6 Feet under (Official RP)

<<Sorry for the late start, my timeline is different. XD>>

When i woke up there is only darkness in my eyes. "those dream again" yeah, every times i close my eyes those nightmare always appeared in my dream. the dream when i betrayed, the dream when i slaughtering my friends, the dream when a silver bullet piercing my heart. after a few while i got my sight back. I was in a dark room, a casket surrounded the cold body of mine, my trusted Katana lying in my chest gripped by my right hand.

I tried to stand up, and touching my left chest. the scar from the bullet still here "I almost forgot that i already dead" this land is the land for the dead, with many terrific monster lurking in the shadow, waiting for it's prey. then i shifted my attention toward the letter lying near the casket. i tore it open and found a picture and an instruction inside of it.

⌈Dear Vivaldi,

That's is your next target. i am sorry i can't meet you in person yet, because of something urgent happened. your last target already being processed, and the Soul points already transferred into your account. i hope you success for this target. ah almost forgot, this is the information about the target.

Name : Acacia
Type : Shadow Being
Special : Unknown
Capture Level : 230

Good Luck

Mr.D⌋

Then i shred the letter, took my Katana and get out from the Hotel's room. a bright light attacked my eyes when i opened my room's door. "what a pain. those 'D' always asked me around whenever he liked". Dragging my feet i walked at the street alone, until i saw a Decomposer run away from opposite direction i headed. with a swift movement she run past me, "Decomposer, always thrashing around" muttering those word i continued my step and went toward the market.

Reactions: EternalMusic
Victor stood up. Wiping the tears from his eyes. He sheathed his .44 magnum and turned to walk away. "Thanks, Ange. Means a lot that you care about my well being. Oh, and Alex? You too. Bye. Don't follow me. I need some time alone. I promise I won't try to die." Victor walked off not waiting for their replies. He saw a Decomposer girl watching but didn't care. He wondered why she hadn't shattered him when she had the chance. Why none of them had took his life. He was renowned around the city by his nickname "Predator" because he used to be extremely good at shattering the Decomposers. That is, before Sabrina died. Now he was weak. Scared. He feared empty oblivion. He feared being Shattered. All the leaders of all the houses were missing. The decomposers were on to something big. At least, that's who he thought was behind it. He remembered when he was a human, he cared for everyone, everything. He loved and wasn't discriminatory because of differences. What had happened? What had turned him against ALL decomposers? I mean sure, Sabrina had been killed by one. But that was one's actions. He often wondered if they all shattered souls in order to eat. He wondered if any were different. But how could they be? He'd been told by his master that they were all beasts. All monstrosities that needed to be eradicated from existence. Sabrina cared for them. She doubted her training. She gave them a chance. And she had been killed. Would that be the same fate for him if he ever chose to accept them? Victor walked until he got to a bridge. He stood there, looking over the bridge and into the water. He saw his reflection and he looked terrible. No one knew, but Victor hadn't slept in 2 weeks. He couldn't. The nightmares battered him and scared him. He leaned against the railing of the bridge and looked up to the sky, not caring that the rain was entering his eyes. Then he shouted at it as loud as he could. "WHY ME! WHY!? What did I do to deserve this future? What did I do to cause you to hate me Osiris! You took her from me! You took the only one I truly trusted with my soul. The only one who genuinely cared about me! You're nothing! You're useless! Is this your rendition of hell? Is this my punishment for letting my mother die? I hate you. I do. I swear I do." The rain picked up and the thunder boomed as if, to reply to Victor in angered rage. A large droplet of rain fell in front of him. One day, he'd be nothing. One day, he'd be as insignificant and meaningless as that droplet of rain. One day, he'd be shattered.

