Zarek Is A Fun Town I Believe...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Kalea. I have direct hit on target." "Proceed with caution. Target has a partner with gravitational ability." "Alright."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kalea zoomed through the Asian restaurant. She jumped up and swung her Scythe. A giant gust of wind was flying at Adira and Daniel.

Kira wakes up in the guest bed and decides to head downstairs. "Ugh well that was a good sleep" She yawns opening her mouth wide open. "I better get some breakfast soon or im going to starve or is it lunch or dinner? Ugh!" Her cat ears twich as she hears a racket going on from down the street," Please dont come in the inn please please please"

Adira turned her head to Kalea, her eyes were glowing bright red and she pushed back the gust of wind. "I don't think so" She pushed Kalea's scythe back and stood in front of Kalea with her hands out in front of her.

Daniel was cut off by Eduardo. "Don't think so, Danny boy!" Eduardo swung like a wild werewolf at Daniel. Daniel swiftly dodging them all. Eduardo began to speed up. Daniel started missing Eduardo's claws. Eduardo then kicked him into a wall. Daniel stumbled to his feet. "You little..." Eduardo kicked him on the floor. "Bastard!" Eduardo picked him up and threw him in the air, and using his teleportation ability, He sliced him until Daniel hit the ground. Eduardo turned and began to walk away. "Now to take care of your little girlfriend." Daniel shot up. "Ice Dome!" A dome of Ice covered a small area around the two "I'll die before I let you touch her!" Eduardo turned his head and laughed. "I'd hope you would!" The two clashed for about fifteen minutes before the dome lowered with Daniel leaning against a pillar of ice piercing Eduardo's body. Blood ran down Daniel's body.

Camilo jumped off his wolf and recalled it back to the astral plane. Using his superhuman strength he easily caught up to Hisoka. The two ran neck and neck all the way to the Inn. When they got there. A girl in the doorway, who had clearly just woken up. Camilo corrected himself and asked for the manager. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Carlin roll over and stare blankly at him. "Right here." She looked at his big metallic claw. "What--" "Don't ask." She rolled back over on her back. "Whatever. Here are your room keys." She threw room keys to Kira, Camilo, and Hisoka. "Find the rooms yourself. And good afternoon Kira." "Alright then. Wolf of Linguistics! I summon thee!" His wolf appeared bowing. The wolf growled at Hisoka. Suddenly a fairy, Melody appeared. "Kira, we have something for you." Three more fairies appeared carrying a spellbook. They opened it for Melody. She played a tune and a tattoo appeared on her back. "Wing magic. We thought it would be nice to give a new guest one of our enchantments. You can sprout those wings whenever needed without using stamina or mana. Well I have to go now. Bye." The fairies disapeared. Camilo began walking upstairs, but then Alojz busted through Daniel's door. "Carlin! Carlin! It's Aliah!" He layed her down. She was bleeding from the mouth and sides. Carlin sat up. "Alojz go get me a cloth and bandage." Alojz nodded and came back with the supplies. Carlin cleaned the wounds and wrapped her up. "I'll watch her." Carlin picked Aliah up and brought her to Carlin's room. Camilo went and after checking three doors found his room on the roof. The wolf whined. "I know. We're used to this though. I'll summon the party." The wolf howled. "Nation of the animals! I summon thee!" tons of animals appeared on the roof.

Adira had struggled with Kalea for about 10 minutes, with both girls swinging at each other. Adira had finally cornered the girl though and had used her gravity manupaltion to throw the girl into the brick wall again and again until the girl was either dead or passed out. Adira couldn't tell, nor did she care right now. She quickly hurried over to Daniel's side. She was panting hard and had lost a lot of blood from the fight and her head wound. Her hip was torn apart and was a bloody mess, as her head was pounding and had a big cut from her ear up to the top of her head. "A-are you o-ok-okay Daniel..?"Adira asked the boy as she hacked and coughed, her throat was dry and it burned with every sound she made. She touched his shoulder gently, but all she wanted to do was hug him.

(She's bleeding out. Now's not the time to be embarrassed Daniel.) Daniel grabbed the dying Eduardo's hand. Then he grasped Adira's head softly and kissed her. (Life Spell! Kiss of Life!) A green Aura surrounded all three of them. Adira's scars began passing threw Daniel to Eduardo. When it was finished Daniel let go of Adira gasping. He leaned his head against the pillar. "You *gasp* Alright?"

Hisoka Smiles "Room 301! Oh and pretty girl means tasty blood!" Kira looked at hisoka with a look of disapproval. "My blood? Well youll have to force it out of me if thats what you want!" "feisty are you just wait ill get a nice bite out of you" Hisoka licks his lips as though he was staring at a feast. Kira shuddered and headed up to her room using her keys to unlock it and then lock it.

