Zayn/Elvira/Niall? Who will win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
She leaned her head on his shoulder, and smiled. "Good, because I love you." She meant it in every way - Zayn was her life, and everything to her.

Zayn smiled and put his arm around her waist and leaned the side of his head on hers "I love you too" he said smiling and kissed the top of her head with a smile "I'll never forget this moment" he said smiling

The next day was the last rehearsals for the first concert in Paris, which consequently meant that the guys were super busy. Elvira was working as well, helping out each of the guys in turn when they struggled with getting themselves understood - first it was Harry when he tried to use the loo, but accidentally walked into the girls's bathroom. Elvira had to go in and pull him out when she realised his mistake.

Next it was Liam, who tried to order drinks for the group, but ended up ordering six fish instead. Elvira giggled when Liam realised his mistake. "You must have said poisson instead of boisson - fish instead of drink!" She quickly sorted things out and got them some cans of Coke.

She even had to help out her fiance when the French stylist almost dyed his hair blue. That was really quite funny.

That evening, the guys got ready for the concert. Elvira turned to Zayn and smiled. "Break a leg."

Zayn took this rehearsal serious this time as it was the last rehearsals and then the first show in Paris, which he was really excited to do and he was also busy with the guys and everything. Zayn did have trouble he'll admit it, he didn't want to asked for Elvira's help but as glad she came to save him.

Zayn was ready to go on stage with the guys and he put in his ear pieces and looked at Elvira and smiled "Thanks" he said smiling and hugged her and kissed her on the lips before following the guys out

Elvira smiled at him, and then glanced at Niall on the way out - this was when she would present her anniversary present to Zayn on stage. She nodded slightly to give the blonde Irish lad signal that she was ready.

Niall looked at Elvira and smiled at her as he went onto the stage and they started singing and he kept a look on Elvira and smiled as the song finished "Zayn, can you come here a minute" Niall said into the mic and got a hold of Zayn and moved him to the middle of the stage on his own and Niall nodded at Elvira

Elvira came up on stage, and grinned at the shocked Zayn. "This is my anniversary present to you, Zayn Jawaad Malik - hope you like it, because I love you more than anything else." She nodded to the guitarist, who began to play "Love Story."

She began to sing softly into her own mic, "We were both young when I first saw you, I closed my eyes and the flashbacks start, I'm standing ere, on a balcony in summer air...."

Zayn had no idea what the hell was going on and was completley confused and he looked at Elvira as she came onto the stage and he was shocked by a lot and a smile spread across his face and he was still in shock but felt tears come to his eyes as she started to sing to him and he went closer to her

Elvira continued to sing as she gazed up at him with a smile, "You were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter, and my daddy said stay away from Juliet, but you were everything to me, I was begging you please don't go..." She felt light as air and on cloud nine.

Zayn smiled and took the last couple of steps to be face to face with her and he just couldn't wipe the huge smile off his face and tears actually fell down his cheeks as she sang to him

"...Baby just say.... Yes." Elvira finished the song, and beamed up at him happily. "That was my present to you, because last year you sang to me on live television." She leaned up and kissed him.

Zayn smiled down at her still with happy tears falling down his cheeks "I did" he said smiling and leaned in and kissed her back and moving his hand to her cheek and cupping it and grazing his thumb over her cheek

Elvira smiled happily, and whispered in his ear, "A full cycle - from not dating to engaged." She thought about her planned surprise for the coming weekend and grinned.

Zayn smilied and wiped his tears away from his cheeks and a shiver sent up his spine when she whispered into his ear and he nodded and kissed the ring on her left hand

Elvira smiled happily. This was just...perfect.

~~~

After the concert, they all went back to the hotel, and just fell asleep in their respective beds, exhausted. Elvira rolled over in her sleep, dreaming about what was to happen the next day.

Zayn couldn't ask for a better night and also he couldn't ask for anyone better to marry than Elvira

Zayn was tired after the concert and he got into the bed with Elvira and was alseep in seconds

The next day, Elvira and Harry left early, leaving two gifts behind for each of their fiances - a suit each, and an envelope for each of them, reading, Get dressed in this, and come down to the main hotel hall at twelve. xx

Zayn rolled over in his sleep and slowly woke up and saw Elvira gone and he sat up looking around until he saw a suit and an envelope and he got up and went to it and looked at what it said and looked at the time "Crap" he said and took the suit and ran into the bathroom and got changed and that into the suit and done his hair as quick as he could and picked up shoes on the way out and also saw Niall rushing and laughed and ran with him to the main hotel hall and pulling on his shoes on the way

Liam and Louis waited in the lobby of the hotel, outside the closed doors to the main hall. Liam chuckled when he saw Niall and Zayn come racing into the lobby.

"Ok guys - you ready? This is a surprise from both Elvira and Niall." Louis informed them with a smile, and raised an eyebrow, "But first calm down slightly - your faces are a bit flushed."

Status
Not open for further replies.