After every After-Lifer left, Sazael did the same. It wasn't as amusing as she'd thought it'd be, but then again, nothing amused her these days. She walked around the city aimlessly, going no where in particular. Boredom filled in the majority of her days, like today. There was nothing to do and no one to talk to, which only made her days worse. Of course, there were days when she had to eat. Though she hated eating, she did her best to pick out a soul who was hated or disliked. At least then, someone else could be happy, or so she told herself. She adjusted her mask once again as she continued walking, her pale colored hair trailing behind her.

Angeline shivered with delight at the veiled threat and watched Victor leave before starting to return the whip to its hooked holster, and not long after she wondered why there was such a thing as the caste system that was in place. What was the point of it when certain personalities ended up in a caste where it didn't fit at all, it's all so strange to me, she thought as she splashed from puddle to puddle, very few people at the Venstar House even talk to me let alone like me. She just couldn't get over the little detail of why she was different, in her life it took several days before anyone even entertained the notion that something wasn't right with her to go check on her, because when she died she didn't immediately wake up in Necropolis like most of the others did.

Before long Angeline vaguely noticed that she had unintentionally followed after two girls while she had been so entrenched in her own thoughts, but they seemed to be shopping with one ever so reluctant to have the other girl following her. She watched their intriguing forms from a distance far too shy at the moment to approach.

Emily tensed up a bit when Rune grabbed her arm, but realized it was just because Rune was scared. She thought it was also because she was trying to not get sidetracked by the threatening decomposers. Most of them had gone anyway. It didn't matter anymore. She looked around with her eyes, not changing the pace of her walking and not showing any expression on her face, making sure there weren't any decomposers getting ready to attack.

She listened intently and stopped herself from tensing up when she heard footsteps. There were three sets of footsteps. Normally, she might not have noticed, but it was hard to be quiet when walking in water. She kept listening for a while longer to see if the footsteps would continue to follow them. They did. She lifted her arms, acting like she was looking inside her bag of ingredients but actually discreetly grabbed her gun. She stopped suddenly before turning around and pointing the gun. There was a girl who was following them from a distance. "Who are you?" she asked, not sounding panicked or confused, just blunt.

With a sigh, Alex withdrew his weapons and set them aside. He turns around listening to Victor's request. He didn't know the whole story, just bits and parts of it. The least he knows is to stay away from him for what he calls "for his own sake.". Before he completely left the area, He waves goodbye to both of them. He didn't want to leave Victor alone but he seen what happened to people who got on his bad side, and besides he never got shattered before so why would he get shattered now?

Not a long while later. He hears a woman's scream. She was in pain and in trouble. The screams he hated the most was those of females. They reminded him so much of her screams the day he died. Blood began leaking from his mouth from biting too hard as he takes out his pistol and quickly heads towards the help of the woman is trouble. Alex knows that he couldn't possible save everyone from shattering, but that doesn't mean he couldn't try. He has to. For her sake.

Soon he heard more screams and laughter as he gotten nearer where he needed to be. With every second that pasts, he knows that the possibility of her being shattered increases. Alex hopes he can make it in time to save her. Alex tries to muster all of his speed to reach her as fast as he could, holding his pistol Last Rites in both hands.

Angeline kept walking for a few steps before realizing the others had come to a stop a few feet from her. Looking up her face flushed slightly with color and slowly lifted her hands about eye level in a gesture that she meant no harm. In a soft voice she spoke up, "I-I'm Angeline Harper, I'm not here to pick a fight with you or anything . . . you just seemed a bit interesting to me." She glanced a bit nervously at the gun because there was no way she could reach the hilt of her whip in time if the girl decided to pull the trigger, so she would just have to hope that the injury would be nonfatal. She shifted her weight from foot to foot in a bit of an antsy manner as she lowered her hands and hooked her thumbs in the pockets of her shorts. She hated being put on the spot because it always made her extremely nervous to be under the scrutiny of another's eyes as if she were some kind of labrat, and it always reminded her of her life before death, she absolutely hated the feeling.

