Zayn/Elvira/Niall? Who will win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elvira wagged her finger at him, and nodded. "Indeed, young sir." She giggled. "Just go and get ready, and then we can head out somewhere before heading to the studio. Maybe get something to eat or something." She stretched.

Harry put in, "Talk to Zayn about it after the interview."

Zayn pouted and got up and rolled his eyes "Fine, i'll go shave, but i pefer facial hair" Zayn said and looked at her "You can come up with you want, you know where the bathroom is" Zayn said and ran up the stairs and got out his shaving things

Zayn had shaved his face and went into his room, getting out a t-shirt and tucked it into the side of his trousers and put his fags and lighter in his back pocket just in case he needed them and put on his shoes, going back downstairs and went back over to Elvira

Niall shrugged "Maybe, but i have a feeling he is going to ask her to be his girlfriend tonight" Niall said looking down at the ground

Elvira relaxed on the sofa, thinking over her relationship with Zayn. They were best friends, there was no doubt about that, but did she want to be more? Recently they had become a lot more touchy-feely than before. She felt a tingling in her fingers and toes when she thought about him, and she always felt happier when they were together, but would it ruin their friendship if she were to tell him how she felt? He probably didn't feel the same way........

When he came down, she stood up, and smiled. "Let's go."

~~~~~~~~

Two hours later, they were starting the interview, and Elvira stood by the side of the studio, watching the interview unfold. Harry was sitting beside the interviewer - a pretty blonde woman - and Zayn was beside him. Niall sat beside Zayn and Liam and Louis on the other side.

The conversation turned to the boys's relationships. The woman smiled at them, "Ok, so I know that Liam and Louis have girlfriends, but what about the rest of you? Any special girls in your lives? Zayn, what about you and Perrie?"

Zayn smiled and her and nodded

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayn was sat inbetween Harry and Niall, Zayn was still waiting for the right moment to tell Elvira and he could see her if he looked up, Zayn looked at the interviewer "Me and Perrie was nothing" Zayn said and bit his lip and stood up "But, i do love this one girl, she is beautiful, amazing and one of the best girls i know" Zayn said and smiled, someone giving him a mic and he sighed
"She has known me since i was little, been there for me, is like my sister, my bestfriend all in on" Zayn said and looked up at Elvira with a smile on his face and started to walk towards her
"The way she touches me makes my skin tingle, she gets me nervouse when i'm around her and you can talk to her about anything" Zayn said and got to her, he took a hold of her hand and brung her onto the stage
"Like i said i'm in love with my best friend, i have been for ages but never had the guts to tell her and it is driving me insane" Zayn said as he walked around her
"She is just too beautiful and i love her" Zayn said softly and stood infront of her and looked her in the eyes and put a hand on her cheek
and started to sing Everything About You

[ahaha hope that is good enough XD]

Elvira smiled at the bit when he said that the thing with Perrie had been nothing, but when he started walking towards her, and announced that he was in love with her, she was shocked into silence.

She was led out onto the stage, still speechless, and she gazed up into Zayn's eyes as he sang Everything About You to her. This was just.... wow! She smiled softly, and murmured, "I love you too." She threw her arms around his neck, and hugged him tightly.

Harry and Liam grinned, and picked up microphones as well. They began to back Zayn up, singing in the backround. Louis then joined in, picking up one as well, and singing.

The crowd was just as speechless as Elvira was.

(that was perfect! :) )

Zayn smiled as she said her love to him and gave his mic to the person behind him and stopped singing picking her up around the waist and spun her around with a smile on his face and a tear falling from his eye from being so happy "You have no idea how tempted i was going to tell you yesterday" Zayn whispered softly and lifted her chin up and kissed her on the lips

Niall sat and watched and saw how happy Zayn looked at sighed, he got up after the others and sung, taking the mic from Zayn as he passed it back

Elvira felt like exploding from all the happiness that was rushing through her body at that moment. She kissed him back, her hands resing on his waist. This was way better than anything she had ever experienced before in her life - Zayn Malik, the so-called bad-boy of One Direction, and her best friend, had just proclaimed his love for her on live television!

Finally she pulled back, and smiled widely at him. "I thought you might have got that I feel that way after I made that toast to you, and showed you the tattoo." She hugged him, and then turned to the audience. "I am in love with Zayn Malik!" She called out, grinning, and raised her hands.

The interviewer had been just as shocked as everyone else, but now she regained control of the interview. "And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the official declaration that Zayn is no longer available! Zayn, how did you realise that you were actually in love with.... what's your name?"

Elvira smiled. "I'm Elvira Summers."

"How did you realise, Zayn, that you were in love with Elvira? When did it turn from best friends, to love?"

Zayn smiled when she kissed him back and it felt amazing to kiss her, Zayn looked at her and smilled "So you was hinting to me the whole time" Zayn said and rolled his eyes a little and laughed when she said he was in love with him "And i love youu Elvira Summers" Zayn whispered into her ear and pulled her hand to sit back down and he pulled her on to his lap and looked at the interviewer

