Zayn/Elvira/Niall? Who will win?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The microwave dinged, and Elvira took the bowl out and stirred it. "There you go." She handed the bowl to Zayn, and made her way over to the toaster, where she popped in a couple of pop-tarts.

"I'm up for anything." She grinned over her shoulder at him.

Zayn smiled and took the bowl "Thankyou" Zayn said and watched her still leaning on the counter and took a bite on his oatmeal and smiled "How about a day at the beach?" Zayn asked her looking out the window again and smiled that the sun was shining and he could lay in the sun and have a good day at the beach if Elvira agreed to go and that ment he didn't have to wear a top

Her eyes lit up, and she grinned widely. "That sounds great!" She turned and smiled at him. "The beach it is. I can wear my new bikini that I have been dying to wear." It was a ruffled black and silver bikini with a pink heart on the butt.

"We'll get our breakfast and then we can each get washed and dressed properly, and we'll go." She smiled widely.

Zayn laughed "I can come up with the best idea's ever" Zayn said and grinned and raised an eyebrow "Not going to try and tease me again are you Elvira" Zayn said with a grin on his face and nodded "I'll wait for you then we can go to mine to get my things" Zayn said and had some more of his breakfast that she had made for him

They finished their breakfast, and then Elvira grabbed her bag from the side of the room. She smiled. "Let's go, gorgeous." She kissed Zayn, and then pulled her flipflops on.

"While we are at yours, then you can shave." She didn't particularly like stubble.

Zayn finished and washed up his bowl for her while she was getting her things ready and finished looking at Elvira when he heard her voice and kissed her back before she pulled away "Okay let's go to mine" Zayn said and then groaned "Do i have to" Zayn said holding the door open for Elvira

"Yes - you do if you want a kiss from me." She winked devilishly and walked out. She paused by the gate for him, and smiled. "I don't like stubbly cheeks,"

Zayn frowned "You can't do that" Zayn said and watched her walk away, following her to his gate and opened it "Fine i'll shave" Zayn said and kissed her cheek and went to his front door and opened it "Hey mum" Zayn said as he walked in and kissed her on the cheek and waited for Elvira to come in and see if she wanted to stay down here or not

"Good response." Elvira remarked, and followed Zayn in. "Hey everyone!"

Zayn's older sister, Doniya, poked her head around the living room door, and grinned. "Hey Elvira. Hey Zayn." She leaned against the doorframe, and ruffled Zayn's hair. "Someone didn't come home last night....." She mock-scolded.

Zayn looked at his sister and glared "Nice to see you as well" Zayn said flattening his fring down, he would have to make it a quiff again "I am 19 i can stay out you know and i fell asleep" Zayn said and kissed his sisters cheek and ran up the stairs to put on swimming trunks and get a bag for a towel, phonem sun glasses etc and then shaved his face which he hated doing and would normally let it grow a little bit

Zayn sighed and done his hair before going back down the stairs a top and bag in his hand

Doniya laughed, and watched him go upstairs. She turned to Elvira, and smiled. "I was watching the live interview yesterday, and I just thought it was so romantic. Usually Zayn's not like that, but with you, he is. He has so obviously been in love with you for ages - even Safaa could tell - and I'm glad it is you, and not Perrie fricking Edwards." She made a face, and went into the living room again. She didn't like Zayn's ex girlfriend one bit.

Elvira laughed, and sat on the stairs to wait for Zayn to come down. Finally he did and she smiled. "Well, your sisters are happy for us." She linked fingers with him, and ran her other hand through her hair.

Zayn looked at her and smiled looking to the front room and frowned a little "What did Doniya just say to you?" Zayn asked and linked his fingers back with hers and watched her run ahand threw her hair and pulled her closer to him "Why must you be so beautiful" Zayn said and kissed her on the lips with a big smile on his face while he was kissing her

(check this out! zayn getting a manicure!)

Elvira grinned, and shrugged. "Just that she watched the interview and that you aren't usually this romantic - it's just where I am concerned." She smiled, and kissed him back, her tongue darting into his mouth cheekily.

Attachments

• 300512_zayn3.jpg
    300512_zayn3.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 7
[yeahh i saw that a minute ago XD, i can't believe he actually got that done hehe XD, bless him <3]

Zayn smiled that it was nothing and nodded "I'll let her off this time" Zayn mumbled against her lips and frowned a little for teasing him and bit down on her lip a little and pulled her closer to his body, hoping no one would come down the stairs or into the room and see them

(so cute!)

She wrapped her arms around his neck, and pulled his even closer down to her, as she kissed him back. She was floating on cloud nine, but then....

Zayn;s phone began to ring, and she pulled away, annoyed. "If that is Harry, then tell him I'm not in the bloody mood."

[very cute :D <3]

Zayn smiled and was loving this, he loved how their lips moved in sync together and how he got that feeling in his stomach whenever she was close to him and the tingles when she touched him, and heard his phone rining and groaned and looked at the caller ID and put it to his ear

"Harry this better be good, you just interupped a moment and before you think like that you dirty minded child not like that" Zayn said with a grin on his face and still kept his free arm around Elvira and looked down at her annoyed face and ran his thumb over the lines in her forehead

Harry laughed. "Just calling to see what you were doing. How's Elvira?" He smiled. "I spoke to her earlier, but she hung up on me. I think you need to teach her some manners." He reclined on the sofa in the hotel room.

Elvira frowned up at the phone, and began to mouth all sorts of profanities at it, expressing her annoyance silently.

Zayn looked at Elvira and laughed at what she was mouthing "Going to the beach, and she is annoyed at you for calling" Zayn said and smiled "Mmm what kind of manners harry" Zayn said with a big grin "There loads you know" Zayn said and laughed a little, looking back down at Elvria and kissed her on the lips to stop her from mouthing anymore words and pulled back a little

"Maybe how to be polite on the phone?" Harry suggested with a laugh. "Well, I'm out to buy myself a new phone and then sit here and sort it out. Liam and Danielle are away somewhere, Louis and Eleanor are still sleeping, and Niall - he's just staring out the window." Harry lowered his voice, "I think he really fancies Elvira, and wants her to go out with him instead."

Elvira rolled her eyes but smiled, and began to fiddle with Zayn's newly done hair.

Zayn laughed "Oh we was thinking of completely different things" Zayn said and smiled "I'll see you guys later then maybe, Liam and Danielle most likely went out this morning, Louis is still alseep, no wonder you are calling me" Zayn said with a smile and then frowned "You don't say Harry, i know he likes Elvira, look i'll see you later" Zayn said annoyed with that Harry would say that to him and hung up the phone and put it in his pocket and looked at Elvira and smiled "You want to go" Zayn asked her

Status
Not open for further replies.