Victor left the bridge and pulled out his phone. Maybe it was time he tried to get to know some of his house mates. He looked through a few numbers and decided he'd text Angeline. She seemed like she'd be an interesting person to associate with and besides, he owed her. The rain finally stopped which was suprising because it very rarely wasn't raining. He typed in a quick message: Hey, you wanna grab a bite to eat? I owe you for earlier, my treat. If so, meet me at the pizza place down the road from the Venstar house in an hour. I look forward to speaking with you. :)

Victor walked back to the Venstar house and went to his apartment. It was bland, white walls, with gray furniture and a a small kitchen. He only had one seperate room from the rest of the apartment and that was his room. That was the same with all of Venstar house. All the rooms were the same. He walked to his closet and pulled out a tight black V neck t-shirt and white skinny jeans with his second pair of black combat boots that had been specially designed with a hidden blade in the bottom of each sole. He jumped in the shower and let the water swallow his naked body.

Angeline nearly jumped out of her skin when a loud, shrill noise blared from her hoodie pocket and a little green light started blinking. She had forgotten that her phone had been left in her hoodie to begin with, but she quickly fished it out to see who could possibly want to talk to her all of a sudden. She read the name and seeing that it was Victor she immediately flipped the phone open to see what he needed and looked the text over. Seeing that he wanted to meet up for pizza she replied back with: Be there in 10 I guess . . . After pressing send she pocketed the phone again with the girls completely forgotten at this point, and started skipping off in the general direction of the pizza parlor by the Venstar House whistling 'Pop Goes the Weasel' as she went. At the last minute before rounding a corner that would take her out of view she turned heel and quickly waved good-bye to the girls with a cheery smile after having just remembered their little encounter.

"excuse me..." I entered my friend's blacksmith with my katana dangling around my waist. this blacksmith didn't changed from the last time I visited here 5 months ago. from the inside, I saw a silver haired girl wearing black apron hammering down a hot red steel nearing the forge. when she saw me entered her shop, she dropped her hammer and came closer. "oh... what a surprise. long time no see, Vivaldi" still wearing his apron the girl named Claire stood behind his counter and greeted me with her smile.

"as usual, i need you to sharpen this..." I took my Katana from my waist and placed it on top of the table. she unsheathed it in front of her, the jet black steel shining and my reflection shown from it. after examined the condition of the katana, she sheathed it back and place it to the table. "let me guess... another dangerous mission again huh? because there is no need to sharpen this katana, unless you want to slice open a solid rock" with a deep sigh she looked at my face. "that's.....right. i just got a letter this morning from 'D' he wanted me to do something" opening my soul points case I paid her just the right amount at usual. neither of us know who is this 'D' and what did he wanted.

Just after i thrown in this world, i surrounded by a large amount of Wild Decomposer. no matter how i killed them and how many i killed their number didn't decrease. when i think all of this is over for me a guy showed up, he slaughtering those Decomposer like pest one after another. he never told me his name "just call me 'D' "
he said with Decomposer Blood splattered on his face. i never forget those smile, Warm yet Cold smile on his face.

"I need a day to finished it" she said while holding my 'Kuroshi' in his hand. "can you do it in a hour?" with a laugh she answered my question "are you an idiot?" i knew that my Weapon made from rare material found inside the deep of the Decomposer territorial and it need special treatment to make it. "fine then. let me borrow your 'Fuyou-kishi'" she throw her favorite katana 'Fuyou-Kishi' to me and began to hammering my katana. with a light thump 'Fuyou-kishi' landed on my hand, unlike my 'kuroshi' this katana called, 'Fuyou-kishi' is lighter than it. I didn't feel any resistance from holding it, just like holding a spoon when you eat, no... maybe lighter than spoon. then i got out from her shop and began to stroll.

