6 Feet under (Official RP)

"No, I don't suppose I would be welcome there. But, anyway..." He smiles again, grabbing her hand, he pulls her up near him and then runs across the wall one direction, then switching the force, he turns around and runs back up the other side. They finally end up on top of the building, Steven holding her in his arms. He sets her down. "So, shall we be on our way? We aren't far from my home. Only a few rooftops actually."

"I suppose we shall, lead the way?" Angeline looked up at him with a shy smile turning up the corners of her lips. Things were finally interesting for once in her life and she wasn't about to let this chance get away from her.

"here you go, as good as a new" I took my beloved 'Kuroshi' from her hand. i took a single strand of my hair and dropped it to her. when it touched her surface, the hair split beautifully. "as usual, your craftsmanship is remarkable" i removed 'Fuyou-kishi' from my waist and placed it on the table. "so? what's you gonna do with her?" she said while placed her katana back to it's place. I see that she still watching me swinging my katana around to checking her condition, waiting for my answer "not much.. just hunting" I answered then sheathed back 'Kuroshi' to her scabbard. unsatisfied with my answer she released a single sigh.

"thanks for your patronage" she said after i opened the store door. "yeah.. see you later" I walked away from her store and walking toward the forest.
'Now let's the hunt begin'

"All right, then let us go." He points at a building thats two floors taller than the buildings around it. It's flat top roof like an island in an ocean of houses. "That's the place, home sweet home. Let's go!" He jumps two roofs over then stops to make sure she's coming.

Victor flipped his knife back into his pocket and started walking towards her with a calm expression on his face. "I might, it depends. Are you the superior I should be talking to and if so, I'll need some proof. Top secret matters. I'm only going to share it with people I trust and, no offense miss, but I don't trust you. However, that relates to the fact that I've never met you before. My names Victor. Victor Brooke. And you are?" Victor reached the girl and held out his hand in expecting a handshake. He needed allies. Or at least, people who could help him find some.

@firejay1

She gave a polite, tinkling laugh. "I am no superior. The Barukar House no longer has a superior, he is gone, just like the others. Well you shouldn't trust me, though I might wonder why you would call out to me so purposefully then decide I am too dangerous for your consideration." Her sensitive ears picked up a bang from somewhere inside the castle. Somewhere decidedly NOT the Arena, which was sound proofed. From the echoes, it sounded like whoever it was was fighting in the plains, where the tents were. Everywhere else was fine, but the tent area had always been a no-brawl zone. An assassination or two was never unexpected, but no brawls. She continued smiling, but just for the briefest of moments, frustration caused a microexpression to flash across her face. "It was very nice to meet you, Victor." She said, keeping her attention on him and giving him a slight bow, ignoring his outstretched hand. "But if you'll excuse me, I have something to take care of."

Before he could respond, she had very quickly flashed past him and ran smoothly down the hall until she reached the tent area. A katana versus a large semi-automatic gun with no silencer. Swooping forward, Yurie ducked one gun fire, then snapped open her right hand fan, catching the katana and twisting it out of the youngdead's grip. With her left hand, she swung the open fan in a horizontal slicing motion, forcing the gun-wielder to jump backwards. Pivoting on one foot, to face the two of them, she swished both fans closed, before jabbing harshly with the closed right one, so that the gun spun out of the other's hand. In the second in which the two both glanced at the spinning gun, Yurie was between them, pointing the poison-dripping fan tips at each of them. "Keep this kind of activity to the Arena, youngdeads." She very nearly snarled when she spoke, the smile on her lips not reaching her very angry eyes as she looked from one to the other. "Do not try rampaging in this area again." The two of them grudgingly agreed and picked up their weapons, casting her murderous glances as they left. That was two more enemies for her. Some days it was her breaking up the fights, some days it was the other olddead, every once in a while you got a rational newdead to find themselves in a battle they weren't equipped to stop. There were a lot of shatterings in Barukar lately. More than usual, that is. With a sigh, she exited the crowd that had gathered to watch, heading towards her own tent.

