1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Historical, Historical Fantasy, Urban Fantasy, Romance, Angst, Steampunk, Space Opera

ABOUT ME

LISTEN TO ME. LISTEN. THIS AIN'T MY FIRST RODEO. I'M TIRED. I NEED A DISTRACTION. I WANT TO GET BACK INTO WRITING. I LIKE PLOTTING, BUT I'M CURRENTLY IN THE MOOD FOR SOMETHING SIMPLER, MORE BASED ON CHARACTER DYNAMIC THAN SPRAWLING WORLD BUILDING. I'M IN THE MOOD TO PLAY SOME MEAN ASSHOLES, SO HMU IF YOU'RE INTO THAT. PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO COME AT ME WITH YOUR OWN IDEAS, BECAUSE I'M GETTING REALLY SICK OF MINE, OKAY? OKAY. COOL.

TLDR

• TWENTY-TWO
• WRITES A FUCK TON LOT (600 - 1000+)
• POSTS SLOWLY / ONCE A WEEK
• PLAYS GALS AND DUDES. MOSTLY DUDES.
• M/M & F/M
• OOC CHATTER WOULD BE NICE c:

PLOTS

• HUMAN / GHOST
• DRAGON / DRAGON SLAYER
• HUMAN / IMAGINARY FRIEND
• HUMAN / GOD/DEMON/ANGEL IN DISGUISE
• HUNTER / SUPERNATURAL CREATURE
• KING / ASSASSIN
• WIZARD / APPRENTICE

WORD BANK

SLOW BURN / RIVALRY / LOVE/HATE / BETRAYAL / ENEMIES / RELUCTANT ALLIES / MANIPULATION / (MUTUAL) PINING / POWER PLAYS / STEAMPUNK / FANTASY / URBAN FANTASY / JADED ASSHOLES / OPPOSITES ATTRACT / MUTUAL ANTAGONISM / ECCENTRIC MENTOR TROPE / HISTORICAL FANTASY / PIRATES / MONSTERS

Yo!
I'd be interested in roleplaying with you, if you're up for it!

Hunter x Supernatural creature, maybe?

Hey there ^^!

Your word bank has caught my interest *w*, gave your RP resume a look as well, and floating cities, magic, and death = :heart:

I don't have any concrete plans at the moment, but I do have the beginnings of a few ideas floating around my head now. I'd love to discuss this further with you, if you're up for it! Maybe a brainstorming session will help solidify some ideas xD?

Anyway, at the moment, the vague idea in my head involves a small unit of magic users who are trusted to keep some floating city safe. This unit probs doesn't get along too well but they have to work together to survive or something.

If you're still looking, I would be interested in dragon/dragon slayer

Yo!
I'd be interested in roleplaying with you, if you're up for it!

Hunter x Supernatural creature, maybe?

Cool, why don't you shoot me a PM and we can discuss this further. We can talk shop about what supernatural creature, specifically, M/F or M/M, etc.

Hey you, fellow slowpoke.

I'd be up for a "you forgot about me, asshole" type of Human / Imaginary Friend, if you're cool with the occasional suddenly agonizing muse and the most probable constant OOC chatter through a PM convo. I admit to being more into lighter plots lately, but I've been kinda wanting to try out my hand at horror/twisted plots, if you're still looking and want to hear me out.

Anyways, I'll be waiting for your aye or nay, so feel free to PM me anytime!

Still vaguely looking.

Hello!

I'm intrigued, from looking at your resume with your style and pleasing length (it's so rare these days xD *cries*)
I'm happy for OOC chatter because I love to get to know the person first~ ^^

I'm interested in a mxm RP- fantasy, historical and slice of life are ones I particularly like.
Rivalries and playing jaded assholes sounds fun too! xD

Please look at my resume, and see what you think! ^^

@RosalineBara8 Sorry for getting back to you so late, but I'm actually up to my eyes in roleplays at the moment and really can't handle any more. My apologies, I should have edited the tags on this search thread sooner.

Reactions: RosalineBara8
Are you still looking for someone or are you currently filled/\?

Status
Not open for further replies.