Zayn/Elvira/Niall? Who will win?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
She raised an eyebrow at him. "What's with the frown? What did Harry say?" She hadn't been paying attention to the conversation but had caught the frown.

Doniya poked her head out of the living room, and commented, "From what I seen the other night, Zayn isn't the only one who fancies the pants off of you, Elvira." She grinned, and ducked back into the living room before anything could be thrown at her.

Zayn sighed and closed his eyes "He said that Niall still likes you" Zayn said and let out the breath he was holding "Guess i just got jelous" Zayn said and looked down a little but looked back up at her and was biting his lip

Elvira was silent for a moment, but then she suddenly took his face in her hands and kissed him deeply. She was flattered that he was jealous of another guy liking her, and she liked that he liked her that much.

Zayn looked at her and raised an eyebrow and was going to ask her what was wrong but was taken back by the kiss and then smiled, putting his arm around her waist and the other one a bit lower than the small of her back and kissed her back with passion

Finally she pulled back, and murmured, "I am flattered that you are jealous - it shows how much you care for me." She paused, and raised an eyebrow at Zayn. "And I suggest you move your hand up if you want to keep it." She grinned.

Zayn smiled "I really do care for you" Zayn said and looked at her and tilted his head to the side and looked at her and moved his hand away and put it behind his back and went a little red "Sorry" Zayn said softly and kissed the top of her head, "You want to go before it get's to busy and we won't be able to get a spot then" Zayn said and then smiled

Elvira smiled. "Much better - and let's go." She pulled her keys out of her bag, and held them up. "Guess what these are for?" She led the way out the door, and into the back garden of her own house. Standing there was a huge, green Kawasaki Ninja motorbike, with two helmets nearby.

"I got this for my birthday from Mum and Dad. I'm driving though, because I saw what you did to that scooter!" It had been on the news alerts that Zayn had crashed a scooter while on a video shoot, and she giggled. She handed him a helmet, and slid her own on.

Zayn smiled and put his bag over his shoulder and raised an eyebrow "What, can you drive now?" Zayn asked and followed her and saw the motorbike and grinned a big smile on his face

"Hey i'm sorry i didn't get you anything for your birthday" Zayn said feeling guilty as he looked at the motorbike again and laughed a little "Yeah yeah, i didn't hurt myself, was just some fun" Zayn said and took the helmet and put it on so he was safe and smiled at Elvira

"You did, remember? You did that video of you singing Taylor Swift's you Belong with me, and you posted it on Youtube for me." Elvira reminded him as she climbed on. "I know now the real meaning of that video." She smiled, and patted the back of the bike. "C'mon!"

Zayn went red "Yeah i did but i ment a real present, not one that i just sang unless you prefer my voice" Zayn said with a grin and got on after her "That was also me trying to give you a hint" Zayn said and went red again, "Yeah stop making me blush Elvira, it should be the other way around" Zayn said and put his arms around her waist and held on

"I do prefer the voice. And I like making you blush. You're cute when you do." Elvira smiled, and her cheeks went pink. She started up the bike, and they roared off, out of Bradford, and to the beach!

Elvira sometimes felt insecure on the bike, but now, with Zayn's arms around her, she felt safe as houses, and smiled widely.

Zayn rolled his eyes and rested his head on her shoulder "I'm a guy, guys aren't ment to blush a lot" Zayn said and smiled, watching as they drived to the beach and grinned, he loved how he could do this and not have the urge to tell Elvira that he had feelings for her, as she was now his girlfriend and he loved having her close to him

Elvira soon pulled up in the beach parking lot, and turned off the bike. She took off her helmet, and shook her hair out of it. She climbed off the bike, and grinned at Zayn. "And for my earlier point - I correct it - you are adorable when you blush."

Zayn took off the helmet and watched Elvira as she shook her hair out and thought how beautiful she looked when doing that and then blushed again and pouted getting off the bike "Will you stop that" Zayn said with a grin and put his sunglasses on and put a arm around her shoulders "People might not recognise me with these on, but if they do, i'm sorry" Zayn said and kissed the side of her head and walking onto the sand to find a spot where he could go in the sun and get a more tan

She giggled, and took his hand. "Very James Bond." Elvira walked behind him, and immediately found the perfect spot near a tree. It was cool but warm at the same time. She lay a blanket on the sand, and pulled her jeans and top off to reveal her bikini. "God, that feels good." She murmured as she lay back on the sand.

Zayn laughed and rolled his eyes "I'm more handsome than James Bond" Zayn said and went to the tree that was out of the way and watched as Elvira layed a blanket down and took our his towel putting it next to hers and in the sun and took off his top, which he would use as a pillow and smiled, taking off his shoes and laied on his towel and grinned "I agree with you" Zayn said and turned on his front as if someone walked past they would know it was him by his tattoo's, even though you could see his new one on the back of his neck and the one on the back of his arm

"This feels so good to relaxe" Zayn said and took off his glasses and put them above his head on the towel and looked at Elvira with a smile

Elvira glanced at him, and smiled. "I wish we could just stop time, and stay like this forever - me 18, and you 19, and just us here and now. If it was possible to bottle a memory, then I would bottle this one, and keep it forever." She lay her head back, and closed her eyes.

Back at the hotel, Harry was so bored. He glanced over at Niall, and sighed. "Can we please do something? Anything!"

Zayn laughed a little and leaned over her, blocking the sun "But you can remember this time, maybe not freeze it, but you will remember it Elvira" Zayn said with a grin "You can't forget all the times with me, film it if you are afraid you will forget" Zayn said and kissed the top of her head

Niall laughed and looked back at him and shrugged "Could go out somewhere?" Niall asked looking at him

Elvira leaned back and rolled her eyes. "Nobody can forget the amazing Zayn Malik, can they?" She then realised a moment too late that she had spoken a little too loud, and a passing girl stopped in her tracks and stared at them. It ws common knowledge that Zayn both lived in Bradford and had tattoos, and both of which this girl now knew about Zayn. Elvira winced.

The girl's eyes lit up, and she squealed. "Oh my God! Zayn Malik!" She started jumping around and attracting attention from people around them.

Harry nodded, "Anything to keep your mind off Elvira!"

Zayn laughed "No they really can't" Zayn said and heard the girl start to scream and hung his head a little, and pecked Elvira on the lips before standing up and turned around to the girl and smiled "Hey, someone is a fan" Zayn said with a smile "Did you want a picture" Zayn asked, he wanted to get back to Elvira as quick as he could and looked at her and winked before looking at the girl infront of him jumping up and down

Niall sighed "I'm over her......sort of" Niall said and grinned "Why don't we go to the park and play football or something?" Niall asked, he hadn't played football in ages

Status
Not open for further replies.