Victor started to reply when she left before he could say another word. Damn, that was his thing. People usually acknowledge who he was by the tattoo of a red triangle he had below his left eye, they usually were too afraid of his power to turn away from him. Victor came to a conclusion: One, she was a rookie and hadn't been here long or Two, which was more likely, she was an older soul and knew exactly who he was but didn't care because she was more powerful than him. He hated mysteries. This one needed to be solved. Victor ran at the side of the castle and right before he hit the wall he casted a quick spell to make himself walk on the surface of the wall. He ran up it and heard an alarm sound. Next thing he knew, they were shooting guns, arrows, and spears in his direction. He dodged them all with his breakneck speed. An arrow nicked his arm and he jumped, right over the top of the wall and landed in the arena. He stopped for a second and laughed at his luck. Then he muttered to himself "Talk about a bad landing." Two men jumped into the arena. One holding an Ax and the other a Long sword and shield. Victor bent down toward his leg and drew his short sword out from underneath his pants. "Shit" he said in frustration. He had left his gun on his motorcycle because he had been distracted with following that girl. The guy with the ax and the guy with the Sword and Shield combo ran at him shouting. When they got to him Victor slid underneath the giant ax mans legs and sliced into his foot. He then jumped up from the ground and kicked out at the other guy with his left foot. when he did, a small blade came out of the tip of his boot but the guy deflected his attack with his shield. Victor jumped into the air as the ax man swung his ax in a circle. He landed on the giant ax blade and balanced on one foot and kicked the guy in the face with his other boot and the blade plunged into his eye. Victor did a back flip off of the ax blade and shoved his sword into the mans heart and sliced upwards, shattering him instantly. By now, a crowd had gathered to watch. They were enjoying this. Before Victor could grab his sword the man with the shield attacked and Victor somersaulted out of the way. He got into a fighting stance, ready to defend himself at all costs. The man with the sword kicked Victors sword further away from his reach and then he looked at Victor with a smug smile and spoke: "Hah. whatcha gonna do without your blade, boy? You're dead. You might as well get on the ground and let me destroy you." Victor looked at the man in anger. "You think I'm done, because I do not have a weapon? You must be new to this. I'll spare you and take you down quickly. I have no desire to end you." Victor cast a speed spell before the man knew what was going on. He ran straight at him and the man was slow to react. As soon as Victor came into the swords distance, the man swung. Victor dodged to the right and appeared behind the man before he could regain his senses. He hit the man in the side of his neck using only two fingers. The man fell to the ground instantly. he had fallen asleep. that was a move Darren had taught him because killing was not always the answer. He looked around at all the Hidden that had gathered and shouted "I know your king is gone but someone here has to be in control. So.. Who am I to speak with?"

((@Syphereon Ravenclaw Darlin. Who exactly is the new leader he's trying to talk to? No one's in control.))

Yurie heard the sirens and gave a quiet click of her tongue. It was that no-good that had been loitering in front of Barukar Castle. She'd bet all her SoulPoints on it. She wasn't going to bother with him again. She didn't bother leaving her tent, continuing to mix her poison. Worst come to worst, it was an actual attack and someone would either get her, or jump into her tent and get a face-full of dangerous, fast-acting poison.

(( Yes, but my character is used to order so he is assuming that there is a replacement leader or someone who has taken over @firejay1 ))

A tall, buff man with a long grey beard, a bald head, an eye patch and all white robes stepped out from the crowd smiling. "Ah, Predator. I see you still have not lost your talent of the great art of kick-ass. The king is gone, as you know and no one has had the balls to step up as leader. What brings you here, akmael?"

Victor smiled at the man who had helped train him several years ago. He hadn't realized that anyone still knew him by his old nickname.

"Nikolai, long time no see. I need... help. Although, it is a private matter. Sorry about the mess. Is there somewhere we can talk privately?"

Nikolai broke down in laughter and when he finally recovered himself, he shouted to everyone that had surrounded the pit. "All of you! leave! now! He is a friend." The crowd dispersed and Nikolai helped Victor out of the pit. "Right this way, Akmael. It is no trouble. I have not seen such a good fight in awhile." He led Victor into a tent that had two chairs, a table, a sleeping bag, and a small fire. Victor took his seat and put his hands on the table. Nikolai sat down across from him, studying Victor carefully. "So, what is this about?" Victor took a giant sigh before answering. "It's about... them. They're making a move. A large one. I need people to fight with me. I need allies. I came here because there are alot of strong fighters. So, can you help me?" As soon as Victor mentioned SHADE, Nikolai became stiff. "Yes. I will see what I can do. Stay here and I will find some people who are skilled and trustworthy." Nikolai started to leave but Victor got up quickly and stopped him. "There's one in particular I'm interested in. A girl. White hair. Has Japanese style fans. Really pretty. She seems skilled. Will you talk to her?" Nikolai looked at him in surprise. "You mean Yurie? You want her? Jeez boy, she will be difficult to persuade. However, I'll see what I can do." He exited the tent and Victor sat down in a chair, pulled out his switch blade and started playing with it again. Waiting for Nikolai's return.

