Status
Not open for further replies.
Two choices

1. Go with the title you suggested - Tokyo Modern Heroes, or maybe just Tokyo Heroes.
2. Go with an LN-tier title, if you want this to give an LN vibe.
hm... Tokyo Heroes sounds better than the former, but I'm curious as to what you might have in mind for a more LN-style title. That plus since the story would have a high focus around specifically my character and the heroine, calling it Tokyo Heroes makes it seem like there's a higher focus on multiple characters than there really is. I'll try to think of a few names myself, but do you have anything in mind for a more LN-style title?

I'm curious as to what you might have in mind for a more LN-style title.
Generally something very long and literal that sounds like a sentence told from the PoV of the Protagonist, like...

I am a Hero
I've become a Hero in Tokyo
I've become a Hero and now I've met a beautiful young girl who is also a Hero, and we must protect the city together!

Generally something very long and literal that sounds like a sentence told from the PoV of the Protagonist, like...

I am a Hero
I've become a Hero in Tokyo
I've become a Hero and now I've met a beautiful young girl who is also a Hero, and we must protect the city together!
ooh, that's what you meant. Yeah, there are a few LNs that do that these days aren't there? Hm... what about "Risk of Exposure" or "Secret of the Hero" or something like that?

I "Risk of Exposure" seems mildly vague for a Group RP and "Secret of the Hero" sounds too Fantasy. Maybe stick to 'Tokyo Heroes'.

I "Risk of Exposure" seems mildly vague for a Group RP and "Secret of the Hero" sounds too Fantasy. Maybe stick to 'Tokyo Heroes'.
Maybe "Secret of the Modern Hero" then, but if that doesn't work either then we can stick with Tokyo Heroes. Also, I just finished a sort of introduction to the RP and I'd like your opinion on it:
The setting is modern day Tokyo; where during the day the city seems more or less peaceful, but during the night it's teeming with violence and crime; practically ruled by the Yakuza. To make matters worse: there are some among the ranks of the immense gang with special abilities who choose to abuse them for personal gain. Standard police forces are either incapable of capturing the gangsters, too afraid of them to make the attempt, or, in rare cases, some officials are bribed or personally threatened to back off. Many people aware of the danger are too fearful to go out after dark to even stop at a convenience store or vending machine, and those working at night fear for their lives and well-being. Despite all of this, there is still a select few people who feel incapable of idly watching the chaos. This is a story of one such person, a young man with special abilities of his own and a mastery of various styles of kung-fu, and the people he comes to meet and the trials he will face in the near future as he struggles to keep his true identity as a crime fighter secret.

As much as I prefer Tokyo Heroes, it's best for you to decide on a Title among various suggestions.

The plot describes your character, mainly, but I think it's good as a basis plot.

As much as I prefer Tokyo Heroes, it's best for you to decide on a Title among various suggestions.

The plot describes your character, mainly, but I think it's good as a basis plot.
so the plot is good for an opener, got it. How should I go about collecting various suggestions for the title though?

@Crow should I post a poll about it somewhere or something?

so the plot is good for an opener, got it. How should I go about collecting various suggestions for the title though?

Maybe starting the Out-of-Character with a title, then ask for suggestions while the Out-of-Character is running.

Maybe starting the Out-of-Character with a title, then ask for suggestions while the Out-of-Character is running.
Is it possible to change the title of a thread like that?

Yes, you can change the title of a thread after setting it up.
Awesome! Also, how does this look for a CS skelly:

-Appearance-
Name:
Personality:
Weapons/Martial arts/Powers:
(Optional) Apparel/Accessories:
(Optional) Extra Info/Trivia:
Short Bio:

(Optional) Short quote

it's not too long is it? The bio would only be expected to be a couple paragraphs on average, just enough info to give and idea about the character, and the quote could just be a sentence or two for those that choose to do it.

Move Extra Info/Trivia all the way to the bottom and Short quote just below the picture.

Move Extra Info/Trivia all the way to the bottom and Short quote just below the picture.
Okay, thanks! I think this'll be my final request on this for now: can you help me decide on a header image for the OOC? I've managed to select a few images:
E2C.jpg

Anime%2BNight%2BTime%2BWallpaper.jpg

022.jpg

18927_guilty_crown.jpg

Go for the second last one as a header.

Go for the second last one as a header.
Awesome, thanks! :D As soon as I post the OOC I'll mention you in a follow-up comment; I'm working on it right now

Status
Not open for further replies.