Zarek Is A Fun Town I Believe...

The Glukkath noticed Adira trying to scoop her up moving slowly from the lightning. Daniel saw and against his will turned into a golem. But, it was different this time. People walked out behind him and his form changed. All of Zarek had been turned into mini golems from the blood transfusion spell. Daniel and Camilo smirked at each other. Camilo activated the city wide seal once more. "No matter I have what I need. Her soul. Kira's soul. Now time to attribute and fuse!" Kira's soul rose out of the ground being freed of her original curse she needed a new one to survive. "Winged Dragon of Blades! Soul of Kira! I summon thee!" The two souls came out and fused together. "Now for the best part attribute! Winged Mistress of Blades!" Kira's soul was turned into a giant dragon wearing bladed armor. Camilo smirked commanding her to charge the beasts hand as, Daniel simultaneously ran up his hand to his face.

light_by_Ice_Dragon_King.jpg

e4b48f5186205980293fff100cd725c6.jpg

Adira kept her mind focused on her lightening before she noticed Daniel. "Shit Daniel.." Adira kept her mind focused on the lightening that was still hitting the monster from Adira's raging powers. She noticed the monster and she started to panic slightly.

A million Ice pillars came out of nowhere knocking the beast back. The people of Zarek have joined the fray. Daniel sidekicked himself off the monsters face. As he was soaring the monster's hand flailed and hit Daniel making him fly across the landscape. "Shit. I would have been dead if not for my current state." His missing limbs grew back.

Kira looked at camilo although her soul should have no fear and a tear fell she was in great pain her soul wasnt acting right in a moment the dragon collapsed. "do you listen boy if you dont return her ill keep her in pain" kiras soul weeped and her voice could be heard screaming "your going to risk her death her very painful death well whatever you will just never see her again" nano smirks as though she is doing something good.

"If she dies properly what does she become officially Nano?" Camilo smirked sitting there letting Kira die. "The dragons already dead I'll summon it again."

"Your wrong lover boy I have power over her heart if i crush that her soul no longer exists and she no longer exists. see i will still live but she no she will be.... how should i put it? erased" A heart shows in her hands "You only take her soul sadly you already have her heart but not in a possession kind of way" She laughs and continues killing off people. Kiras heart pulses and a small version of her can be seen inside of it bloodied and bruised. Maybe ill give the heart to dear hisoka and he will suck the life out of her which sounds better?"

"Sorry kira seems your knight in shining armor isnt so shining, Im so sorry your heart I can feel your pain kira ill end it soon dont worry" Kira cries although she is taken over by nano He was supposed to save me he was my knight my knight in shining armor but i-im going to die. kira accepts her inevitable fate and laughs He never loved me i guess it was a one sided story....

A card landed on the heart and Alojz appeared more pissed than ever at both Nano and Camilo. But, he didn't look like he normally did he had changed. "Why don't both of you shut the hell up and focus on the problem at hand!" Alojz snagged the heart and threw nano into Camilo. He dropped the heart into a queen card and instead of pulling out his guns he pulled out a curved staff. His eyes turned red and he did something unexpected, he swallowed the heart whole with a magic seal around it.

8BT___Red_Mage_by_NorthernBanshee.jpg

The immense physical pain kira felt from nanos torture transferred to alojz kira had been slashed by knives at one point her eyes was ripped out of her socket. This also transferred the emotional pain she felt too as well as her thoughts Just kill me alojz just end it..... To kira it seemed she had no reason anymore she had nothing else no family nothing. "You could have just killed her you prick?!?!?!" She looks at him in repremand and then stares at camilo "and you, you made her cry you made her shrivel up where she accepted her fate she wanted to die, you really hate her" She laughs "that poor girl filled with false hope and then having it ripped out" She starts killing the people hisoka still drinking the life out of people. He looks at camilo "Your sick..."