Reactions: firejay1
((Can I assume Nikolai goes to Yurie?))

Angeline smiles with excitement as she backs up two steps before taking off at a decent speed, and in the final moments that would send her off the edge of the building she lept into the air in a single fluid motion. When she started coming down from the arc of her jump she prepared for the landing by tucking her body into a ball and rolling as she came into contact with the cement. To keep the momentum going she quickly transferred back into a run as she repeated almost all of the same steps as she went to join him. This time the gap was a bit smaller so as she landed she let her knees absorb the shock by having them bend. Straightening back up and giggled before she spoke, "I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long."

Just as Yurie finished gently cleansing her hands with a hot, damp cloth, there was a polite knock on the frame of her tent, requesting entrance. Rather than oblige the visitor, she went out to meet them. "Nikolai." She said with a quiet smile. He was one of the people she respected, a type of person that was quickly becoming a rarity, what with the recent mass shatterings. "Why have you come?" She got a bad feeling it had to do with the man at the front of the castle - a concern that was quickly validated.

"The Predator has paid us a visit." He lowered his voice for the next part. "It's about SHADE." She flashed him a sharp glance, and he continued in his normal voice. "He asked for you specifically."

Yurie's brows furrowed in deep thought. She had heard of the Predator before, but had never met him. She was smart enough to associate the loiterer from earlier with him. So that was him, huh? He was a lot cockier than she had imagined him to be. The simple fact of the matter was that she hadn't been at all concentrating on his face, distracted by the rowdy brawlers, and with her poor eyesight, hadn't noticed the red triangle under his eye. Why did he want to renew their acquaintance anyways? "Did you not tell him that there is no leader of Barukar right now? We are like a restless snake without its head. The king ruled with an iron fist for too long. When I met him at the gate, he seemed to be under the ludicrous illusion that we had recovered from that quickly enough to already have a new leader. Does he know nothing about the aftermath of military take overs? I do not wish to speak to him." She turned Nikolai away brusquely.

He put one large hand heavily on her shoulder. "Just hear him out, Yurie."

The blunt edge of her right fan came up to smack his hand away and she twisted back towards him and leaned closer to hiss, "I will have nothing to do with SHADE. Former SHADE included. Tell this Predator that whatever he wants from me, I don't wish to give it to him. He may be your guest, but he is nor mine." Nikolai complied, stepping away from her and returning to Victor. The only way Victor would be able to talk to Yurie was if he went to visit her himself.

"Not at all my dear. Alow me to welcome you to my humble abode. It's not much, but keeps me from getting stabbed by some over-zealous fool." Steven jumps onto the side of the building, holdong onto the fire escape. There is a boarded up window, he grabs one of the boards and pulls it off. He then returns to the edge of the fire escape and holds out his hand to help her in.

Angeline quickly backed up a few steps before running forward and jumping, soon after she caught hold of his hand and the edge of the fire escape. She pulled herself up and brushed off her hoodie with a few quick pats before smiling, "Well I don't believe I've told you my name, it's Angeline."

"Steven" He said as hepulled away two other boards, finally the hole was big enough for them to fit in. "Ah, it is good to be back. Well, I suppose ladies first. Unless you want me to go?"

Yuan stood atop the roof and looked out as the sun sank below the horizon. The light was fading from the world now. Soon it would be nightfall and then the real action would begin. The meek and scared would vacate the streets and the rough and the scavengers would file out. Their would be shatterings all around. It had worsened now that SHADE had eliminated the house leaders. The city was, by all means, descending into chaos. Yuan didn't smile. He didn't even smirk. "It's already impolite to sneak up on people, but trying to sneak up on a decomposer can be fatal." He turned and looked at the timid girl dressed in a black flowing dress. "So you are the messenger they sent. I wasn't aware they were so efficient. I've barely been in the city for two hours." The girl looked scared, and began to stutter, "Mr.Liore.......Shade has learn't of your....your.......return to the city..........they have an....... assignment for you. They want you to kill the Predator......he......he's becoming troublesome." Yuan was not pleased. Why would SHADE believe they had him on such a tight leash as to give him an assignment the moment he returned. "At least," he thought out loud. "They had the generosity to send me a meal." The girl's eyes widened. She had probably been some poor girl low on Soulpoints under constant fear of shattering. She most likely striked up a deal with shade because of her desperation. That was her first mistake. Yuan smiled and the feral expression returned to his purple eyes. "You are a very stupid girl. You deserve to die, which will make you less tasty, but no less filling." He walked over to the girl, smiled at her and took a bite out of her neck, savouring her flesh and her screams. After he finished his poor meal he looked up at the rapidly blackening sky. "I'm coming for you, Predatorr, and I do so hope your not bitter."

