Zarek Is A Fun Town I Believe...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Daniel looked at Adira with puppy dog eyes "Do you really feel that way about me?" The snow cloud poured heavier on him

Adira leaned down and sat in front of Daniel. "Feel what Daniel.." Her heart beat started to increase as she looked at the boy and felt the heat begin to rise into her cheeks

Carlin, Alojz and Ari snuck out of the front room to their rooms. Daniel sat staring at Adira's eyes. The snow cloud dropped a pile of snow on him and disappeared. Daniel dusted the snow off and looked at Adira "Having feelings for you... you know... Is that how you feel..." Daniel rubbed his neck. Alojz was watching the whole event go down through a hidden queen card behind a plant.

Adira couldn't even tell anyone else was in the room. Daniel was staring into her eyes as she began to try to speak. "W-well y-yes.. I think I'm jus-st a bot-ther to you sometimes.. I mean we just met and I.. was..sorta hoping you might have felt something between us too.. " She couldn't stand to look at thin and she dropped her head, praying to just go and hide somewhere. Her purple locks covered her bright red cheeks as she tried to collect herself

Daniel lifted her head, moving her locks out of the way of her face slowly. "That's exactly the opposite! My life was so boring until I met you. Adira whether you except my feelings or not..." Daniel's heart felt like it was gonna jump out of his chest. He took a deep breath. Daniel got to his feet and brought Adira to hers gently grasping her hand. "Adira, I love you."

Adira's hair was moved out of her face and he pulled her to her feet. The words "I love you" hit her like a brick wall and she almost fainted. "Daniel.. I-I love you too" She said. Her voice felt as weak as her knees did. Her breath caught in her throat and she looked him the eyes. "I love you.." She whispered as she hugged him.

Alojz whispered too himself way to go brother... and deactivated the card. Daniel embraced Adira hugging her close. "I'm glad. Honestly, I haven't the slightest clue about love. But, I'm willing to learn with you."

Adira smiled into his shoulder before looked up at him. "Well you said it, so you're half way there" She leaned in and kissed Daniel softly and pulled away before she started blushing again.

Daniel looked at the time. "We should get some rest. They finished rebuilding the Magician Organization Tower. You'll be starting as my secretary tomorrow remember. Maybe we can stop by a restraunt or something on our way back." Daniel smiled and kissed her cheek. "Good Night."

Adira smiled as she felt his lips touch her cheek. "Okay, Goodnight" She said as she walked up the stairs and into her room before she started dancing and screaming in her room. "AHHH YES I WIN I WIN I WINN!" She said as she fell on to her bed.

Daniel closed his door slowly. He was jumping around happy when Massoud came from behind with a blade to his back. "Took you long enough. Do you know how bored I was waiting for you?" Daniel's mood was dampened intensely.

Adira was laying on her bed reading when she suddenly realized she didn't even know what to expect tomorrow and she got up and walked to Daniel's door. Knocking softly she asked "Daniel? Sorry to bother you.. but Could you tell me what I need to wear tomorrow? What should I expect?" She rocked back and forth on her heels

Daniel sweeped Massoud onto the ground. Massoud reached to try to grab Daniel's leg, but Daniel stomped on his hand. He then picked up Masoud and threw him out the window leaping after him. Massoud rolled to a stop and Daniel landed. His eyes turned a neon sky blue. and he transformed into a monster.

maxresdefault.jpg

Adira heard a terrible commotion coming from behind Daniel's door and she freaked out. She forced his door open with her hands and her jaw dropped at the sight. One of the assassins from earlier and a monster she assumed was Daniel. "Woah.." she breathed out. She could barley think spright watching him,

Massoud tried running, but Daniel lifted his hands and a U shaped wall completely smooth was made 15 feet high. Daniel shot Massoud in the air, grabbed him, and swung him at the wall. Then he stuck his hands out and millions of shards of ice blasted Massoud through the wall. Massoud was in a daze as the ice giant tore down the wall to get to him. He stumbled to his feet and began running. Daniel summoned a pillar of ice that shot him like a bullet into his hands. The giant squeezed Massoud and created a triangular casket that covered everything, but his head. Daniel returned to his normal self. He created a dome of ice around both of them. He began repeatedly punching Massoud. "Do you know how happy I was until you showed up! Ice Drill!" two spiked pillars of ice shot on either side of the casket piercing Massoud. "Spiked thorn! This is your end!" The ice casket began hitting all of his pressure points slowly. Massoud spoke his last words while coughing up whatever blood was left in him. "Good luck... Kid..." with that Daniel summoned a snow storm to clean the blood off of both of them. He closed Massoud's eyes and disabled the dome and casket. "You were a good man Massoud. You just had the wrong idea in your head." Daniel didn't notice Adira watching and walked through the front.

Adira couldn't believe what she had just saw. Her hands covered her mouth and she had tried to scream but nothing had come out. Tears welled up in her eyes and were starting to staring her cheeks. She ran from the room and into hers. She slammed the door shut and let her heart beat return to normal. She cried for the man. She cried for Daniel. She even cried for her family back home. She let the tears fall as she sniffled and sober against the wooden door of her room. As she thought of her family she felt even sadder that she was gone. Zarek was an interesting and very dangerous town. Could she really handle it.. She was only 16.

Daniel was about to scream from the pain of shifting states. When a metal claw covered his mouth. It was Camilo. "Moron." Daniel was breathing heavy. "You saw?" Camilo nodded. "But, not just me. Falcon of Flame mind showing him." A falcon flew down from the roof and spewed a small fire in front of Daniel. It showed Adira running out of his room crying. "Enough." Daniel got up. "Your an ice golem aren't you?" Daniel shot a piercing gaze at Camilo. "Who summoned you?" Daniel pulled up his shirt. "Myself." "Sign a contract with me." Daniel gave no response and went to his room. "You truly are a Moron. Let's go falcon."

Adira finally had cried enough for a lifetime and, while still sniffling like a baby, climbed into bed and fell asleep among her comfy pillows. Her head was pounding as she thought over the day and finally drifted off to sleep

Daniel sat in his room staring out the window. "Damn it. Looks like my time is running out." Morning came and Daniel was up early, as well as Camilo. "You and me need to talk." Camilo and his wolf turned in interest as they were headed out the door. "About?" "Me." Camilo smirked. "Follow me." Daniel nodded and followed Camilo to the train station. "So, what is your question?" "How long do I have. I know you can see peoples spirits. Your magic allows you to." Camilo nodded. "The blood of that Ice Golem is rising. You have about a year." Daniel plummeted onto a bench. Camilo sat next to him crossing one leg over the other. "But, we can stop it." Daniel looked up at him. "How?!" Camilo took out a small book from his wolf's mouth. He flipped to a page and showed Daniel. "The City Magic Circle." Daniel's eyes widened. "You would have to be extremely adept at magic circle conjuring to do that!" Camilo looked at him and then summoned ten more animals. "You were saying?" Daniel straight faced. "So this will rid me of that curse?" "No. Your ability to turn into an Ice Golem has fused with your soul. You are no longer human, Have you ever noticed you don't get tired using Ice Magic. It's because you are Ice. Ice is your natural element now. But, the circle will expel the blood, but there is also another catch the blood needs a host." Daniel thougt for a second. "...The Zombies. We could summon it when those things arrive. The next gust is in a few days." Camilo laughed. "Zombies! Stop joking Daniel!" Everyone in the station gave Camilo a stern look. "I'm not." "Oh. Then I suggest we get started. Use anything that can make a mark in the ground. I'll summon some help." They both got to work. And before you knew it animals were running up and down Zarek creating a magic circle.

Last edited:
{{post edited}}