6 Feet under (Official RP)

@Alucard (/Vivaldi)

Yurie stepped carefully towards the Venstar dojo, a place she'd been going to ever since she'd heard Darren had disappeared. While she knew better than to develop any attachments in this place, or in any place really, Darren had been a comforting constant for her. Unlike the Barukar, Venstars didn't have a tendency for ruthlessly stabbing anyone and everyone in the back, but in 900 years she'd seen a lot of both Barukar and Venstars shattered for one reason or another, just never Darren. As she walked up, she noticed a man already sitting at the front door, smoking a cigar and seeming deep in thought. She hesitated there, not sure whether or not to ask him to move aside, or simply slip past him and go inside, as if waiting for Darren to just walk through the door and make fun of her coming again.

Victor smiles warmly before following her in. He sits down at a booth and orders a glass of santiago wine and pepperoni pizza. He sees someone come in after them but pays no real attention to him. "You're welcome. Now, what would you like? you can order anything on the menu or you can have some of mine. We have some business to discuss. You're the only one I trust in our coalition."

"I guess a couple slices of cheese pizza wouldn't hurt, but I'm not really one for alcohol so water will do just fine . . . so what is your real motive behind inviting me here Victor?" Angeline looked him dead in the eye with a slightly guarded expression on her face. Although the gesture was nice she couldn't help but suspect that something might be up because this was unusual from her fellow houseguests.

Steven got a seat and ordered some food. He sat in the corner, behind the girl (for he knew the boy would not recognise his face), and simply watched silently. Looking away at times so he was not suspicious.

Angeline tapped her fingers rhythmically across the tabletop as she waited for Victor to offer a reply to her question. Anyone with good enough senses could easily tell that something was wrong with the aura she gave off, for it wasn't like that of other stone sleepers but yet it still had a bit of a stone sleeper feel with something dark and twisted mixed in with it. Those who couldn't sense it tended to steer clear of her just by instinct alone which was what had happened with her housemates. It almost had an edge of hunger mixed in as well which was something more fitted to the aura of a decomposer than it was to a stone sleeper. When the waitress brought their drinks she quietly thanked the girl and sipped at her drink unaware of the man sitting behind her.

My reminiscence stopped when a white haired girl standing in front of me. I never see her before, look like she is not a Venstar and her gracious form said that she isn't a Decomposer nor a wandering spirit, so who is she?. she starred at me for a long time, look like he want to talk to me or she want to fight. I took my katana from my side and hold it in front of me. "who are you and what do you want? did you know that this is Venstar territory?" with a low voice i asked her, tried not to provoke her.

"are you here to attack the Venstar when Darren is shattered?" when Darren name escaped from my mouth, my voice trembling. i tried not to show my emotion toward her because when i am still a Black Raven their Number one rule said 'Kindness is weakness'. but why.... why Darren said something like that?
('You are too kind Vivaldi, and that's why i like you') Where is my kindness? i always said those horrible thing.

"if you do. forget it. there is nothing left in the Venstar" the white smoke from the cigar dancing around, said that it's agree with me.

@firejay1

Yurie hadn't been aware that she'd seemed threatening, but it was natural, considering the years she'd spent honing her fighting ability just so she could survive. She rarely spoke, nowadays, but could see the man was wary of her. "I am from the Barukar House." She said quietly. "I am not here to attack the Venstar, just to reminisce. Darren was..." she felt her breath hitch for a second but tried to ignore it and forge on "a friend. I have nothing to gain from attacking the Venstar, as you said. I have never had anything to gain from attacking you all. That is why I was accepted here, youngdead." The quiet albino girl definitely looked younger than the man in front of her, since she'd died at an earlier age, but she could tell just by looking at him that, while he wasn't a complete newdead, he hadn't been here for very long. "The Barukar and Venstar have long been allies. You do not need to be afraid of me." Every word she spoke was said gently, in explanation, though perhaps it could be interpreted as condescension.

