Zayn/Elvira/Niall? Who will win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elvira squealed, and once they reached the car, she slipped off Liam's back and jumped into the car. "So, Nandos, boys?" She leaned her head on the back of Zayn's seat, and smiled.

Harry climbed in, and reclined in his seat. "Indeed." He flashed her a cheeky grin. "Maybe I'll find the future Mrs Harry Styles there."

Louis climbed into the driver's seat and turned the key in the ignition.

Zayn smiled and got in after Harry, sitting in the seat he normally does, which is next to Liam, as him and Liam always ended up falling asleep with each other in the car if they was going on long journeys, and he looked at Harry "Maybe you will Hazza" Zayn said and looked at Elvira behind him "Yeah we are and i know you have a thing for Nando's" Zayn said to her and smiled

Liam got in next to Zayn where he normally sat and smiled, shutting the door and looked at Harry and Louis in the front and laughed "Harry you flirt with the waitresses anyway there" Liam said rolling his eyes

Elvira grinned, and sat back in her seat. This day was turning out to be the best of her entire life. Firstly she got the guy of her dreams,and he proclaimed his love to her on live TV, and now she was going to her absolute favourite restaurant with the five most awesome guys in the world!

Harry considered that and then remarked, "Fair enough, I do." He laughed, and propped his feet up on the dashboard.

Zayn laughed as she just smiled and rested his head on the back of the seat and had a huge grin on his face, he was glad that she loved him back and was glad she said she loved him, his phone buzzed and he looked at it to see his sister had texted him saying Be safe now baby brother when doing PDA xx, Zayn rolled his eyes and texted back I think i knew that- Zayn xx, Zayn said with a grin at his sister teasing him

Liam laughed at the text his sister had sent Zayn "She is right you know, Malik, don't want any kids now" Liam said teasing him and making Zayn go red

Elvira overheard this comment, and she blushed deeper than Zayn was. She slapped the back of Liam's head, and teased back, "I think you need to worry about that more with your girlfriend than with Zayn." She had seen plenty of pictures where Liam and Danielle had been kissing in public.

Harry also overheard all this, and he burst out laughing.

Zayn glared a Liam and hit him on the arm "How can you guys think i don't know when to be safe, hello i'm bloody 19" Zayn said and rolled his eyes and smiled as Elvira hit Liam as well and laughed "Thankyou Elvira" Zayn said and crossed his arms and looking out of the window and was biting his lower lip

Liam held his arm "Ow, Zayn that hurt" Liam said and then felt his head being hit and looked at Elvira "Ah ah ah, we are safe actually, so you can't tell me that we aren't" Liam said and then went red and facepalmed "Why did i tell you guys that" Liam muttered

Niall just laughed with Harry

Elvira laughed at that, and said smugly, "What goes around comes around." She glanced at Zayn, and noticed his mood drop, but didn't say anything at that moment - she would wait until they were alone to talk to him about it.

They soon arrived at Nandos, and piled out of the car. Elvira watched with amusement as Niall yanked Louis towards the restaurant, and she linked fingers with Zayn, and squeezed. She shot a pointed glance at Liam, indicating that he should walk on ahead and leave them in peace for a moment.

Zayn smiled at Elvira and linked his fingers back with hers, he then got the lighter and fags out his back pocket and chucked them into the car and watched as Liam walked away and left the two alone and he smiled and looked at her with love in his eyes

Liam was going to wait for them but he saw the look Elvira gave him and started to walk off ahead, a little scared of her and ran to catch up with the rest

"Hey, you ok? I saw you weren't ok in the car there." She looked at him in the eyes, and bit her lip. "I didn't say anything at the time, because I thought you would want to keep it to just us."

Harry walked beside Liam, and glanced back at the couple. "You missin' Danielle?" He asked.

Zayn smiled and nodded "Yeah i'm fine, trust me" Zayn said softly "Just i know i'm going to be annoyed a lot by people now" Zayn said thinking of the boys and his family but smiled at her and ran his thumb over her lip she was biting "Someone has picked up my habbit of biting their lip" Zayn said with a smile and make his face closer to hers

Liam smiled at Harry and looked back at the two and nodded "Yeah i really do miss her, i haven't seen her in some time, but i think she is coming down to see me" Liam said with a grin on his face and put his arm around Harry's shoulders

Elvira smiled, and leaned up, their lips meeting. She didn't care that there was probably reporters and journalists already there taking pictures of them like they had when Zayn was pictured kissing Perrie - at that moment, there was only Zayn and her. Together.

Harry smiled. "Great - Danielle's always a laugh. Do you know if Eleanor's coming too?" He secretly had a crush on Louis's girlfriend, but never had the guts to tell either of them.

