Zayn/Elvira/Niall? Who will win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elvira giggled,and helped her boyfriend up. "Hmm,I think I prefer the top off." She kissed his cheek. "Have I made your booboo better?" She linked fingers with him,and they walked up to meet the two girls.

Louis hugged her back and spun her around."Yeah I do - I've missed you more." He informed her with a grin. He kissed her on the mouth deeply,and then smiled. "Wanna meet the third One Direction Girl?" He gestured to the approaching Elvira.

Zayn smiled at her "Thanks" Zayn said and brushed the dirt from his trousers and looked at her "You always have Elvira, i have seen you stare at my body before, you was doing that ealier and yesterday" Zayn said with a grin and kissed the top of her head "Yeah you did make it better" Zayn said and linked his fingers back with hers and walked with her, he put his top on his now cut - thankyou Liam- and kept it on there

Eleanor giggled a little and smiled up at him and kissed him back and smiled "Another girl of one direction, finally" Eleanor said and looked at the girl with Zayn, she was pretty and Eleanor saw the way Zayn looked at her- with love in his eyes- "Hey, i'm Eleanor" She said as they approached

Liam smiled and kissed her back and then pulled away and rested his forehead on hers "Someone needs to meet Zayn's new girlfriend" Liam said and pulled Danielle with him to Louis and Eleanor, Danielle nodded and followed him with their fingers linked

Elvira held out her hand to Danielle and Eleanor,and smiled,shy all of a sudden. "Hi.I'm Elvira." Her cheeks were now a pale pink,and she played with her fingers as she spoke. This didn't usually happen - she was usually more outgoing.

Louis grinned, and squeezed Danielle's hand. "Zayn here decided to proclaim his love for Elvira on a live interview this morning." He grinned at them both.

Harry ambled up and greeted both girls. "Hey girls." He flashed them a cheeky grin.

Zayn looked at the girls and smiled "Hey Eleanor, hey Danielle" Zayn said and looked at Elvira now shy and he smiled putting a arm around her "Someone gone shy for once" Zayn whispered into her ear and nodded at Louis answer "I'm sure it will end up being on the news tonight" Zayn said and smiled

Liam laughed a little and stayed near Danielle, Danielle smiled "I'm Danielle" she said softly and shook Elvira's hand and looked at Zayn and winked "She is really beautoful Zayn" Danielle whispered into his ear and smiled

Eleanor looked at Elvira and smiled "It's really nice meeting you, and you are really pretty i must say" Eleanor said and looked at Zayn "On live TV?, you have guts Zayn, but that is really romantic thing to do" Eleanor said and leaned into Louis

Niall got out after harry and stood by him "Hello Danielle and Eleanor" Niall said with a smile on his face

Elvira smiled up at him,and rolled her eyes. She playfully elbowed him in the ribs,and turned to the girls, more relaxed now. "Thank you."She thanked Eleanor for her compliment,and grinned. "Yeah,it wasreally romantic.After he proclaimed it to the nation, he sang Everything About You to me." She started humming the tune.

Louis pretended to be offended."Have I not been just as romantic?" He laughed,and ruffled her hair up.

Zayn smiled back at her and held his ribs where she had hit him and smiled at what he had donw and was proud, he then heard his front door opening and a small girls voice "Zayn, zayn", Zayn looked at his sister Safaa and picked her up smiling "You remeber Danielle and Eleanor don't you" Zayn said and kissed her cheek and she nodded her head

Danielle smiled at Zayn's sister "Hey sweetie" Danielle said and kissed Safaa cheek and looked at Liam "Can we go for a walk" Danielle asked and Liam nodded "I'll be back in a minute guys" Liam said and walked with Danielle

Eleanor smiled up at Louis and pouted "Don't mess up my hair, you don't like it" Eleanor said and smiled messing up Louis hair and fixed her own and looked at Zayn's sister "Hey Safaa" Eleanor said and looked at Elvira and smiled "You welcome girl" Eleanor said and looked at Louis "I was joking babey, you are romantic" Eleanor said and kissed his cheek

Elvira smiled, and she kissed Safaa on the head. "Hey Saf." She smiled at the little girl. She glanced at Zayn, and added, "I'm heading into mine to change, and then I'll be back again." She kissed him on the cheek, and then vanished into her house just a few doors down.

Louis smirked. "I thought so." He kissed the top of her head. "Wanna come back to the hotel with us?" He asked. "Liam and Danielle are away for a walk, Zayn's probably going to go out with Elvira, Niall - dunno what. Harry's most likely going to Tweet about the three One Direction couples-"He rolled his eyes. "So we have some time to spend together."