@Alucard

I stood up and placed 'Fuyou-kishi' back to my waist. "I am surprised. i never thought i will see Barukian come to Venstar dojo alone" a light smile escaped from my face "I don't know how you become his acquaintance but..." I lit another cigar and breathe deeply "i suggested you changed your mind about us now. the new Venstar is a bit different without him here" i walked toward the girl and whispered softly "i can see why Darren like you..." and walked past the standing girl.

@firejay1

Yurie turned sharply as he passed, her clothes making a soft swishing noise as she did so. "Is there a new leader, then?" She asked, speaking quietly still but not whispering. "What has happened to the Venstar house since Darren's death? I haven't gone past the dojo."

without slowing down my pace, I looked at her from my shoulder and told her in a clear voice "there will be no new leader in Venstar. there is only death in there". I stopped at once when she asked about our House. I turned around and faced those girl once again and told her the truth inside the Venstar House "Blood thirst. Slaughter. Betrayal.. named it"

her face changed when i told her those word. Cruel maybe, but it's the truth. without a Leader slowly but sure Venstar will be vanished.

Yurie's expression of mild concern transformed to one of distaste. "So it will become a second Barukar, then. Our house has changed with the disappearance of our leader, too. Not significantly, yet - old habits die hard - but with every newdead we gain, the more discipline is abandoned. Venstar and Barukar will soon become one, I think. One in heart, if not in location." She said, unhappily, starting to keep pace with him. "I am Yurie. Who are you?"

"My name Vivaldi and The Barukian often Called me 'Dirt' but you can call me either" I told the white haired girl who walked beside me. It's can't be hurt to tell your name isn't it? "by the way. have they found the Barukar House Leader yet?" After Throwing away my Cigar off the street, i shoot a question to her. this matter always spinning around in my head, where did those leader go? and why only Darren that Assassinated? there must be something wrong in here.

"No." She answered him coldly. "They have not. I did not like him, but it was true he was a good leader. That we can not even find his body... even the olddead are getting restless. Anyone who could shatter both him and Darren would have to be very strong. Stronger than anyone we've ever seen before. Either that or the Decomposers have finally organized." The last sentence was said with half-derision, half-worry.

"guess so... there are more Decomposer in this city than before the Leaders missing. but Stronger than them? that's impossible. I already knew my master strength, he could handle 10 Decomposer easily. so it's not them who shattered him." I slowed my pace and take a turn to the city plaza "also there is no evidence that found in the Darren's room, where he shattered" there are so many After lifer in this place, City Plaza is the safest place to avoiding ambush either it Decomposer or another After Lifer. Then I sit on a Bench not far from here, Lit my one remaining Cigar and closed my eyes. "But the other leader beside our is only missing it said. so there is still a chance that they are still alive somewhere"

Yurie looked at him in both skepticism and surprise. "You truly are a youngdead. This has never happened before: all three leaders missing. It is doubtful that any one person could have been strong enough to take all of them, but since evidently someone or something was strong enough, they would also be strong enough to shatter them. I have little doubt Darren is but the first. No After Lifer is thought to be stronger than them. I believe it is an organization. I do not think we will be getting any of our leaders back." A note of sadness lit her voice as she sat down next to him, not looking at him as she watched other After Lifers pass by.

