Zarek Is A Fun Town I Believe...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Adira awoke to the noise in the halls and pokes her head out of the room to see Kira and Hisoka. "Woah.. What's going on?"

Hisoka lets go of kira "Nothing we were just... Playing" He says this with a smile and walks off to his room leaving kira behind frozen on the wall. "Rapist!" She stands out there for a bit just in case she has to open a can of whoop ass.

A giant rhino knocks Hisoka down the hall. Camilo walks past Kira. "You demon! You will pay for you crimes!" Camilo clenches his fist and draws his sword. "Perish! Spirit of the divine bird! Grant me your freedom!" Camilo grew wings and caught Hisoka and threw him in the air. "Sword Torture method number 10! 1000 slices to death!" Camilo slices him at the speed of light. Hisoka hit the ground and stood up with his crooked smile. Camilo gritted his teeth. "Spirit of The Armored Fox! I Summon Thee!"

Hisoka smiled "Ohh That hurt a bit" He takes out a sword about 4 feet long and holds it in front of him. "May my swords perish the one who challenges me I call on izuchi sword of thunder times 5 defeat my enemies!" A sword surrounded by thunder goes flying right into camilo hitting him in the stomach burning a hole through his shirt and shocking him. "Now" He walks to his room and locks the door

The fox pulled the sword out of Camilo. No damaged had been taken. "Tell Owl to make a spirit latch on him. I will kill that demon." The fox shook his head and spoke to Camilo. "Just as you said Demon. He has no soul." "Dang." Camilo walked on and dismissed the fox to his room. He waved to Kira on his way to the rooftop.

Adira watched the scene play out before she was bored and walked back to her bed. She sat on it as she continued to skim though her big spell book.

Daniel came out of his room all patched up and began cooking Dinner. Alojz was in his room with Ari who snuck in through the window. And Carlin was still downstairs with Aliah treating her wounds.

Adira had just finished a water summoning spell and after she realized it was late, decided to see what was going on downstairs. She smelt delicious food and her stomach answered for her as it growled in hunger. "Something smells good.. Oh.. Hey Daniel." She said as she took a seat on the couch.

Last edited by a moderator:
{Nope Carlin's room is underground. She is DOWNSTAIRS :P sorry but i mentioned it earlier you probably just missed it}
"Hey. Yeah, Cooking stir fried rice, with some Steak. And just a little side of mash potatoes." Daniel moved around the kitchen vivid and smoothly. He definitely knew his way around it.

{Blah.. guess i did}
Adira watched him move around the kitchen very fluently. She got up from her spot on the couch and walked over to the kitchen, trying not to bump into Daniel. She opened the fridge for anything that she could eat as well. "Sounds yummy." She said, glancing up at him before her eyes returned to scanning the fridge. With no luck she closed the fridge and hoped on to one of the counters.

Daniel created an ice slide back to the couch under Adira. "The food goes there Adira. I don't believe wanting to munch your bottom germs." Whatever Daniel did it seemed his personality never stayed the same. Serious. Frightened. Germaphobe. What was next.

"Sorrryy" Adira sighed as she hopped down and slid down back to the couch. She sat on the couch, pretzel style, as she braided her purple hair into a fishtail braid. She leaned back on the couch and looked up at the inn's ceiling. Her stomach rumbled again and she flicked her hand and then opened her palm as a couple chocolate chip cookies appeared in the palm of her hand. She smiled and grabbed a cookie and munched on it.

A bell went off. "Dinner's Ready!" Carlin, Ari, Alojz, Camilo, and his Linguistic Wolf all rushed to the front room. Camilo corrected his mannerisms. "Sorry, Just a bit hungry." They all nodded in unison and gave Camilo a thumbs up. "Nice save." Camilo was flustered and just grabbed his plate and ran. The wolf snagged a piece of steak.

Adira got up and took a piece of the steak and put it on a plate before returning to her spot on the couch. "Wait Ari when did you get here?" She asked as she bagan to cut her steak and put a piece in her mouth.

"Oh I just hopped through-- I mean Alojz summoned me." Alojz looked at Adira with a straight face. She's lying... "So how've you been?" Ari laughed awkwardly.

Adira chuckled as she finished chewing her steak. "Sure Ari, It's okay, we all know you and Al are "Friends"" She said smirking as she observe the awkward laugh of the girl. Her glance to Al was enough to know that she was lying. "Oh you know, went to the library and that was pretty cool, uh got attacked by a bunch of assassins, almost died, and oh yeah Daniel kissed me." She said as she thought over the events of the morning. "So pretty good I suppose"

Daniel's face was so red he was too embarrassed to turn around. Alojz looked at Daniel hard. "Adorable..." Daniel spun around. "Not you too Al!" Alojz fist bumped Carlin they both wore an emotionless expressions. Ari stood in the middle with the same expression. They all three looked at each other then said in unison "Adorable." "I will kill all of you!" Daniel picked up a pan and chased them around the front room. Camilo sat on the roof laughing. "This place sure is lively!" His animals trying to sleep shushed him. "My apologies." Camilo stroked his wolf as it fell asleep.

Adira giggled like a mad women from her place on the couch. "Leave him alone he was just doing it to save my life. Daniel doesn't have feelings for me obviously!!" She said between fits of giggles from the siblings.

Daniel fell face first (Friend Zone on a whole new level Q~Q...) "D-Daniel?" "*muffled* What?" "You okay?" He summons a snow storm cloud above his head and sits up. "Peachy. I'm tired going to bed."

Adira looked over at Daniel and watched him fall. She got up and went to him right away. "Daniel?!" she asked as she made sure he was okay. "you klutz.. are you ok?"