Zarek Is A Fun Town I Believe...

Adira was awoke by the sun that was streaming into her room from her window. She stretched her arms up and yawned as she rubbed her blue eyes and got up for the day. She snapped her fingers as her outfit for the day appeared on her. She brushed though her hair and braided it quickly before snapping her fingers again as her make-up appeared on her face, perfectly done for the day. She walked lazily down the stairs not really sure what the plan for the day was.

Camilo and Daniel walked through the door. They both looked exhausted behind them followed hundreds of animals. They both waved to Adira as they went to the rooftop.

Adira waved to the two boys and decided to follow them up to the rooftop. "Whatcha guys up to?" She asked lazily.

Camilo and Daniel exchanged looks. "Gonna rid the town of zombies for good. I can't believe that just came out of my mouth." Daniel nodded. "I'll be ready shortly to leave for the tower. OK."

Adira's curiosity popped up and she questioned more. "Wait what? How? Can I help?" She asked as she nodded. "Well I'm ready when you are boss."

Camilo sighed. "I wished you would've asked thirty minutes ago Adira." From a birds eye view a giant magic circle covered the city. "That would have been helpful."

Adira shrugged. "Nobody bothered to wake me up!" She said as she looked over the city. The run down little city was still roaring like a big city which didn't make much sense. Though not much ever made sense here Adira noticed. She looked over the edge and saw quite the drop. She backed up a bit as her fear of heights kicked in. Yes, a with who had a broom and everything, was scared of heights. She felt sill but she couldn't help it.

Camilo noticed and asked the animals to expand their celestial jungle around the edges, they did so. "Let me go get ready. Stay here for a bit Adira."

Adira thankfully looked at Camilo. "Okay, I'll be here." She said as Daniel walked away. Her attention turned back to Camilo. "So.. you're Camilo.. What are you doing in Zarek?" She inquired

"Looking for a monster as big as half the radius of this city." Camilo climbed into a tree once he got onto a branch he gave a grunt then a sigh. "If it awakens, and you'll know. Do not run for the train. Only a moron would try to stop that thing." He thought back to his childhood in the woods. He saw it once then. A tree golem that showed no mercy, and doubled the size of any other kind of golem. "Last time I saw it, it roamed the Dashan continent."

Adira nodded as she listened. "A monster hmm? And a big one?" She asked as she looked over at the city scape. "Bigger than Daniel?" She asked as she remembered last night. "Part of me fears him, and part of me wants to love him.. I just don't know what to do.. I'm only a 16 year old witch.." She said softly.

kira finally woke up, She yawns and rubs her eyes, then gets up and rummages through her dresser for a good outfit.
images
She looks in the mirror "God dammit i didn't notice another year had passed ugh" ((Her appearance changes every 5 years)) She puts on an out fit and lets her now blue hair fall "Oh shit new appearance ugh new power." She calls up someone "Hey kira what happened", "My appearance changed again D" "Hair color?" "Blue Why?" "Ok according to this you are now a technology controlling fox spirit with wings wow thats alot of powers" "And this is the last time i change!" "Yup." She hangs up frustrated "So i lost my usual power i also am now a spirit like a fucking, Oh shit theres a beast tamer here now" She looks around for a hoodie and found her old one "It will have to do!" She walks down the steps sitting near camilo and adira. "Ha ha hey guys"

Camilo walked around his jungle having fun jumping in the trees as he talked. "He must be scary huh? A guy capable of such raw power. I think the feeling for me couldn't be described as fear. I think it is more interest than fear... but that's me. You! On the other hand are scared of his power even though he created it when he met you." He looked at her confused face. "He didn't tell you because he already figured your reaction. Heck, I only found out today. That's why we made the circle. As well as my own intentions..." He looked up at the top of the large tree. "He killed the man to protect you, is what I assume to be true." He slid down a branch and pretended to fall asleep on his bed as Daniel walked onto the roof behind Kira. "Morning Kira! Oh... Come on Adira. I'm ready. See ya later Kira." Daniel held the door open for Adira.

Aliah had awaken in Carlin's bed. "What...where am I..what" It all came back to Aliah the memories but still that blank spot she never could find out about her true power for if she did then she would kill herself to save someone she was falling for. This power was only to be activated when her ancestors surged into her spirit increasing her aura. "Alojz! Where are you!?" Aliah screamed for dear life she didn't want to be alone she wanted someone back she got back up her strength a little drained but nothing some food couldn't cure. Aliah walked upstairs and heard them talking about a monster when suddenly she realized that strange feeling wasn't weakness it was the huge aura coming from somewhere she had never felt something this big before and walked up the stairs "Adria! I can help you find it just give me a second" Aliah said as she bent over and rested on her knee's like she just ran miles even though she just went up stairs. "Okay it's not coming closer the aura is going away I think we may be safe wait It's weird I can't tell what it's doing" Aliah had a sudden charge of energy an ancestor simply realizing she needed help and is in her aura.