Victor looked into Angeline's eyes with keen curiosity. He then bit his lip, took a bite of his pizza and, when he was done chewing, replied to her question. "I know what you are. I've known for quite a while. You give off a different entity. You're not like anyone in our house. I'm going to tell you a secret and no matter what, I need you to never let it leave your lips. Sabrina, my friend. Our housemate, was the same as you. This world is crumbling. I fear that the Afterlife might be deteriorating from the inside. But it can be stopped. It will be stopped." Victor looked around the pizza place suspiciously, making sure there were no open ears. "All three leaders have gone missing. They're dead. I'll spare you the hope of wondering if Darren is alive. He's not. Nor are any of the others. I know who did this. I know who killed them. Before I was a stone-sleeper. Before I joined this coalition. I worked for them. They call themselves SHADE. They're made up of decomposers, coffin-born, stone sleepers, and Hidden. They hide in our coalitions. They are ghosts. The only way you'd know if someone was one of them, is if they revealed themselves to you. The reason I trust you with this information is because of your likeness to Sabrina. I'll also tell you that I'm terrified of them. In my entire existence, I've never been afraid. But now, I don't know how to move forward. So I'm asking you, will you ally yourself with me? Will you fight them with me. If this world crumbles, then the dead will rise to the world above. I know you may not care about the living, but if the dead rise. Then the world above will cease to exist. I'm willing to put my soul on the line to save them. So, are you?" Victor looked at the table and clenched his fist. Hoping, praying, that this girl would join him. He could not be alone in this battle. He needed people to trust.

Reactions: Greyslate
Angeline licked her lips as a mischievous smile stretched its way across her face, so it seems someone was smart enough to figure out her difference from all the others. As giggles started to bubble up she pressed her fingers to her lips and snickered with her reply, "You're right I don't care for the people of the living world, and I don't really care for the people down here either, for personal reasons I'm rather looking forward to the day that my parents join me down here because they won't be staying more than a day if I have it my way. Though being as you are the first to actually reach out to me like this I'll give you my respect, but don't think that just because you have my respect means you have my trust. The minute you falter in this grand mission you might be planning you will have sealed your own fate be it by my hand or someone else . . . oh and Victor never trust appearances the most innocent looking party can turn out to be the most guilty." With another bubbling of giggles she relaxed back into her more placid persona for the time being, though she couldn't help that she was easily excitable just the thought of adding more art to her collection brought a wry smile to her face. She bit at her piece of pizza as she watched him wring out his hands waiting for his next actions.

Victor sighed and looked at her in amusement. "Heh, I heard you were an artist. I'll make you a deal. I will let you shatter me if you swear to fight by my side until the end of this disaster. I'm sorry, I don't know what it's like to hate my parents. I don't know what it's like to have decomposer soul mixed into an average soul. I cannot imagine the pain you felt in the living. I cannot imagine the sorrow. But I promise you, I will accept you for what you are. I know you don't work for SHADE, if you did, then I'd already be dead. I want you to fight with me. Whatever it costs. I need you to fight with me. I have... plans, to bring down SHADE. I'll tell you those once I know I can trust you. So whattya say? Are you in? or are you out?" Victor checked his watch and stood up. "Y'know, maybe I'll let you think about it. All I know, is that Darren saw something in you. Something good. Something pure. If he saw it, then I'll try to as well. Give me a call when you reach your decision." Victor slipped out the door and went to climb on his motorcycle. He looked into the pizza place for a few seconds, started his bike, and sped off down the road. He tore across the pavement and headed out of the city and into the desert. He was heading for the Barukar Castle. He needed more allies. He needed a team. Who exactly were the agents of SHADE? Who could he trust? Who could he not?

"Aww, now that was a bit rude to leave a lady all by her lonesome . . . mmmm but he would make a nice addition to the gallery." Angeline sat quietly in contemplation as she stared down at the barely touched food on her plate. It's such a shame that he went and spent money on me seeing that I have no real appetite for these things, it all just tastes of the same bland flavor. She wasn't entirely in the mood to leave as of yet, but nothing is really fun when you don't have anyone to talk to either. So in her stint of passive boredom she watched out the parlor's window as she picked at the remains of her pizza with a fork.

With that Steven stood from his table and silently worked his way around, before sitting down again, now sitting right in front of the, making himself plainly obvious. "Hello again my dear, fancy seeing you here." Steven had a smile on, one he only had when he was truly happy. Why was he happy? Who knew.