still avenge her. In a way to him, it can be like saving her still. That doesn't change the fact that Alex didn't trust her at all. He looked from the buildings beside him before sporting on a smirk on his face. "Rooftops you say? I can do that." With a quick movement, Alex runs towards a pile of crates. Thanks to his speed and agility, he barely could gain enough leverage from where he grabbed when he leap from the crates to a ledge. A few jumps and leaps and Alex got to the rooftop. The last thing he did was look down at the girl he met and smirked at her. His attention switched towards the vacant rooftops. Pulling out his sword and pistol in the other hand, he scans the rooftops for anything out of place.

Alex's breathing was noticeable even with the downpour. All this running, and jumping to people's aid. And he has little to show for it. That defeated him the most that out of the people he went to save, he was either too late or someone else came to their aid first. Alex was pretty hard on himself when he couldn't save others when he had the chance. The thought made Alex grit his teeth. "Come out of hiding! Now!" But he can save her by killing the one who killed her. Though Alex never have shattered anyone before. Despite the whole time he was a after-lifer, he have never shattered a soul.

Emily rolled her eyes as the stranger smirked down at her. Look who was getting cocky. She analyzed the alleyway as she turned the safety back on on her gun and holstered it. It was narrow enough. She slid her dagger back into her left boot before jumping from one wall, pushing off it, and jumping to the other even higher, grabbing the ledge on the second. She pulled herself up quickly, not wanting to give anyone the chance to jump her as she climbed up.

She took her dagger back out and didn't call, but looked and listened. She didn't hear a slap of water from anyone running away. The decomposer had either left quicker than most decomposers can move, or he was sitting somewhere, waiting. She never let the boy out of her sight, always keeping him in the corner of her eye. He hollered at the air, and she narrowed her eyes, analyzing him. She had observed enough people to know certain aspects about people. For instance, she had a feeling this guy had never shattered anyone. Not even a decomposer. After lifers that had shattered someone had this certain air about them. They carried themselves with confidence in survival, but she could always sense a bit a guilt in them. Unless, of course, they were decomposers. What was he going to do if they caught the decomposer? Those who hadn't shattered always had a hard time with their first time.

She thought back on which direction she saw the shadowy form of the decomposer go when she had arrived. He couldn't have gone far. And the major question for finding him was, if he was sitting still, was he watching them or hiding? The sun was finally emerging from the clouds, which meant soon enough she might be able to find his shadow.

"good.." I released my grip from my katana but still not lowering my guard. this is the first time i heard that an after lifer could survive a month without killing someone or something. they said that we need to kill at least one every weeks to survive in this world. however her existence prove that they are wrong in this case. "I am sorry if i offended you. for a second i thought you are like them. shattering another people for fun and SP" yeah right, after the Venstar leader, Darren Shattered many of Stone sleepers fought for the leader position. those greedy people didn't even care about the situation we are in.

"I... I'm not like them. I may have been titled as one of them, but I'm not like those who kill for fun," Sazael said as if it was of utter importance. She hoped that at least someone would believe her. Believe that despite her hunger, she refused to kill others, even when her body moved on it's own. With an inaudible sigh, she adjusted her mask, taking in deep breaths at the same time. Just talking for this short while made her tired, but she hung on. Though it was an unpleasant topic, it was nice to talk to someone.

@Alucard @RaineSensei

Okami kept himself in the shadows staring at both characters, he knew that man wasn't a decomposer, he noticed his guard stance and decided to sheath out his revolver, he didn't really cared about the girl, but he isn't going to leaver her die until he knows what's under the mask and why is she using it, there was no space for mistakes, there was 3 corpses not too far from them, "If he notices the corpses this is over" He thought as he pointed his revolver from the shadows, he was ready for everything, even Shi was in guard in that moment.

"I will hold to your word. Name Vivaldi Cristof.. occupation Bounty hunter" I begin to introduce myself to her and give her slight bow. that's is my family custom engraved in my body for my entire live 'Introduce yourself even to your enemy' they said. for a second I sensed a killing intent aimed toward me and this girl. but they quickly concealed their presence before I grasped their location. "did someone tailing you?" he said while watching the surrounding area.

Sazael simply nodded at his introduction. Vivaldi itself was a rather odd name, not that she had any right to speak. Almost forgetting to introduce herself, she opened her mouth to speak, but was quickly interrupted by his question. By the sound of it, he had felt the presence as well. However, she didn't care for the person watching her, since they didn't bother to try and do something. Seeing as how Vivaldi was occupied with trying to find the source of the presence, Sazael took the opportunity to begin walking away.

Rune blinked as Emily took off leaving her bags with her and looked around confused. She had shut off her senses and hadn't heard the scream due to her own thoughts being too loud. Following Emily she stopped as she saw that she was about to fight with some people. Fighting isn't good... I have to try to stop her.... She went to stop her but found her feet planted in the ground. She sighed and looked from afar. Not wanting to say anything and distract Emily, Rune stood there from a distance looking at only Emily.