Zayn smiled back at her and kissed her back, he put one hand on her cheek and the other on her waist and pulled her closer to his body and didn't care about if they were going to get caught with paps, he didn't care about that anymore, he just loved Elvira and didn't mind being public with her at all, he was just happy he now had her for himself, Zayn moved his hand and got a hold of the back of her thighs and lifted her up so her legs where around his waist and she was the same height as him

Liam laughed "I think Louis said she might come visit, i think they might be coming together actually" Liam said and smiled at Harry and looked back at the other two and rolled his eyes "Someone are going to be in the news later tonight" Liam said to harry and watched Niall run into Nando's

Elvira pulled her head slightly back and whispered, "You are becoming a very naughty boy." She teasingly wriggled out of his arms and darted around the car to the other side of it. "Can't catch me...." She teased with a laugh.

Harry rolled his eyes. "Better them than me for once." He smiled widely at the news that Eleanor was coming to visit and he walked into the restaurant.

Zayn grinned "I have no idea what you are talking about" Zayn said with a big smile on his face and watched as she ran to the other side of the car and he pouted crossing his arms "This is not funny Elvira" Zayn said and took after her and catched her, his arms around her waist and spun her around

Liam laughed "That is true" Liam said and walked after him, thinking about him and Danielle, he couldn't wait to see her again after the tour

She giggled, and turned to face him. "Au contraire.It is actually very funny." She contradicted him with a smile. She glanced over at the restaurant, and suggested,"Shall we go and get something to eat now?"

Louis ordered a table for them all, and took his seat beside Niall. Harry sat on his other side. Louis pulled out his phone,and texted Eleanor When you coming to see us? xx

Zayn was a little out of breath and smiled at her and nodded "fun yes, out of breath easy if you smoke" Zayn said and knew it was for that reason and he really did need to quit it for good and not just have it when he was stressed and looked where she was looking and nodded "Yeah, maybe we should" Zayn said and put his arm around her shoulder and kissed the top of her head

Niall was jumping up and down in his chair and couldn't wait for the food
Liam too a seat next to Louis "Texing Eleanor" Liam said and smiled, he knew she was coming down Danielle said but Eleanor told Liam not to tell Louis she was

"Another reason you should stop." Elvira grinned and leaned her head into him as they crossed the parking lot. "Otherwise you won't be able to keep up with me." This felt so natural - dating Zayn -and she loved being his girlfriend,and knowing that he loved her just as much as she did him.

Louis blushed,but nodded."Yeah - I miss her." He tucked his phone away.

Zayn smiled at her and nodded "I am going to, starting from today, i am never going to touch them again and i promise that to you Elvira, i'm going to stop" Zayn said and bite his lip at the side and smiled a little laughing "Guess i won't be able to if i don't stop" Zayn said and smiled at how he could now show his love to her and never felt happier

Liam laughed a little "I know how you feel" Liam said and nudged him in the arm

Later that evening,everyone of them was full to the brim with the delicious food of Nandos. Louis drove down the road, and stopped at the start of Zayn and Elvira's road. "All ashore that's going ashore." He laughed.

Elvira rolled her eyes,and opened the door. She climbed out and waited for Zayn to come. That day had been amazing.She glanced once up the street, and looked away again. She then did a double take,and looked back. Standing up the road at the gate to Zayn's house,were two tall girls,both of whom Elvira recognised. "Hey,Liam! Louis!" She yelled into the car. "Check out up there!" She pointed at the two girls who were now approaching.

Louis looked,and his eyes widened happily. "Eleanor!" He scrambled out,and ran to meet her.

(can you play the girls?)

[yeahh i can :)]

Zayn looked at Louis and laughed "Dude you are weird" Zayn said and got out the car before he could get pushed out by Liam, but it was too late and Liam pushed Zayn out the car and he fell face first onto the road"Ow, LIAM PAYNE" Zayn growled and then groaned and got up holding his shoulder and looked at his top which now had blood on it "Liam you owe me" Zayn shouted and took off his top

Liam pushed Zayn out the way and and didn't know he had hurt him and ran to Danielle who was running towards him and pulled her into a hug and a tear rolling down his cheek "I have miss you so much babe" Liam said

Eleanor smiled at the other girls and meet Louis halfway and hugged him "Suprise Lou" Eleanor said and hugged him with a tight grip "You have no idea how much i have missed you

Danielle smiled and hugged him back and pulled back looking at his face and wiped the teard away with her thumb "Don't cry you can see me now" Danielle said and kissed Liam on the lips

Status
Not open for further replies.