6 Feet under (Official RP)

Sazael found herself walking towards the area where the gunshot had come from, seeing a few Stone Sleepers and Decomposers. Another Stone Sleeper rush to the scene. The situation suddenly got a bit more interesting when one Decomposer pulled out his whip. Not doing anything better at the moment, she decided to watch from the other side of the street, her masked face staring at them. She understood why the other coalitions hated the Decomposers, but not all of them, like her, were bad. Perhaps if she got the chance, she could talk to someone from a different coalition.

Okami and Shi where very aware of the situation, they knew that there where a lot of souls from different coallitions, decomposers and Stone Sleepers, enemies to death, this could be an intersting situation.

From the shadows Okami and Shi stared at all the characters, he saw the masked girl at the other side of the street, something was for sure, there was going to be a fight, he could sit and watch or join and end with them.

Yurie had returned to Barukar once the rain started falling. While many people were inside because of the rain, she and several others were in the tent area, practicing, sparring with each other, sizing up the competition, getting in a few shots. Yurie didn't mind other people watching her train, since it pretty much just looked like dancing to other people. Twisting smoothly, both eyes closed she flashed open one large yellow fan and swept it in a poison-spraying circle around her. She'd stopped getting dizzy hundreds of years ago, but the rain worried her as it clogged up both her hearing and her smell. She heard a quiet crack somewhere far away and her closed lids made the slightest flinch, her balance slipping in the mud for the briefest of moments, her fan sweeping a few inches lower than she had intended. This was why she struggled with rain.

((I imagine Barukar house as: Pendennis Castle
pendennis-castle-and-headland

Pendennis_Castle_keep.jpg
))

Nova stretched in her bed, feeling the embrace of the soft silken sheets. Death was certainly treating her well...almost. She had grown accustomed to this new lifestyle she had been handed, but this is how it always was, constantly being taken care of it felt wrong like sonething she was not used to and she knew why. But she couldn't wallow in the past forever, where would that get her now? Nova slid from her bed and dressed in her clothes for an outing. She had to clear her mind with everything that was happening. With death no where to be found, an increase in decomposers and tensions rising between groups things were definitely getting out of hand.

With others coming onto the scene, Leah frowned, not quite sure what to do with herself other maybe run for it. But yet, the young woman's instincts told her that another who had arrived on the scene was like her. Before Leah could say anything, the young woman looked down at her right arm, which had blood coming from the gunshot wound. Leah blinked in surprise, feeling the bullet lodged into her arm, the young woman's lips pressing into a thin hard line as the blood pumped down from the wound, the wind and the rain washing her arm of the blood. Still, Leah was debating on whether or not to stick around, for obviously it was dangerous...

She giggled as she rose to her feet as a smile stretched its way across her face almost splitting it from ear to ear. Her amber eyes flashed with her insatiable hunger to create from destruction, Victor and the girl behind her entirely forgotten as she focused on the man before her, "I like your moxie hehehe, I think you would make a great addition to my art exhibit too, but can't we play nice for today? Cause your little toy doesn't scare me." Laughter bubbled up again as her fingers pressed to her lips in a futile attempt to contain them, and a shiver went down her spine at the thought of making him into something gruesomely beautiful. She didn't care much for the factions either when she was like this, for only creation from destruction was on her mind.

Alex's entrance onto the scene was not a quiet one as he could easily be heard running towards where he heard the gunshot. He sees two stone sleepers who he knew. The other two in front of them appear like Decomposers. He knew by how they acted and looked, though one was acting quite weird. Must be a newly dead. He thought to himself before coming to a skipping stop. "Victor! Angeline! Are you two okay?" He begins slowly drawing his swords from his back. He begins to move forward, trying to create a wall between them. "Hey Victor! Can you stand?" He says without taking his eyes off the two decomposers in front of him. The drawing of Redemption is complete as well as Repent. (for those who don't know. Those are his swords.) Flipping them accordingly. "I didn't plan on fighting today but it seems like it is unavoidable." A small smirk on his face appears.