Last edited by a moderator:
((Tried to apply the battle system to the IC, But without further info i can't do much))

I almost two hours straight following the trail of my target 'Acacia' the shadow being. "It has been here a couple of hours ago" a single footprint covered in fallen leaves is my latest clue to this thing where about. I must be very careful about my current target. in the letter Mr.D wrote, said that it's Capture level is about 230 or maybe more. No info, No witness, nothing knew about this being made me harder to track him down.

"who's there!!!" the bushes behind me made a noise when someone or maybe something moved in them. I unsheathed my katana and faced the bushes. a hound covered in blood came outside from it. If i remembered correctly this is a Hunter Hound. I already killed many of them in the past so i won't have much trouble with it.

-------​

Combat Commence!
| Vivaldi Cristof | HP : 22/22 | Stone Sleeper | Equip : Kuroshi (Katana) |

Vivaldi Turn 1 : Vivaldi uses his foot work and swing his katana downward aimed at Hound's Head.
{RNG Rolled : 3} {Hit Check : 2/5} {Hunting Hound use Dodge, Damage deal 0}

| Hunting Hound | HP : 6/6 | Creep | Equip : None |

Hound Turn 1 : Hound opened his jaw. tried to torn Vivaldi leg off.
{RNG Rolled : 2} {Hit Check : {2/13} {Hound Bite Missed, Damage deal 0}

| Vivaldi Cristof | HP : 22/22 | Stone Sleeper | Equip : Kuroshi (Katana) |

Vivaldi Turn 2 : Vivaldi Found an opening and lauched a kick to Hound's side.
{RNG Rolled : 1} {Hit Check : 2/5} {It's Connected, Damage deal 1}

| Hunting Hound | HP : 5/6 | Creep | Equip : None |

Hound Turn 2 : Unable to win Hound tried to escape
{RNG Rolled : 0} {Hit Check : 2/13} {Hound Escaped Successfully}

-------​

I sheathed back my katana while looking for the running Hound. "good choice" it's choice to flee when met with someone stronger than itself is the right one. In my former guild never ever fight with someone stronger than yourself head to head. we were taught to uses trick and trap when we met with such person in our battlefield. but my task isn't about those dog, my task here is much more dangerous than those filth.

Nikolai returned to his tent and met Victor's curious stare.

"I found 3 people who are interested in assisting you, for Soulpoints of course."

"What of the girl?" Nikolai couldn't see it but Victor had his fingers crossed behind his back. He needed her.

"No. She has said that she will have nothing to do with SHADE or you. I am sorry, Akmael."

Victor chuckled a little, stood up from his chair, and stretched his arms and legs. "Stubborn, huh? I guess she's playing hard to get. i think I'll pay miss Yurie a visit. Got any advice?"

Nikolai laughed a deep hearty laugh. "Yes. Do not die." Victor grinned and gave Nikolai a hug. "Thank you, sensei. For everything. Tell the others to head into the city and look for any suspicious persons, decomposers included. My soul points are at their disposal."

"No problem, Akmael. You know I'd do anything for you. You are like my son. Now get out of here before I kill you myself." To anyone else, Victor would have taken that as a threat but he knew Nikolai was joking. Victor headed through the assortment of tents. he stopped and asked someone where Yurie's tent was before continuing his walking. He found her tent and walked inside, forgetting to knock.

"Can we talk?"

Nikolai's advice hadn't been a joke. The minute Victor walked in, Yurie flung a small ball of her newly made poison towards the entrance. She did it carelessly, as a warning rather than to actually shatter someone, but he would have had to dodge it anyways. She didn't bother looking at him, continuing to put the other sacks in a short little shelf with tons of unlabeled poisons lined up in it. "Anyone entering another's tent in the Barukar house is considered an assassin, Predator. You should know better. You may talk, but do it somewhere else, WITH someone else. I have no desire to listen to you." Her voice was quiet, but harsh.