Zarek Is A Fun Town I Believe...

Alojz came out of the backroom. He thanked a mechanic. "You ready... we're going to the Arena... you ready your gonna test your skills a little more.."

"Wow.. It's amazing.. " She said walking in and admiring the beautiful library. "This.. is.. amazing.. beautiful.. just.." She was absolutely speechless as she followed Daniel. "Well boss, what's the first thing on the to do list?"

Daniel stuck out his index finger. "Explore. This library has books not even from the planet somehow. Your new job as secretary will allow you on floors 38-42 where those E.T. books are. Just don't freak out or else the guards will kick you out. I'm sorry, but Zarek doesn't have much so I made knowledge a priority." Daniel walked her to the elevator. "Amongst your exploring try to find that mana channeling book I was talking about." Daniel mumbled under his breath. "Out of the 3,000,000 or so books in there..." Daniel gave her a category map. Floors 1-8 Creature lore. Floors 9-11 Magic weapons. Floors 12-20 Types of magic. Floors 21-30 Controlling types of magic. 30-31 Mystery. 32-34 Romance. 34-35 Action. 36-37 History and Lore of Zarek. 38-42 Classified. "This should help you out a bit. I'll be in the romance and mystery levels. Have fun."

Adira blinked and took in what he had just told her. "W-what.. Okay" She said as she looked around before stepping into the elevator. She decided to check out Romance first so she could explore and get out so she didn't bother Daniel, and romance was her favorite subject in the world. She hit the up button and got to the floor before she could even blink. "Wow.." She said as she started to explore the sections of books upon books upon books.

"Alright I'll be right above you Adira." The elevator doors closed. A man appeared behind Daniel. He was holding a sword at Daniel's neck. "Who are you." "The man that is gonna clean up Azuma's mess." Daniel hit lvl 30. "If only you had enough time to clean it up." Daniel swept the swordsman off his legs. The swordsman then grabbed his foot and was about to slam him at the door, but the door swung open and Daniel hit the back wall. "Dang he is strong..." Daniel pulled out his knuckle-knife and charged. The battle was happening at such a speed when they landed attacks on each other it made tremendous tremours. finally their blades parried the push-back alarmed the guards. "I'll deal with you later." the swordsman disapeared. Daniel collapsed on the floor he was exhausted.

Adira was so in love with the romance floor and was having the time of her life as she explored the rows of books. "Everything here is so.. wow.." She repeated over and over again to herself. Once she was happy on this floor she took the elevator up. She was searching for a couple books on love to read during the night when she noticed Daniel on the floor. "Oh my gosh.. Daniel are you okay?" She asked running over to him

There was no noticeable injuries on Daniel besides a couple of bruises and cuts on his body. "I'm just peachy, just got into a little knife fight is all." Daniel managed a seated position. "Whoever is after us is getting tired of waiting. Don't let me ruin your fun I'll be back. Browse for a bit while I go get patched up."

Adira nodded at Daniel. "O-ok.. If you're sure you're okay.." She started to walk away but something made her stop. She turned around and smiled at him "Just.. be safe okay..?" She was almost begging the boy. She barley knew him but she couldn't imagine life with out him now. He had saved her life and given her a place to stay but it seemed like so much more. Was it the kindness he had showed her? Maybe. She turned back around and started browsing on the new floor.

"Yeah I'm ready! I just hope I'm not testing it on you haha I don't wanna hurt you!" Aliah said giggling once more. She was actually quite curious on who or what she'd be fighting but she was up for any challenge especially with these new throwing knifes she's gotten the hang of.

Al was loading his guns. When he heard what Aliah told him he paused. "That is exactly the opponent... I had in mind Aliah... Is that a problem?"

"Um, I don't wish to hurt you, I mean what happens if I you move and I hit a fatal part instead of something to pin you down. I could kill you" Aliah said quite worried she didn't wanna hurt anyone unless she had a good reason to. Really Aliah also started to trust Aljoz with she never trusted anyone so easily.

Alojz thought for a moment. "Stay there..." He ran back into the weapon shop. When he came back out he was carrying blades made of a synthetic rubber type material. "I had it enchanted... But, remember the weapon is lighter... So the same output makes it travel faster... I will use the same material for my bullets... But, they still sting to get hit with... There is no way for me to tone down my magic card attacks... So surrender if necessary... Let's get going to the Arena..." Alojz began to walk.