Deciding it to be the best option as of the moment, Leah really didn't wish to stick around and risk things. And indeed the young woman was newly dead; only having been dead for about a week, which wasn't long at all. Not wanting to cause more of a scene then she already had in this world of the dead, Leah fled, deciding that this would be too much trouble. At least until Leah managed to get herself stronger. But until then, Lean used her newly found claw and cut part of her pants leg off before using it as a bandage around her right arm to stem the bleeding.

(Not at all. I was hoping someone would.)

Emily was picking ingredients from shelves when someone walked in and spoke a greeting. It took her a few seconds to realize that this girl was talking to her. Without stopping what she was doing, she replied in a bored voice, "I finished about 12 minutes ago." She then continued picking out the most lethal ingredients and liquids on the shelves. It wasn't cheap, but she had enough money. She didn't enter competitions or tournaments often, but when she did, she fought to win. She would win the top prize, the most money. And she only ever spent her money on ingredients and occasionally arrows and bullets. She was usually able to repair her own arrows and she almost never used her gun, so she didn't spend a lot of SPs on those supplies. After a few more moments, she had realized the perky girl had still not left. Was she new here? Most everyone who approached her knew she didn't want to be bothered after trying to speak to her. Why wasn't this girl gone yet?

Yuan could sense it all. The gathering of Decomposers. What were so many doing in one place? It certainly meant no good. His coalition was not generally one that would meet up for book club. With that many Decomposers gathering in a single area others were sure to come. "Why don't I be one of those others?" The boy mused to himself. He would enjoy a bit of sparring with his...........brethren. He stopped short outside Necropolis. "No.No.No.No. Decomposers simply won't do. I need more tasty company." Yuan caught a scent of something, sweet. Something. Oh, my. "Yesssss!!!!" Yuan exclaimed. Such flavour. Such ineluctable flavour. "I want it. I want!!!!I want it!!!!!I want it!!!!" Yuan took off at an incredible speed into the city. Following his nose. This fragrance. It's owner would be delicious. He stopped short in an alley where a young girl lay nursing a wound to the hand. There were shattered pieces of someone all over the floor. Yuan smiled a broad feral smile. This girl had shattered a Decomposer. But not before it had managed to wound her. He moved slowly toward the whimpering girl and she got to her feet and tried to run, knowing what he was. He knew what she was. Easy prey. He sped pass her and tore a hand from her body, stuffing it into his mouth, savouring the crunch of bones, the bursting flavour of blood, the tang of flesh. She screamed and he laughed. Once more he sped pass her, this time snatching an eyeball. The girl fell to the ground wreathing in pain and screaming bitterly. "And, now. For the main course." Yuan said before speeding at the grounded girl with a maniacal, bloodied smile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okami, hidden in the shadows saw this new integrator, also Shi aware him about another coming at an incredible speed. He just where observing the situation from the deepest part of the shadows, a little smile started covering his face, it was like souls started to appear from no where, he wasn't in his comfort area, there was too much souls over the same place, he knew that there was going to be a great battle there, he wanted to participate, but, he isn't a impulsive person, he can be a bit mad, but something is for sure, he haves a great rational and tactical thinking ability, maybe this was because he used to be an organized crime leader.

After some minutes thinking Okami took out his revolver and dagger again, ready for anything, he don't know if they will ignore him or if he will be his target, if any of them comes to the alley for sure he will find his neck cut by Okami's dagger. If thinks take another turn he might enter to the battle, it all depends.

Sazael continued her silent observing of the scene, watching the new Decomposer girl run off while the other faced 3 Stone Sleepers. It was a bit of an unfair fight. The thought of helping the lone Decomposer did come across her mind, but it left her unsure of what to do. Even if she disliked the Decomposers, she was one herself. In the end, they had all died and decomposed without a burial. For a moment longer, the masked girl stayed on the other side of the street, watching.

(Not at all. I was hoping someone would.)

