Zayn/Elvira/Niall? Who will win?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The girl stopped jumping but was grinning madly like the Cheshire cat. She nodded, and then glanced at Elvira. "Is that your girlfriend? I saw you on the interview yesterday - I thought it was the sweetest thing ever!" She smiled and waved hi to Elvira, who was grinning.

Harry picked up his football from his bed, and tossed it to Niall. "Do I have to say anything?" He grinned and headed for the door.

Zayn laughed a little "Okay, here give me your camera or phone and i'll take it" Zayn said walking more towards the girl and looked at Elvira "Yes that is my girlfriend" Zayn said and smiled that he could now say that "Thank you, she gave me the idea really, Elvira you want to come say hi" Zayn asked looking at her with a big smile on his face

Niall catched the football and smiled nodding "No you really don't" Niall said and went to the door with Harry

Elvira stood up, and came over, wrapping a sarong around her waist. "Hi there - I'm Elvira." She smiled at the girl, who smiled back. "I'm Emily." She handed it to Elvira, and asked, "Could you please take the picture?" Elvira laughed and nodded.

They went to the nearby park, and began kicking it around the grass. Harry laughed, having fun. He glanced at Niall and suggested, "Maybe you could date Zayn's sister? Doniya?" He teased.

Zayn smiled that the girl was being nice to Elvira and kissed her cheek "Thankyou Elvira" Zayn whispered into her ear and nibbled on it softly before walking to the girl and put his arm around her waist and leaned his head near hers

Niall passed the ball back and raised an eyebrow "Or maybe not" Niall said with a smile "I'm sure i'll be meet someone, what about you" Niall said looking at him

Elvira raised the phone to take the picture, but then raised an eyebrow at them. "Ok, that's good - but can you please remove your arm from her waist?" She could be very jealous when it came to it.
Emily blushed, and stepped away slightly. "She's right - and my boyfriend wouldn't like it either." Elvira smirked at Zayn, and took the picture of them standing side by side.

Harry caught the ball, and shrugged. He actually really liked Eleanor, but didn't know if he should tell Niall. He thought as an afterthought that Niall might already know about his crush on Louis's girlfriend.

Zayn smiled "It was nice meeting you Emily" Zayn said and went over to Elvira and hugged her "You get so much more than me" Zayn said and lifted her chin up to look at him "Am i not the one jelous this time" Zayn said softly looking her in the eyes

Niall looked at him and raised an eyebrow and walked around Harry "I don't believe you Harry Styles" Niall said looking at him with a smile

Elvira blushed, and gazed up into his mahogany brown eyes that always made her insides melt. "Yeah - I am, actually...." She said softly. She couldn't help being jealous.

Harry glanced at him, and asked, "Have you any deas who I might like, in that case?"

Zayn smiled at her blush "I'm not going anywhere Elvira, i'm not leaving you for any other girl, you are the most beautiful girl i've seen" Zayn said and put his arms around her waist and rested his forehead on hers "I love you Elvira" Zayn said softly smiling

Niall bit his lip "Give me a minute to think" Niall said, and thought, it's not Danielle, not Elvria (sigh), it't not any of the fans it is someone that we know and we see a lot, Harry always seems to go in his own world when Eleanor, Niall grinned and looked at Harry

"It's Eleanor isn't it, that's who you like" Niall said crossing his arms and smiled

Elvira smiled, and wrapped her arms around his waist. "Good, because I am never letting you go either." She leaned up and kissed him.

Harry blushed inadvertently, and smiled. "Uh, yeah.... I don't want Louis to know though -he'll kill me!"

Zayn grinned "I so hope you aren't, i don't know what i would do if you did" Zayn said and kissed her back on the lips, moving one hand to her cheek and kept the other around her waist, pulling her towards his body more

Niall laughed and then sighed "I know how you feel at least, as i do still like Elvira" Niall said and bit his lip

"Any closer, and I'll be actually inside your body." Elvira laughed softly, but didn't move away. She was so close that she could hear the steady beat of Zayn's heart, and his deep breathing - It was soothing.

Harry watched him for a moment, and then quietly asked, "What do we do then?"

Zayn laughed and kissed the top of her head "Well that could happen" Zayn said and grinned, picking her up over his shoulder and running towards the water and skipped in "Did you want down, the water's cold" Zayn said with a grin, lowering her a little into the water

Niall shrugged "I don't want to break them up, they seem really happy together" Niall said and sat down on the grass thinking

She squealed, and pounded her hands on his back as she was carried towards the water. "Zayn Jawaad Malik! Let me down!" When she felt the water brush her feet though, she squealed even louder. "Never mind! Cold!"

Harry sat beside him, and nodded. "Yeah - I don't want to hurt Louis- he's my best mate - but I really like her......"

(happy Jubilee!! heh)

[hehe and you as well :D. i've got to go to school after this, but if my teacher isn't in then i'm coming back home and i'll be on again <3]

Zayn laughed at her and kept her up bridal style and she wasn't touching the water and smiled down at her "Do you want to go back or go under?" Zayn asked with a smile brushing his lips across hers teasig her

Niall bit his lip "Yeah so do i, maybe we could wait a bit, then think of something to break both of them up?" Niall said and looked at him "If you are up for that" Niall said

(ok :) I'll be here until about 10:20, and then I'll be back on from about 11:00 until 3:30)

Elvira reached up and mussed his hair up, giggling. "I don't think I want to go to Australia...." she teased, making a pun on the nickname for Australia "Down Under."

Harry ran his fingers through his hair, and nodded finally.

[guess who's back :), teacher wasn't in -_-, you always go at the same time normally around 3:30 XD]

Zayn pouted "Hey, i took my time doing my hair this morning, Elvira, you messed it up" Zayn said and rolled his eyes "Very funny" Zayn said and dropped her legs into the water and smiled

Niall sighed "It's going to be hard though, i know a way for Zayn, get Perrie to talk with Elvira and say he cheated on her with Perrie and then Elvira will believe it" Niall said and bit his lip

Elvira instinctively caught herself in the water as she hit the cold water, and she rose to the surface again. She wiped her wet hair out of her face and grinned. "Ladies and Gentlemen, Vain Zayn!" She teased as she splashed him.

Zayn just laughed at her as she hit the water and then looked at her "Hey, just as i take my time to look good doesn't mean i am vain" Zayn said and then laughed "Okay maybe i am just a little" Zayn said and slashed her back and moved closer to her and put a piece of wet hair from her face and tucked it behind her ear and smiled at her

She grinned teasingly, and dove under the water, out of sight. She swam down, and tugged on his ankle, pulling him down with her.

Zayn looked at her and went back a little and saw her go under the water "Elvira, what are you doing...........Elvira" Zayn said and felt himself being pulled under and held his breath and opened his eyes and frowned at Elvira, his hair now wet and his fring back to normal on his forehead

Status
Not open for further replies.