Adira watched Daniel take the man's hand and then suddenly kiss her. Adira eyes widened before she relaxed and slowly kiss Daniel back. She began to feel stronger and felt her wounds almost leave her completely. When Daniel pulled away, Adira's eyes flew open and she began to breath in air. She was extremely dizzy and she touched her forehead to find the wound, but it was gone. Surprised she checked her hip and instead of finding a bloody torn up mess, she found a small scar and a couple blood splatters. She looked up at Daniel and couldn't find the words to answer him. Summoning her mind she finally answered him. "Y-yes, I think so.. Are you okay?" She asked him again as she took his head into her hands and started checking him for wounds.

Daniel slowly pulled her hands down. "I'm fine. Let's Just get back to the Inn. Once I meditate for a while these should go away. But, for now..." Daniel took one of his sleeves and wrapped it around his body and made a sling.

Adira nodded and held her head and closed her eyes, remaining silent for a second so she could see starg=ight. Her loss of blood and re gaining of some of her strength left her emotionally and mentally drained for the day and she silently tarted walking towards the inn.

Kira headed up to the roof and saw camilo, "Cool wolf you have there" She smiles. "I have a pet too i just dont really call her much because most people hate her" She tilts her head looking at the wolf in Amazement "Im guessing your a beast trainer?"

Camilo was sitting with his wolf in the middle of his animal chaos on a bed. The roof was transformed into a jungle. Somehow trees and swamps had manage to accumulate. Camilo looked up. "Thank you. You shouldn't trap her because of others beliefs." He got up and walked around. His wolf went and mingled with the others in his breed. "These animals have souls. I am indeed a Beast Tamer. If you wish to become one as well you would not trap your companion." Camilo reached his arm out and a raven landed on it. "The jungle you see is not real. When enough are gathered they can make a scene for themselves to be comfortable in. I've set it so it does not consume mana for them to be summoned here. Oh, Where are my manners!" The bird and Camilo bowed, as well as the rest of the animals. "I am Camilo Williams, Professional Beast Tamer. And these are my loyal Companions. I have yet to recruit fantasy type beasts." He stood up and the bird flew into a nest and the animals resumed "chatting" "What is your name?"

Adira and Daniel made it back to the Inn, but the only ones in the front room were Alojz and Hisoka. "Hey Al who's--" "A Vampire..." "How can you be so sure." "His first remark... He said Kira was pretty... So she had tasty blood... It's been a while since we had a vampire in Zarek..." Daniel stared at Hisoka "Hey Al, I'm going to bed. Night Adira." Daniel patted her back before making it upstairs.

Adira looked at Daniel and then back at Alojz. "Hey Al, where's everyone else?" She asked as Daniel patted her back and she thought "Kissed then friend zoned.." She nodded to Daniel "Goodnight Daniel, thank you for the.. exciting.. day." She breathed a sigh of relief from being back at the inn. "So a vampire huh? Cool" She sat on the couch and closed her eyes, slowing her heart beat little by little.

Daniel shut his door. He covered his mouth. (Did we really... Kiss...) "I need to dress these slashes." Daniel bit down on a mouthguard. Then he took out a bottle of chemiclas, cotton balls, and bandages. After he applied the chemicals. He went through his closet for some clothes. He saw an outfit he wore as a rebel. "Why did I ever do this..."

7726085.jpg

Adira got up and went up the stairs and to her bedroom before collapsing on her bed and pulling out one of her books from home and started reading.

Kira whistled and a small dragon came and perched on her arm, "This is Draco" The dragon was a white blue with scales that shone in the moonlight it was small and its feet had claws attached. "Shes been with me since i think 5"
images

"Man I swear im gonna get that girls blood" He licked his lips "Its been a while since i had a snack Oh! Maybe i can corner her into a small ally" Hisoka thinks of ways to get her blood for about an hour until he turned on the tv.

Camilo familiarized himself with the Dragon. "I've never seen one up close. Such amazing animals!" Camilo backed up "I am terribly sorry. I was so excited to see a fantasy beast up close. I guess I lost sight of myself." Camilo went and sat down on the bed. "I truly am sorry. You see these animals are my family. You understand right?!"

"Yes of course! Just like she is my family! well I must be leaving sorry if I had bothered you" Kira walks out with the dragon on her shoulder. Kira walks to her room until Hisoka stops her creating a very loud commotion "Ugh you again? Please move". Kira tries to get past him but he blocks her way. "Well thats rude dont ya think? I mean i only want a nibble" "Piss off you prick!" Hisoka Pins her against the wall showing his teeth "Thats no way to talk to me!" "Camilo!"
He puts his hand over her mouth "Now now no screaming in the halls!" Kira hopes camilo heard as she is pinned up against the wall.