(@Accio_TARDIS Who else is with us ^^")

(sorry alucard is alone right now.. so where's everyone at ((my alucard not alucard in ooc)))

Alucard went down as he prepare for the day, he wasn't know how long has he been like this, staying at this grand mansion, not knowing who's the sole owner. He sighed as he put on his majestic robe with a slight gold trim of it while equipped his hidden blade just in case anything happens. He went out to look for the answer he waited for.

Angeline disappeared around the corner of the alleyway before the others made their way into it, but was still close enough to hear bits and pieces of the confrontation although she paid it no mind. After checking her phone for the time she picked up her pace so that she wouldn't end up keeping Victor waiting very long. It seems most everyone is carrying guns these days . . . where's the fun in that when all it takes is one good shot and the other person shatters, She thought as she shook her head with disdain at such contemptible weapons, there's no elegance to them, but a sword or even my precious Cat's Whisker is beyond beauty because there's truly nothing in this world quite like the screams of someone pleading for their life as you fillet flesh from bone. A bubble of hysterical giggles escaped from her lips as she bit tenderly at her nail. She held no ounce of guilt or remorse for those who shattered because no one ever truly held it for her, so why should she?

Angeline looked up just as she was about to walk past the pizza parlor and came to an abrupt stop when she realized she was already here. Tired of having her hair pulled back she pulled the hair tie out and let the snowy waves cascade down just past her knees, and waited to see if Victor had already arrived.

Victor drove through the streets dodging in and out of the traffic. He pulled to the curb of the restaurant and pulled his .44 magnum out of his holster and slipped it into a hidden compartment on his bike. He got off his bike and checked his watch, he was a little late. Oh well, he thought. He looked around and caught sight of Angeline and lost his breath. She looked so much like Sabrina with her hair down that it was scary. He then looked back at her and, with a smile, approached her. "Uh, Hey. Thanks for uh coming." he looked at the ground bashfully. Although they were part of the same coalition, Victor had never talked to her before. He'd never really talked to any of the Stone-sleepers except Sabrina and she was gone. He opened the door for her and beckoned her to go in. "Ladies, first."

(@EternalMusic, @Zamorak and @Jhuton are with us.)

Emily decided to look back down at the alleyway and around the alleyway. To her surprise, she found Rune watching from afar. She didn't completely trust her, but she certainly trusted Rune more than the stranger who was searching for the decomposer with her. And she knew he didn't trust her either. She made eye contact with Rune, trying to communicate that she needed Rune to stay back, but to cover or warn her if the stranger was about to attack her or if she saw the decomposer.

When she believed Rune understood, she turned back to the rooftops. Still nothing. She walked around a bit, testing her traction on the wet rooftops. It was good enough. She should've been able to jump from rooftop to rooftop without falling or slipping off. Unless they were too far apart, she should be fine. The stranger as looking, too. Didn't look like he was having any luck either, so she didn't say anything. She had a feeling this would be a very silent search party because she certainly wasn't talking to him. Again, it wasn't her thing.

(Thanks @Accio_TARDIS ^^)

Rune stayed back noticing that Emily had looked over at her. The look Emily gave her made Rune camouflage into the shadows of the buildings. I will keep an eye out for you... Don't worry. Looking about Rune made sure that no one was around and then watched as Emily continued to look around for something. I will just stay here... That's what she wants... Making sure that the water under her feet didn't make a sound as she stepped behind them Rune looked around.

(Vivaldi was with Sazael but Reinesensei resigned from RP. Status : Walking alone)

I turned back to her but she already walk away from me, look like she want to avoid unnecessary fight. "right choice" I also didn't want to use my power without the right reason. I continued my step and arrived at the entrance of the Venstar's Dojo. Why i walked toward this location? there are only empty throne in this location. I took my cigarette pack from my shirt front pocket and lit one of them on my mouth. i sat in front of the entrance with white smoke rising from the cigar. "how many years it was? one?"

the first time i recruited at Venstar is one year ago. i didn't even know that i was dead back then and my mind still clouded with revenge toward Black Raven. everyday in the Dojo filled with hell training to improve my skill. Darren the former leader was an excellent fighter and strong warrior. when first time I heard the news that he has been assassinated, I can't believe it. how... just how they can beat him? my master, and also Venstar leader shattered in his own home.

Angeline gave a shy smile, she wasn't really used to meeting with any of the people that was from her coalition, so it was a happy change for once. She walked through the entrance and paused to wait for him to join her so that she wouldn't be rude. "Th-thank you for doing this . . ." her voice trailed off as her face flushed with color because honestly she had never really done anything like this in her life, for all she had ever really known was her paintings.

Steven was sittng on the bench outside the pizzareia,when two familiar faces walked by and then inside. "Oo...on a little date are we. Hehehe. This will be fun." Steven stands up and hiding his face as much as he can, he goes inside the place behind them to get a table.