"I fell in love with her when we went on holiday last year with all my family and hers, and then i guess i gave the guys hell on tour when we was gone, not shuting up talking about her" Zayn said and went a little red "And that's when i realised i was in love with my bestfriend" Zayn said softly with a smile on his face

The interviewer smiled. "That is the cutest thing in the world - and I think that everyone here wishes you the best of luck, and that you will be happy." She turned to the front, and closed up the interview. A few minutes later, the cameraman called, "We're clear," indicating that they were not live any more.

Elvira smiled, and jumped up. She glanced around at all the guys, and then came over to Niall. "Hey, Niall, you ok? Listen, I know you like me a lot, but I just want to be friends. Kay?" She opened her arms for a hug.

Harry glanced at Zayn, and grinned widely. "And the third member of 1D to get a girlfriend. And don't pull my head off for saying this, but she is really hot!" He smiled.

Liam smacked Harry playfully in the arm. "You don't tell a guy that you think his girlfriend is hot!" He mock-scolded.

Zayn smiled at the interview and looked at Elvira as she went over to Niall and then looked at Harry and rolled his eyes "she isn't hot though Harry, she is beautiful, there is a difference" Zayn said and looked at Liam and smiled "Thankyou Liam" Zayn said and looked at the interviewer "Thankyou for having us" Zayn said with a smile

Niall looked up at Elvira and smiled at her "Yeah i'm fine" Niall said softly and would agree to be just friend and nodded, getting up and hugging her "Friends is fine with me" Niall said, he would be friends, even if he did want to be more

The interviewer glanced at him, and smiled. "It was a pleasure. And I feel honoured that you picked the interview to proclaim your love." She looked over at Elvira and then back at Zayn. "She really is beautiful." She smiled and then headed off the stage/

Elvira hugged him back, and then smiled. "Great. So, what are you guys doing later on? Maybe we could all meet up." She pulled back after a while, and asked.

Harry rolled his eyes, and stood up. "Well, I'm bored now - anyone for Nando's?"

Zayn smiled at the interview and turned his attention back to the guys and looked at Harry "When you aren't doing anything you are bored" Zayn said and tackled him laughing, and then looked up at Elvira and winked "I don't mind what we do, we could go get lunch like Harry said" Zayn said and got off of Harry

Niall turned around to look at Harry "Done we are going Nando's" Niall said and jumped up and down like a little kid

Elvira walked over to Zayn, and entwined her fingers with his. "Lunch sounds great." She leaned up and kissed him again. This was going to get some used to, but she positively loved it!

Louis suddenly missed Eleanor, and wished she was there. His girlfriend was a student at Manchester University, which was miles away. He pulled out his phone and sent her a quick text, Missing you like the plants miss the rain. xx

Zayn smiled and linked his fingers around Elvira's and smiled "Guess we can go Nando's then" Zayn said and smiled kissing Elvira back, and laughed a little "You know my sisters and mum are going to annoy us now" Zayn said resting his forehead on Elvira's

Niall looked at the two and saw Louis text and he knew he was texing Eleanor "You will see her soon" Niall said and patted his should "Now Louis can you drive us to Nandos please" Niall said begging a little

[i can play some of the guys as well as Zayn and Niall, chose who you want and i'll play the others :)]

(I wanna play Harry, so if you could play Liam, and I'll play Harry and Louis)

Elvira grinned up at him, her eyes meeting his brown ones. "I think your sisters will, but your mum might not. I think she already knows, and wants us together." She giggled - Patricia Malik was one of the most perceptive people she had ever met.

Louis smiled, and slung his arm around the blond boy's shoulders. "Let's go then." He pulled the keys out of his pocket.

[can do :)]

Zayn smiled back down at her and shrugged a little "I can tell you Sofaa will be asking if she can be flower girl at the wedding, just warning you and i'm pretty sure she was watching us early my mum" Zayn said and kissed the top of her head

Niall grinned "Woo Nando's here we come" Niall said and pulled Louis

Liam rolled his eyes and nudged Zayn "Come one Mr and Mrs Malik" Liam said with a grin and followed after Niall and Louis

Elvira grinned and turned. She ran after Liam, and playfully jumped on his back. She hung on around his neck with both arms and whooped loudly.

Harry turned at the door, and burst out laughing at the sight. "I thought I was crazy....." He remarked.

Louis was being yanked by Niall,who was surprisingly strong, despite his size. "Ok,ok!I'm coming!"

Zayn laughed and let Elvira go running after Liam and looked at Harry "No, you and Elvira have a similar personality" Zayn said to Harry and nudged him a little and walked to the car/van

Niall looked at Louis and grinned "You should be coming, oops sorry" Niall said and let go of him, and grinned "Sorry i just love food" Niall said and laughed a little

Liam nearly fell when Elvira ran onto his back and put his arms under her legs and linked his hands, so he wasnt't actually touching her but just keeping her up, "You are just as mental as Harry" Liam said with a grin

Elvira laughed, and ruffled his hair. "To the car, Jeeves." She put on a posh accent, and gestured grandly towards the car.

Harry glanced back, and then at Zayn. "Yeah, which isn't a good mix for me - which is why she's dating you and not I. We would be a complete headcase together.

Zayn rolled his eyes a little "Maybe that is why, but i'm sure you both will get on really well" Zayn said with a grin and catched up with Harry so he was standing/walking next to him and raised a eyebrow at Elvira

Liam rolled his eyes "Yes Ma'am" Liam said back with a posh accent and started to run towards the car that wasn't that far from them

Status
Not open for further replies.