Yuan savored every scream as much as he did the flavour of blood on his tongue. The girl laid on the ground, her eyes wide in fear and agony, blood splattered on her face. His hand was inside her, grasping her still beating heart and this was her death throe. Complete silence. Yuan lost his smile. Silence was savory sometimes, but he had been in a silent desert for a month and now he needed screams terror. But the girl didn't scream. He lost his patience and ripped her heart from her chest. She made a faint sighing sound and then her eyes closed permanently. He bit into the heart and watched the girls body become chalk white, then her skin started to crack. And finally what remained of the poor girl shattered into several pieces. The rain created large puddles of blood and then it stopped abruptly. Yuan looked crossly at the sky. "I liked the rain," he uttered softly. His ears pricked up as he heard the approach of another afterlifer. The person was moving quickly, maybe hoping to save whoever he thought was screaming. He looked at the girl's shattered remains. "Not much hope for that now." The footsteps sounded closer and Yuan smiled. "There is nothing quite like watching someone discover the shattered remains of what had once been an afterlifer." He looked left and right. He was flanked with brick walls on both side. He jumped unto one wall and dug his newly revealed claw into the building. Then he jumped to the opposite building. Then he jumped up unto the top of one of the buildings and crouched down, watching and waiting for the show.

@RaineSensei

Okami and Shi walked through the shadow of an alley as his covering from the other's sight, they found 3 wandering souls right in front of Okami, they slayed them using Okami's dagger and claws, these souls ended in a bloody way, he teared apart each of these souls fingers before cutting their hands, all before they "died", things was just like Okami like it, the floor was painted with a beautiful dark red tone, a little smile covered his face as the rain cleaned the blood over his body.

After this Okami and Shi just wandered for some minutes until they saw a girl, Okami noticed that this was the same decomposer of before, there was something strange about this decomposer, "Why is she wearing a mask? She doesn't want the people to see her face? Or it was something deeper?" He thought as he stared at the girl from a safe distance.

Sazael continued to walk without a set path until eventually stopping. Feeling as if she were being watched, she turned her head, but nothing stood out. How odd. Being born and raised in a family of hunters, she had naturally good senses and could tell if someone was watching her, but this was different. With a sigh, she shrugged it off and continued on walking. Beneath her mask, a small yawn escaped her mouth. Trying to suppress her hunger and urge to attack people made her exhausted, but she still did it anyway. Putting up with exhaustion was way better than killing for no reason and being just like the other Decomposers.

@RaineSensei

Okami noticed something, it was more like a heartbeat, this girl was hungry, he wasn't sure and there wasn't a real way to prove it, so he decided to kept himself following her, he noticed her turning around, then he quickly made it to hid in the shadows of an alley, Okami just saw Shi and asked himself "Are we really doing this?". But after a moment he realized that it doesn't really matter, he has already followed people through the city without any kind of problems so, he just stared at the girl as he gave a step closer.

"I almost miss the sun" i looked at the sky which always be black for the first time he came to this world. the rain washed away my voice after a few step from the blacksmith. no matter how i do well in here will not bring back me back alive i think. "damn..." took my black raincoat i walked in the night rain don't know what to do until the process is completed. from afar I heard a woman scream, look like another fight broke. "another Decomposer strike?" in this world the strong eat the weak like a jungle and everyday one after another person appeared like there is no end of them. murdering become something usual in this city or i can say this world, I wonder where the hell is the Coalition leader is. from the way i looked it only them can managed this world, their disappearance make this city turned into chaos. for example the inside war in Vernstar. after their Leader assassinated their security weakened caused by those war.

when I still thought about the situation, I accidentally bumped into someone. he or she wearing a mask in their face. when our body touched I sensed something unusual about this girl. I looked at this person face silently, tried to predict what it is. however i can't, it's mask concealed this person personalia. "who are you?" with it I increased my blood circulation prepared if the worst thing happened.