Shit alone with a beast tamer '~' Why daniel why. "How are you camilo" her blue hair stands out as she roams the forest in her hoodie looking at the different animals. She then climbs a tree sitting on a sturdy branch or at least she hopes its sturdy, shes now taller and has longer hair with yellow eyes. her legs swing back and forth as she looks down and notices a few birds flying lower than usual they must be spirits.

Camilo rolled over in his bed. "Sand Giant. That's a Sand Giant, problem none the less, but not the monster I'm talking about. The one i'm talking about is called the--" A man in a white suit and long black hair was standing on a branch where the shade covered his face. "Glukkath. Oh Yes what an incredibly different aura. Hey, Little one don't even attempt to sense it. You might end up killing yourself! That beast's power is immense, sensing it is enough to kill you. Although that is well and true this magic circle is perfect for summoning the danger that was under our noses the whole time!" The man laughed manically. "Are you insane!" The man stopped and looked at Camilo. "Yes. Quite actually. You see I plan to kill the beast and collect it's head as a trophy. It appears you had something different in mind." Camilo's brow lifted. "An ability user?" "You noticed? Yes. It requires no form of mana or seal for me to read peoples minds. I just can. And I have an army of men waiting for action. Just you wait... Carlin." Carlin suddenly rushed through the door at flying speeds throwing a fireball at the man. He jumped and dodged falling off the building, Carlin ran off after him only saying "Alojz is in charge of the Inn."

Adira nodded as she listened to the boy. Suddenly he played dead in the trees and Adira was about to ask him something when he heard Daniel behind her. "Oh, Okay" She said as she turned around. "See ya later Kira!" she said as she ran over to Daniel and followed him down the stairs.

Camilo looked to Aliah and Kira. "Where's Alojz?!" Alojz turned from a corner on the opposite end of the branch. His side was bleeding a note attached to his hat saying "Don't get in my way." "I checked these guys out... but, I ran into one of the assassin's chasing brother. I took her life, but she wasn't alone... I didn't escape... I was tortured for the rest of the night until today that man sat me in this branch... with this note..." Camilo stood in anger. He saw Daniel walking with Adira. "Wolves seperate those two bring Adira inside and don't let her out of her room. And take this note to Daniel." The wolves did so, Daniel almost reacted when he noticed one place a note in his hand and the rest taking her back inside. The note read Get in the middle of the circle. Daniel looked up and nodded to Camilo. He trusted him, Camilo was a level headed leader. He wouldn't do anything random. "Kira, can you stay here with Adira. Knowing her, She'll probably try to blow the wolves back. And don't worry if she destroys them, this is their spawn point. They'll just appear in front of the door again." Camilo turned to Aliah. "Aliah I need you to help me confirm the Glukkath is here. Send extremely fast aura pings. If it is, it's aura really is strong enough to kill you." He turned to Kira again. "Be safe." He called a bird and jumped off the roof landing on it's back.

Kira looks at them "Bye i guess" I hate changing appearances and powers i just got the hang of mine ugh and there's always a power she misses. She looks at the man as he falls off the roof Well he was pleasent... She lays on the branch dazing off until she hears camilo. "B-Be safe whats happening" Her eyes kind of flicker from blue to black and she holds her head. "Damn what was that!" She walks over to adiras room looking at the wolves who somehow i can now hear Probably since im a stupid goddamn spirit now. Her eyes flicker again this time longer and when she tries to reach for her bottle it turns into dust "What the hell...." She walks into adiras room looking at her books, "Damn adira why cant you have like only 3 books?"

"Alojz!" Aliah ran over and stood beside Alojz. "I'm so sorry I couldn't have helped you I wish I wasn't weak enough to faint I could have saved you from the misery" Aliah turned to look at Camilo, "Got it" Aliah started looking for strong aura's then she felt it she swayed and fell after getting less then a second of it's aura. "It's that way she said pointing off into the distance of the town it's um aura is strong" Aliah said and she almost fainted but suddenly thought of Alojz and how she was weak before and that got him tortured she wouldn't let it happen again. "What are we going to do about it I can only ping every so often to help us find it that thing is strong I almost passed out."