Emily was picking ingredients from shelves when someone walked in and spoke a greeting. It took her a few seconds to realize that this girl was talking to her. Without stopping what she was doing, she replied in a bored voice, "I finished about 12 minutes ago." She then continued picking out the most lethal ingredients and liquids on the shelves. It wasn't cheap, but she had enough money. She didn't enter competitions or tournaments often, but when she did, she fought to win. She would win the top prize, the most money. And she only ever spent her money on ingredients and occasionally arrows and bullets. She was usually able to repair her own arrows and she almost never used her gun, so she didn't spend a lot of SPs on those supplies. After a few more moments, she had realized the perky girl had still not left. Was she new here? Most everyone who approached her knew she didn't want to be bothered after trying to speak to her. Why wasn't this girl gone yet?
Rune smiled goofily and looked at her, "Woah~ Well I guess you would be able to afford all of it with all of the money that you receive."
Looking at the contents she smiled and then looked back up at Emily smiling.

Steven saw the young decomposer flee. "Aw, where ya going? A little blood never stopped me!" He said, still smiling He looked back at the group. "Ah, very well. I' go. But..." He holds up his index finger "Don't expect me stay away long. You are all such attractive individuals. Especially you." He points at the girl. "Hehe..I like you. But, my word is infallible. So, I take my leave." Steven uses hiswhip to grab the chimney of a bulding, then running off the wall to go up and over he dissappears out into the city.

Emily shrugged. "Yeah," she said before going to the register and buying the ingredients. As she passed the girl, she surprisingly recognized her as Rune. She now knew she wouldn't have to worry about her suddenly attacking attempting to shatter her. "You buying anything?" she decided to ask more as a good bye as she was about to leave the store.

Okami watched the scene and sheathed his dagger and revolver, everything was over, excepting for that decomposer at the other side of the street, he didn't really care about her so he just used the shadows of the alley to get away from the place.

"This was an interesting situation, those decomposers where for sure going to "die" He thought as he walked along side Shi. There was something going on the city, and Okami knew it, but he wasn't involved in all those stuffs, he doesn't have nothing to be with other decomposers, but he knew something, a war was going to begin, and doesn't matter if he is involved or not, the sides will be created, you join or you "die", as simple as that, he was completely aware of this and he was more than ready to use his weapons to defend himself or to kill for a group, of course, this doesn't mean that he will suddenly start talking with other decomposers, he will act from the shadows, he will use the night as his cover, as his mantle.

Alucard woke up yet again his mansion alone, as a noble fighter he has gone down to it's shallow after never got to meet his loving wife. He woke up and went to his balcony to feel the light air coming through the door, as he drink a sip of tea he look the view of the other building. He closed his eye as he flash back to his last scene where his arms were cut after fighting 100 man alone, he was there giving a smile to her and move his lips as his voice are gone, "take care my dear" Alucard whited out and in a split second he was in here.

Emily shrugged. "Yeah," she said before going to the register and buying the ingredients. As she passed the girl, she surprisingly recognized her as Rune. She now knew she wouldn't have to worry about her suddenly attacking attempting to shatter her. "You buying anything?" she decided to ask more as a good bye as she was about to leave the store.
Rune shook her head, "nope. I am alright~"
Looking at her and smiling Rune waited for her to pay, "Mind if I tag along behind you for a little?"

Emily opened the door before Rune even started asking to tag along. She sighed. "Whatever," she replied. "Careful. Saw some decomposers around." The crowd had thinned, so she casually passed by without giving the scene a second glance. Best not to get involved with anything that didn't concern her. That's how you survive. She was still confused as to why Rune was still following her. How naive was this girl? Why couldn't she be friendly with someone else? She wasn't going to open up. She had to learn that lesson way too many times.

Rune looked at the scene and closed her eyes trying very hard to not stop the fight. She looked at it giving it small worried glances and then grasped Emily's arm. She didn't want to join the fight, she knew that it would only worsen it. Shutting her eyes tight and biting her lip she kept walking alongside Emily.