"Got it, I mean this should be interesting and don't worry I think I can handle those cards" Aliah said giggling and ruffled with Alojz's hair and started to skip to the arena giggling after messing with Al. As they entered the arena Aliah looked at Alojz, "Okay whenever you're ready" Aliah said as she walked to her end and extended her fans ready to go.

Daniel turned around and waved "Yeah, Yeah I'll be fine! Don't worry I'm built tough!" He patted his flexed arm and chuckled. "I'll be right back." He stepped into the elevator and smiled. The doors shut tight his smile loosened. He waved a hand over his chest. It appeared as if the air wavered and there you could see the final stab that ended the battle. Both Daniel and The Swordsman had taken a stab to the shoulder. "Man. This stings."

Alojz stepped onto the Arena. "This is a special Arena equipped with a magic barrier that can transport the battlefield anywhere... The catch is it limits the space where you can run to about a 2 mile diameter... Our match will stage on a plateau... Very little cover... but much advantage points due to the high cliffs... and random columns... So... Let The Game Begin!" Alojz lifted his hand and sliced it down. A giant vortex opened before their feet. Alojz wasted no time to reach the field to begin battle. "Joker's Fun! Hat of Tricks!" A joker card started spewing bats around Aliah. "Jack's Celebration! Version 3!" Alojz threw a Jack above Aliah. Suddenly it turned into 12 just like a clock above her head. Then in a instant a giant blast of wind. Shot her to the stadium. Alojz threw a queen on a pillar. He then dove to the ground and shot randomly in Aliah's direction until he reached cover. Behind a column "Your move..."

Adira smiled as he walked into the elevator. She started to walk through the rows of bookshelves and picked up a couple books on Romance before deciding to go up another level. She walked into the elevator and waved her hand to signal the magic to propel her up another couple levels. She was now exploring a new floor and found a couple comfy chairs in a circle and took a seat. Cracking open one of the books she had picked up and started to skim the pages with her eyes, taking in the words.

Daniel reached the nurses office. There stood a little elderly woman. She noticed the stab on his shoulder. "What am I to do with you?" She chuckled. "I'm sorry Gran, Just ran into a little trouble." She just finished washing her hands and dried them off. She began preping Daniel's wound "Right into it I see. Bite this." She handed Daniel a mouth-guard. Daniel bit the mouth-guard she gave him. Gran poured a vial of blue liquid on his wound. Daniel was breathing hard, trying not to scream. When it was all done Daniel's laceration was sealed, but there was still a scar. He buttoned his shirt back up. "Thanks." "Want some water?" "Sure." Gran handed him a glass of water. "So... New girlfriend?" Daniel spewed the water to the side. "That is nasty Daniel." "Sorry. But, no she isn't my girlfriend. Why does everyone think that?" "Adorable." "Be Quiet. I got to hurry back she is probably worried." "Adorable." "Shut up." Daniel left and waved goodbye. He shot to the last trace of magic the floor Adira was on. "I'm back!"

Adira was half way into her book. The romance novel talked about a siren girl who lures men into her trap but one day she get deceived by a pirate boy and they end up falling in love despite their supernatural differences. She didn't even notice Daniel until she heard his voice and it startled her. She jumped a bit and her head shot up. "Oh Daniel!" She said as she settled down, her heart beat slowed slightly. "Are you okay now?" She asked as she got up and inspected his wound that was all taken care of from what she could see. "I was reading a couple books." She said as she looked back to her stack of books. She blushed slightly and looked up at him. He was quite taller then her and she backed away a bit so that she wasn't in his personal space. Her purple hair was falling in her face and she looked up at him with her sparkling eyes.

"Calm down Adira I'm fine." When Adira backed up and Daniel saw her eyes his mouth spoke his mind on it's own. "So Beautiful... Almost like the moonlight..." Daniel blushed like Ari talking to Alojz. "I'm sorry." Daniel sat down at Adira's stack of books. He saw a bunch of romance titles. He saw a couple of magic books. "I know I said enjoy yourself, but you can't study off of a theory I've explained to you already." He smiled "Why don't we head back for now we've been here for a while. And, I'm a bit exhausted."

Adira smiled at him "Well someone needs to worry about you mister" She laughed softly. Adira blushed a bright red as he commented on her eyes. "O-oh thank you" She said softly as she tucked her hair behind her ear. Her eyes glanced down and she spoke again "Yeah, sure I follow you remember" She laughed as she looked at him again. "I couldn't help it so many books and so little time!" She said as she walked towards the elevator as she spun around and waited for him to catch up.