Zarek Is A Fun Town I Believe...

(Adira. Why do I act differently with just her... I'm over-thinking this. I just need to have fun with her while I can.) Daniel put his hands in his pockets. (That's it while we can...) Daniel gave a big smile and rushed to the elevator. "Today was fun huh? We'll get another chance some other time together. O.K."

Adira smiled as she leaned against the elevator. "It was fun! So much to do in Zarek! Not at all like my hometown. It's like a new and exciting adventure everyday around here though. I can't wait to s-- woah!" She screamed as the door opened and she fell back into the elevator and landed on her butt, her skirt flipped up and her legs crossed awkwardly. Her embarrassment was instant and she got up and looked away from Daniel. Her face was beet red and she didn't dare look at him for fear of him laughing at her. "I-i'm sorry I'm a bit of a klutz" She said quickly as she tried to recover.

Meanwhile Azuma talks to his Boss...
"Another failure... Massoud Jamshad... Yet, Another failure. Azuma how come we keep failing." Azuma was nervous. "Dunno boss." "Because we're approaching them. They are predators that draw their prey in. We need to turn the tables. Where is Massoud now?" "On Stand By. Awaiting orders." "Send in Kalea and Eduard. Tell them to stand by until Daniel is in sight." Azuma gave the orders. Eduard stationed himself on the roof of the library. He carried two hand-claws. "Long live the Hawks!" Massoud placed himself at a corner at the first street from the library. He was the swordsman who fought Daniel earlier. "Long live the Hawks..." Kalea placed herself in an Alleyway near Massoud. She carried a large scythe. "Unit 3 in position. Long live the Hawks."

normal_anime_girl_fav42.jpg

Kalea

Vampire13.jpg

Eduardo

2102509284_f954801fd3.jpg

Massoud

Last edited:
Daniel helped her up. "All people are. Sometimes." Daniel hit the button to the library lobby. "So what do you wanna do when we get back?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Cut the power." "This is Eduardo. There is no power sir. The building runs on magical energy." "Continue with initial orders then." "Yes sir."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The elevator reached the lobby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Target within magical net. Wait. There's another magic user with him!" "What!? No matter the plan stays the same. Attack when you can physically see him." "Yes sir."

She was grateful he hadn't laughed at her, most of her siblings would have. She blushed slightly at his touch and looked up at him. Adira shrugged at Daniel's question. "I dunno! I could braid your hair." She said giggling as she took a strand of his long dark blue hair and twirled it between her fingers. As the door opened and they stepped out she walked towards the exit of the building.

Daniel walked ahead of her and opened the door. "Ladies first." He said with a big smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"This has to be the worst Op. yet." "Massoud. Roger that..." "Kalea. I agree." "Patience."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adira laughed. "So Is that a yes to me braiding those locks?" She asked giggling as she stepped out of the building. Feeling like something was very wrong she looked around and looked back at Daniel.

"Nice one" Aliah got up calmly and brushed off her dress. "You know you never ruin a girls dress" Aliah sensed where Alojz's aura was and how strong it was. Aliah surged blades randomly appearing behind the pillar and circled it. To trick the queen Aliah ran to the other side and threw a knife at Alojz distracting the queen she took a blade from behind the pillar and hit Alojz in the arm not hard a warning shot before she trapped a certain part of the arena all around her but Alojz couldn't see the trap.

One of Alojz Aces shined. "You disabled one of my mirror traps... But, not the others..." Alojz jumped on top of the pillar with the queen on it. He switched it out for a new blank suit queen. He then placed the Ace on top of it. "Queen's fortification! Ace Brigade!" The ace card turned into a metallic Ballista. Black holes surrounded the Arena. Alojz lifted the king card. He looked dead at Aliah. "I am the strongest there is! King's Army! Follow My Lead!" Alojz smiled at her and whispered. "You may be the first to survive this attack..." A giant black hole formed on the bottom of the pillar Alojz was on. 100 men carrying swords, pikes, and bows ran out. Behind them followed a large throne that Alojz jumped into. Alojz pulled out a scroll and wrote something on it. He pulled out and Ace of hearts. The card turned into a messanger. It took the message to the captain of the army. Suddenly the Archers stationed on 2 cliffs, 3 pillars, 1 column and next to the ballista. 25 in all. The pikeman pointed there pikes straight ahead. 25 made the front line. Then the swordsman put their shields up and held their swords in an attack position. Alojz hit a button on his throne and it turned into a small archer tower, about ten feet high. "I need to revise this part of the spell... It's really annoying how small it is..." Alojz gave the signal for the archers and Ballista to attack. The Ballista shot through the queen's mirror. 12 Large bolts flew out of the black holes. The Archers just fired normally, without using the black holes. Alojz took out his guns and transformed it into a rifle. (I used too much magic power on my entry. And a magic draining map like this will only let me sustain the spell for so long. From now approximately two minutes until the spell wears off.) Alojz raised his hand. "Charge!" The pikesman and swordsman rushed at Aliah. Alojz opened fire on her pillar knocking it down. Alojz watched the men charge where Aliah was. "Somethings wrong..." He gritted his teeth and watched.

