Zayn/Elvira/Niall? Who will win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elvira wound her arms around him, and held him tightly. She never wanted to let him go. She buried her face in his chest, and inhaled his scent - like peppermint, but with a husky aftersmell. "I love you." She mumbled, still hugging him.

Zayn smiled and kissed the top of her head "I love you too Elvira" Zayn mumbled into her hair and then yawned again "Sorry, i guess i really am tired" Zayn said pulling back and put his hand under her chin and smiled

"Let's get to bed now then." Elvira smiled, and then yawned herself. She turned and padded down the steps to her room. She just kicked off her shoes, and her bottoms, leaving her in her top. She crawled into bed, and smiled up at Zayn. "You could sleep in here, or in the spare room. I don't mind." She rolled on her back and tossed a pillow at him.

Zayn laughed and followed her to her room and leaned against the wall and rested his head on the side and closed his eyes not watching her get unchanged and then heard her get into the bed and smiled back and catched the pillow "Jee thanks for the pillow" Zayn said and yawned "I'm too lazy to move" Zayn said and layed on the floor of Elvira's room

She giggled, and climbed out of bed. She pulled him up and hauled him over to the bed. "Jeez, you're getting heavy!" She teased as she sat on the bed with him. "I'm glad you're home." She rested her head against his shoulder and whispered.

Zayn heard her giggle and felt her trying to pull him over to her bed and laughed at her "Hey it's called muslce" Zayn said to her and put a arm around her waist and kissed the top of her head "So am i" Zayn replied back and played with a strand of her hair

Elvira's eyes slowly closed, and she fell deeply asleep, there with her head on Zayn's shoulder. She dreamed sweetly that night, about what had happened that day, reliving it.

Zayn smiled when he saw Elvira asleep and kissed the top of her head "Night beautiful, i love you" Zayn whispered into her ear and fell asleep next to Elvira and a smile on his face that she was finally his and he loved that he could show it now and be closer to her without people thinking they was going out as now they was

Elvira slept soundly til the next morning, and then she awoke to a buzzing noise. She sat up, and looked around her, still a bit disorientated. She then located the sound -it was coming from a still sleeping Zayn's back pocket. Elvira reached in and took the phone out. She answered it, "Hello?"

Harry grinned and replied, "Hey there Elvira. Where's Zayn? The two of you get up to naughty things last night?" He grinned as he watched Louis and Eleanor sleeping side by side.

Elvira blushed and crossly said, "No - we just fell asleep. And why are you ringing at this ungodly hour?" She scowled. "Ring back in another two hours." She hung up, rolling her eyes.

Zayn fell alseep pretty quick and didn't feel his phone buzzing and stayed asleep, but heard someone talking and turned around the other way still asleep and groaned a little, he didn't like being woken up and he just wanted to sleep and heard a phone shut and rolled back the other way "Who was that at this time" Zayn asked and opened his eyes and saw Elvira infront of him and the sun shining on her and he smiled a little

"Harry flipping Styles. I told him to bugger off and ring back later. At a reasonable time." She smiled wryly, and kissed him. "Sleep well? I should hope so, because now, you aren't on a moving tourbus with four other guys." Elvira smiled.

Zayn rolled his eyes "He always seems to call too early" Zayn said and smiled back at her and raised an eyebrow "No it was the worst sleep ever" Zayn said and sat up pulling her towards him and kissed her neck "No yeah it was a good sleep thankyou" Zayn said into her ear and smiled "The guys wake up too early, your trying to sleep and you have Louis and Harry shouting at eachother" Zayn said and laughed a little

She laughed. "Shouting about what? Louis accidentally borrowing Harry's hair stuff?" She tugged her top down then, as it was revealing just a bit too much flesh for her liking. "Breakfast?" She inquired.

Zayn laughed and shrugged "That's why me and Liam used to go into the big spare room instead of sleeping in the bunks in the middle that are so small you can hardly move" Zayn said and kissed her cheek and stood up "I tell you what, you made me tea yesterday and also let me sleep here, so i owe you" Zayn said "I'll make breakfast, anything you want" Zayn said looking down at her and smiled

"Zayn, we have been best friends since we were four, and now you are my boyfriend." Elvira stood up, and pulled on her jeans again. "It is really no problem that I did that stuff. How about this: I make you breakfast, and you make me breakfast." She smiled and suggested as she headed towards the door.

Zayn rolled his eyes and sighed "Okay fine" Zayn said and took his top out from his side and looked to see how much blood was on it and it wasn't that bad and he put his top back on and ran after Elvria "Wait for me beautiful" Zayn said catching up to her "What would you like then?" Zayn asked her with a grin

She scampered into the kitchen, and pulled out two bowls. "Oatmeal please. What about you? Same?" She reached up, but couldn't reach the box of oatmeal on the top shelf. "Za-ayn...." She said in a sing-song voice. "Can you please get me down the box of oatmeal? I can't reach."

Zayn follows her "You are soo easy to please" Zayn said and nodded "Yeah oatmeal will be good" Zayn said and leaned against the counter and watched her and snickered a little at how she couldn't reach and then laughed "Yeah i'll get it for you" Zayn said and got off where he was leaning and reached for the box, getting it easy and handed it to her with a smile

Elvira scowled at him. "Not my fault you are so bloody tall." She playfully bumped him with her hip, and poured out a sachet of the powder. She added milk, and shoved it into the microwave, switching it on.

"What are you doing today?"

Zayn laughed and shrugged "I'm not that tall" Zayn said and smiled at her playfully pushing her a little and done the same for her breakfast and waited for the one in the mircowave to finish and smiled at her "I'm free, no interviews no nothing" Zayn said that he finally had a day to himself and looked at her "So if you are free maybe we could do something?, it's a nice day again" Zayn said looking out the window

Status
Not open for further replies.