Zayn smiled at how close Elvira was with his family and knew they all loved her, and looked at Elvira okay "Okay i'll see you in a minute" Zayn said and smiled as she walked away and Zayn laughed at Louis and rolled his eyes

Eleanor smiled "You know you are romantic" Eleanor said with a smile and kissed his cheek and nodded "Yeah and i need to stay with you guys and i think Danielle does as well, hope that isn't too much trouble" Eleanor said and bit her lip looking up at Louis and laughed "Aww Niall will find something to do" Eleanor said and smiled

Niall crossed his arms "Me and Harry will just go somewhere" Niall said and laughed a little

Louis nodded. "That's no problem - you can definitely stay with us." He was much happier now that Eleanor was going to be staying with them.

Harry looked up at Niall from his phone, and grinned as he shook his head. "I'm heading back to the hotel room to catch up on some sleep." He yawned.

Elvira bolted up to her room, and pulled off her clothes. She changed into a pair of shorts, and a tube top. She pinned her hair up and grinned into the mirror. "Time to try it out." She then pulled on her favourite small heels, and walked out of the house. She leaned against the wall, and flashed a grin at Zayn. "What do you think?" She stretched her legs out to their full advantage.

Zayn's sister had gone back inside and he had gone to Elvira's outside to wait for her and left Louis and Eleanor on there own, Zayn looked at her and his mouth dropped and he smiled walking towards her "Why are you doing this to me" Zayn said pinning her up against the wall and smiled "It isn't nice to tease me like this" Zayn said and ran his fingers up her skin on her legs

Eleanor smiled up at Louis "Thankyou Louis" Eleanor said and kissed him on the lips "Oh and i'm stealing your bed" Eleanor said and winked at him

Niall rolled his eyes "I'll come with and watch a film or something" Niall said and went back into the car

Elvira smiled, but before she could respond, her phone began beeping madly. She picked it out of her pocket, confused, and glanced at it. "Loads of people are tweeting about me now. Even-" She peered at the screen, and her mouth fell open. "Even your grandmother!" She giggled.

"Apparently someone got a pic of us in the Nandos parking lot, and posted it. So far, I have thirty new tweets just about that!" She rolled her eyes.

Louis gestured into the car. "After you, milady." He grinned, and helped her into the car. Harry climbed into Zayn's seat, and promptly fell asleep

Zayn groaned a little and got off of Elvira and gave her space, and laughed a little "If it is good things then i'm fine with it" Zayn said and wondered how many tweets he would of got today, and shrugged "I knew someone would, someone always manages to get a picture" Zayn said and laughed looking at her

Eleanor smiled and pecked his lips "Thankyou" She said sweetly and got in and looked at Harry asleep and smiled taking a picture of it and sitting down, posting it on twitter

Niall had gone to his normal seat and was laying across all of it on his phone

Louis drove off, and they soon arrived at the hotel.

Elvira grinned and nodded. "Yeah, but this particular picture is getting quite a few rude comments because of the "position" you and I are in." She showed him the picture - one of them with Elvira's legs around Zayn's waist, and them kissing deeply. "Read some of the comments." Her cheeks were going slightly red.

Zayn smiled a little "I wonder why it is" Zayn said and laughed taking her phone and reading some of the comments on it and laughed a little "Ignor them comments, some fans just have a very erm, lovely mind" Zayn said and put a hand on her red cheek and kissed the other and handed her phone back "You want to go inside" Zayn asked with a smile

Elvira grinned, and nodded. She led the way into her house, and up the stairs to her den. She had converted the attic into a den for herself, and there was loads of things there from games, to comfy seats. "Make yourself comfortable." She headed over to the table at the side of the room, and began to make some tea. "Tea or coffee?"

Zayn smiled and followed her into her house, glad in a way it wasn't his home as no one would of left him alone, and smiled at her "Thanks" Zayn said and sat down on a chair and rested his head on his hands and looked at her "tea please Elvira" Zayn said softly and felt his eyes getting heavy with being tired and still not having catched up with his sleep

Elvira glanced back at him, as she poured the tea, and she smiled knowingly. She brought two mugs over and handed one to Zayn. She perched on the arm of the chair and sipped her own. "Tired? You can crash here if you like."

Zayn smiled back at her and yawned and took the mug from her "Thankyou Elvira" Zayn said softly and had some of his tea, he loved Elvira's tea that she made and looked at her on the arm of the chair he was sitting on and rested his head on her arm "Very, i haven't slept very well with being on tour, getting up early, going to sleep late, goig to interviews" Zayn said and had some more tea "It's okay i won't, i would feel rude for doing that if i did" Zayn said and smiled up at her "But thanks for the offer beautiful" Zayn said softly

"Seriously, it is no problem. You have done it plenty of times before." Elvira pointed out with a smile. "Please. Mum and Dad won't be back until way late, and I don't want to stay on my own tonight." Her eyes widened, and she put on a puppy dog face that she knew he couldn't resist.

Zayn laughed a little "Okay yes i have fallen asleep here a lot" Zayn said knowing he had and smiled and nodded "Okay, i'll stay with you seeing as you don't want to stay on your own and that face, i just can't say no to" Zayn said and finished his tea and got up off the chair before he just fell asleep on it and pulled Elvira into a hug

Status
Not open for further replies.