Daniel looked at Adira. "I was hoping you didn't sense it. Stay close." Daniel stepped outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"This Eduardo. Unit 1 advancing target."
"Proceed."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eduardo jumped off the building. He gave a taunting bow to Daniel and licked his lips. "Greetings Mr. Barna." Daniel leaned over to Adira. "Time to learn a new spell... Instead of reversing gravity in front of you... Use your shoulders and you can buffet things all around you..." "What are you guys talking about overthere?" He teleported behind Daniel. "I really wanna know!" He attempted to slash Daniel.

~~~~~~~~~~
"Ain't that easy Eduardo." "What?"
~~~~~~~~~~

Daniel blocked it with his knuckle knife. Then he jabbed him across the face. "I see now. That hurt." Eduardo rushed him. "Die!"

Adira looked around, slightly confused she thought about what Daniel had told her. "All around me huh.." She panicked slightly as the man was suddenly behind her. "Stop stop stop!" She said as she pushed her shoulders back and her hands out to stop the man attacking Daniel. "Jeez leave the poor guy alone!" She said as he was suddenly stopped in place. She looked at Daniel. And pushed her hands forward as Edwardo flew backwards and into a wall. "Oops.. Sorry! You know you'd actually be kinda cute if you weren't so well evil.."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Humph a little cheap if you ask me" Aliah said and then she giggled madly "That's okay now I can show you my true power!" Aliah giggled madly once more. Aliah took off to a pillar using her aura to boost her to the top. Then Aliah's aura got so strong everyone could see a blueish glow surrounding her. "I can take out her brainless army in seconds" Aliah said her voice a deep possessed type of tone a loud laugh followed not her usual giggle. Using her aura she blasted off the rock spinning above all the minions. "Goodbye hahaha" Her voice still deep and strange. Suddenly she fell to the ground but at the same time all the minions where dead. Aliah's aura returned to the light pink but blood was running from her mouth each and every minion had a blade in them and the scroll ripped in half. Aliah was passed out in rules Alojz won due to Aliah being unable to fight. "What....where am I?" Aliah got. up confused and moved the blood from her mouth. "Alojz! What where are we? I'm scared" she ran to Alojz and hugged him not letting go. Obviously Aliah's power was unknown to her.

Daniel looked at her. "Don't apologize to the professional assassin! Run!" Daniel ran towards Adira grabbed her hand and booked it for the Inn. "Let's go a little faster... Ice slide! Fire Jets!"

~~~~~~~~~~

"Massoud. Massoud respond. This is Kalea Massoud gone A.W.O.L. Unit 3 apprehending target." "Proceed. We will deal with Massoud later." "Yes Sir!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kalea smashed the slide Adira and Daniel flew off. Daniel rolled to his feet. "Damn, there stepping it up." Eduardo appeared behind the two. They were surrounded. "What are you gonna--" Daniel blew a hole in a building. It was an Asian restraunt. "Let's go!" Daniel grabbed Adira's hand. The chef started yelling at them in another language. Then he started chucking tuna at them. "Gross."

"Aliah... Your power is tremendous..." They were back in the Arena. Alojz looked over and saw Daniel running out the Asian place. Then he saw his apprehenders close behind. He sighed. "Don't die brother... Aliah we're in the Arena... Can you try to remember what happened..."

"uh uh i know we where fighting and I set up a trap you did some huge magical conjuring of an army and I said I was gonna be unfair with my trap then it's all black." Your brother he's in trouble we have to go help him" Aliah got up but fell, Aliah tried again and mustered all her strength and go up. "Let's go we can't let him die!"

Adira shrugged innocently. "I always say sorry!" She took off running with Daniel before flying off the slide and hitting her head on the concrete. Her head started to bleed as she stood up and Daniel grabbed her hand. He was pulling her through an Asian restaurant as the chef threw than at them. "Heyy! Grosss!" She yelled back at the man in Chinese. Adira pulled Daniel out the back door and she turned around. Her eyes were glowing an angry red as blood trickled down her face. "Today they die.." She muttered softly.

"The Map seeped all of my magical energy... And yours as well... We would wind up dead in the process..." Alojz knocked her out using her pressure point. He then picked her up and carried her. "We're getting you back to the Inn... Carlin will know how to heal you..." Alojz sneaked behind the chase trying to get to the Inn "What the hell are you doing brother..." Alojz sat in an Alleyway and took a break. Suddenly a fairy appeared. "What's up kid?" "Tired..." "You. Tired? That's new. Want some help?" The fairy took out a case of Carlin's beers. He waved his wand and restored an eighth of Alojz and Aliah's magic power. "We hate your siblings, but you intrigue us Alojz. Now run like hell! Before she bleeds out!"

Last edited:
Hisoka walks down the street hands in his pocket with a smirk on his face. "god I have to find somewhere to crash tonight" He yawns having been up for almost 5 days straight, Hisoka looks around the town, "So this is zerek eh? hope ill be able to get some tasty food around here" He looks around the street, "Where is that inn I heard about" He scratches his head and continues his search.

Camilo walks down the opposite end of the street and runs into Hisoka. Camilo's wolf snarls at Hisoka. "Calm down. We need to find this Inn. Owl!" Camilo snapped his fingers and there appeared an Owl. "Can you find this Inn?" Camilo pointed at the map in his hand. The Owl hooted. It soared into the sky and pointed at the Inn. "Thanks. Recall!" The owl disappeared. Camilo hopped on his wolf. "You saw right? Then let's go." The wolf took off pass Hisoka again, headed straight for the Inn.

Hisoka grabs on to the wolfs tail "Woah Nice ride dude" He has a tight grip on the wolfs tail "Now i get a free ride to the inn!" Hisoka looks at camilo Hmm sword giant wolf owl hmmmmmmm Hes a fighter. " I bet i can beat you there though!" Hisoka launches himself off the wolfs tail and lands starting to run towards the inn.