Adira watched Daniel's ice form get slammed back and her focus snapped. Her eyes went black and she had a dark deep voice that spoke from her heart. "Now you will die." Her form took a new shape. (Below) Adira let out a dark pulse that hit the monster and stunned him for a minute. Lightening began to form in dark black and hit the monster again and again until it's massive hand hit her and slammed her body into a brick building. Her human form could not take the amount of damaged caused and almost all her bones were broken.
avatars-000078373836-ez4ewl-original.jpg

Alojz swallowed a queen card transferring the pain to the other end. He saw Adira get slammed into a wall. "I have no time for creatures such as you, more honorable ones are fighting" and with that he summoned a magic only Aliah had partially seen. "3 man army! Version 4!" A large portal opened behind him as well as on every building. Archers, Ghouls, Demons, Angels, Swordsman, and Pikeman all poured out. 10,000 in all. "Witness my power beast! Clockwork card formation! Plasma strike!" A massive ball of purple energy flew at the Glukkath knocking it back a considerable distance. "Berserker card formation! Summon the Mad King!" Alojz transformed into an insane Demon. "Now. Let's play a game..."

Slayer_berserker.png

nano chanted turning human but not quite she was a bit more twisted now and was ready to kill. She climbed a tree landing on the golem running up its arm like a mad woman. "I wouldnt mind stealing the show insane alojz". She grabs the giants eye and turns it to dust then goes to his hand infecting each finger with magic to turn them to dust.
Blood1.jpg

Aliah surged over using her aura she boosted herself in the air and got behind the {thingmabob} "Don't you hurt Adria again you little bitch" Aliah starting turning into a tornado covering the whole back of the monster in knifes and using her aura boosted herself beside Alojz. "Are you okay can you control yourself?" Aliah asked worried.
jQYC3Vd.jpg

The Glukkath started taking the aggressive swinging at everything in sight. Even with the 10,000 supporting troops and 300,000 Ice golem citizens they still hardly made a dent. "It's time I joined wanted to try out my new pets... Summoning Circle! Infinite Summon!" A series of fantasy type monsters appeared.
light_by_Ice_Dragon_King.jpg

clouds-landscapes-nature-electricity-41831.jpg

405766.jpg

Aliah stopped and fell she was doing something stupid but it was worth it "Guys everyone attack in 10 seconds" Aliah said as she fainted but a red glow left her body and started towards the {thingmabob} Suddenly the {thingmabob} is wrapped in the red aura and it starts to crush down simply taking it's power down b huge amounts and able to be attack to dent it. The cost Aliah's life just because she wished to save the day and be a hero. Right at 8 seconds the red stuff transformed into a face in an area aliah's and mouthed goodbye before going back and squeezing the monster for second 9 then evaporating at 10 anything for another 5 seconds would hurt him severly

Alojz nodded. "I unlike my siblings mastered my magic. The beast look!" The Glukkath shook everything off like they were bee stings. "He's an elemental stop using dark magic and get with nature! Tornado God grab his right arm! Knight of the Stars! King Dragon! Ram it with Lightning slice and the Electrical dragon's element!" The Glukkath took a hard hit leaving the smallest chip in the world.

Adira was laying on her stomach as she coughed up blood. "Aliah.." She muttered as she watched her friend as she was proud of how far Aliah had come in the last couple of days. She managed a smile though the pain. She could tell she was dieing and had simply minutes left. "Heh.. a 16 year old witch.. who found love and friendship in only a couple of days.. who knew i could do it.." She watched Allah as she too gave her life for the cause. And what a noble cause to die for. Adira pulled her necklace off and kissed it quickly, leaving behind a message for the siblings if they found her. She winced in pain and could only hope that the siblings would be okay. At least she would have Alaih in the after life.

The Glukkath sat up from Aliah's attack and hilted the tornado god with his blade and spinning him upwards with the blade. Then he just simply swatted the Knight and Dragon.

The beast reappeared. "You moron! You didn't hit its back!"Alojz was getting pissed. "Nature you say? How about some heat!" Alojz charged the Monster with a burning claw-hand-thing. The Glukkath swung but Alojz quickly transported up his arm. He leaped off directly in front of the monster's upper chest. "Learned this one from sis! Leaping Tiger Fang!" A large sonic boom pushed the Glukkath back a considerable distance. Carlin came out from behind everyone leaping in the air behind her plummeting brother. "Carlin?" "Lightning Tigress Kick!" The kick knocked the beast on his back. He quickly recovered. "I thought I said Alojz was in charge not Camilo! Ari! Fire now!" a giant cannon shell flew at the Glukkath's sword shattering it. "Alright! Direct hit!"

dark_fury_guardian___chung_by_nvache0067-d387zt4.png

Ari

GrandMasterPortraitF.png

Carlin