@RaineSensei

On a spur of the moment decision Angeline cut through an alleyway singing softly about how London bridge was falling down and couldn't quite remember if there had been screaming or not, but it's not like it really matters because there was always someone screaming somewhere within the city. She had fixed her earlier mistake when Victor texted her about meeting her since she realized it was to take place an hour from when he texted her. She was a bit of an airhead like that sometimes by looking over things by accident and forgetting to do stuff all the time, but she would just get absorbed in what she was doing so it was pretty easy to do all the time. Habits do become one's character after all, she quietly thought to herself as she paused at the end of the alleyway and looked up at the dreary sky, "It seems the rain has taken a brief pause . . . almost as if it were deciding to continue on or give it a rest for the day." She giggled at the thought of the rain clouds actually having a mind to think with.

Emily looked the girl up and down. Angeline seemed genuinely nervous and uncomfortable. She seemed innocent. Emily tightened her grip when the girl's phone rang and she retrieved it. As soon as she fished the phone out of her pocket, it seemed that girl had forgotten completely that she had a gun pointed at her. She just skipped off as if nothing had happened. She did wave goodbye cheerfully. She let a slight, confused sneer sneak onto her face for a millisecond before wiping her face clean of emotion once again and holstering her weapon. She turned and continued walking.

She had forgotton for a while that Rune was there. She didn't bother to say anything, though. She hadn't run away, so she was fine, right? She quickened her pace, eager to get off the streets and avoid any other perky people who wanted to talk or decomposers looking for a meal. She just wanted to go to her room and make her poison, recoat her arrows and dagger with it, and train. And to continue to be antisocial. Why were people suddenly talking to her?

She kept hearing screams. And they were generally nearby. She closed her eyes for a second and sighed. Stay out of it. She heard running footsteps going towards the screaming. Whoever was running had it. They would take care of it. She slowed and looked in the direction of the screams. Why was she thinking about it? She didn't even have the weapon she was best at.

Dammit... Without a word she left her bag with Rune and took off. It was rude, sure, but she didn't care too much. She shouldn't be doing this. She was probably going to be too late anyway. She passed someone running, but barely noticed them. She got to the alleyway just in time to see a figure of what was obviously a decomposer jump up. Like she predicted, she was too late. She sighed as she looked up, her gun in one hand, her dagger in the other. It was still a bit dark to see because the clouds were still clearing away. She sighed once more, shaking her head as someone ran into the alley. She pointed her gun immediately at the figure, not knowing if it was the person she passed on the way there or Rune catching up to her.

Steven was sitting atop another roof. Staring yetagain at something unseen, even by him. "Boring....Boring Boring Boring. I'm still hungry after that little fiasco. I guess this means it's time I use HIM." He said him with much distaste. He of course meant putting on his nice act to lure in some meals. He hated needing to act nice again, it reminded him of when he was alive, but it was th best way to lure in unsuspecting after lifers.
He, unknowing of what could happen, setlled on sitting on a bench next to the pizzareia. He did what he could to mask his Decomposer-ness. But the veins around his neck and down his arms were unimstakeabley black from the poison from his previous life.

Alex came running around the corner seeing a shattered body of a young girl and another girl with a dagger and gun in hand. The first thing she did was point towards Alex when he came. His first thought was that she has killed her since there was no other people around here. Gritting his teeth about arriving late, but he knows he couldn't have made it in time anyway. Why can't I be faster?...He thought to himself before gripping his gun and pointed his gun towards her as well. What disturbed him was that she wasn't a decomposer. Next thing he did was reach for his sword. "Care to explain what's going on?" Just because she wasn't a decomposer that doesn't mean Alex will be so trusting to her.

Sazael still felt the eyes watching her, but there was no point in searching for them. If that person wanted a fight, they could attack at anytime. If they wanted to talk, they could come up to her. Either way, she didn't care. While walking, a man bumped into her. Instinctively, she looked up to see who it was. As the man asked who she was, she took a step back and tilted her head slightly. "A girl," she said simply in reply. Not talking to anyone for some time was making her nervous about socializing now.

@Alucard

Last edited: