Zarek Is A Fun Town I Believe...

Kira looked dazed and spaced out looking at him and finally asks "uhhhhh how much does it cost to stay here". Kira rubbed her head with her bandaged hand and messed up a small amount of her hair.

Ari, Carlin, and Daniel all answered at the same time You Dont "I payed the Inn off a while ago." Carlin leaned in "Don't tell the purple haired girl." Daniel sighed he called the purple haired girl named Adira. "Hey, Adira you ready?"

Adira heard that and was slightly amused. "Heard that Carlin." She stood up and snapped her fingers as the hairbrush disappeared back to her room. "Yep, lead the way." She said as she followed Daniel out and past the new girl. "Oh I'm Adira by the way." She said introducing herself to the new girl. "Bye Carlin, Bye Ari. Good luck with that fairy problem."

Ari and Carlin waved goodbye. "You know so much about us, and why were here. How about you what was it like in your hometown?"

Aliah walks to the inn, "Hello I'm Aliah can I stay here? Didn't know there where zombies although they're quite stupid it was fun to kill tons of them last night haha but I'd rather get my rest tonight" Aliah giggles as she holds up money in her hand.

Adira thought on that question for a minute. "Well what can I say. It's a small town just east of here actually. It's town full of witches like me. And wizards of course. But it's much smaller. A nice place to raise kids though. My family has 20 kids including me." She smiled softly.

Last edited by a moderator:
"No offense sounds boring. So, you came over from there to free up space in the household correct? I could imagine. 20. That's a lot of mouths to feed. Your mother must have been a pretty amazing person." The two bumped into Alojz on his way back to the Inn. "Oh, Hey Alojz. What was going on at the arena?" "Azuma and his cohorts attacked me by sending me a fake invitation to a Arena Tournament... But, this time there was a boy with a bow and arrow... I wasn't able to play a game with him..." Alojz flashed his cards.

Alojz reached the Inn. He noticed the girl from earlier standing at the doorway. "I saw you earlier..." Ari ran at Alojz and gave him a hug. They both fell down "Ari... Your heavy..." "Sorry. I'm leaving now O.K." "Bye...Ari..." "Later Ari..."

Aliah woke up and walked down to the main floor. "Hey guys whats up!" Looking around she spots someone new, their Aura is strong and interesting but she lets it go. "So what're we all up to?" Aliah asks trying to get into the conversation.

"Well we were talking to her, but it looks like she fell asleep... standing... with her eyes open... I'm gonna go lay her down in one of the rooms." Carlin picked the girl up and took her to a room upstairs. "Good morning Aliah... Adira and Daniel are out today... I was gonna goto the gunsmith to check my guns... wanna come with? Alojz pulled them out. "I use special magika bullets that penetrate any kind of ore... except magic ores...I ran out..."

"Sure! Sounds fun I don't have anything else to do either haha" Aliah giggled as she skipped to Alojz and waited to go her fans hidden inside her sleeves again. Aliah and Aljoz headed out to the gunsmith Aliah trailing behind sensing every aura trying to tell if anyone wanted to harm them. She sensed an aura that waned to harm someone/something "Violent person to our right wants to cause mayhem they're oh my they have aura training there are tons they where hiding their auras I suggest...we run"

"What are you talking about Aliah..." another gang flooded the street to their right. "The kid with the bow and arrows... Aliah! Get down!" An arrow glowing green flew past them. "Get up!" Alojz grabbed Aliah's hand and ran. The wall left of them was obliterated. He threw down a queen of spades and kept running. The two reached a hill that over looked the gang running at them. The boy with the bow walked onto the street behind the gang. "Let's play a game robin hood! Your move!" Alojz had a crazy look in his eyes again. The boy pulled back the arrow and released it. At this point the gang had passed the queen of spades. "Wrong move... Queen's Reflection!" Alojz pulled out another queen. The queen behind the gang lifted and the arrow went through it and disappeared. The arrow came out of the card in Alojz hand facing the gang. The marksman saw this and tried to deflect his own explosive arrow. He pulled out another arrow. "Oh No you don't! Jack's Celebration!" Alojz threw a Jack card at the marksman knocking him back. The arrow hit the gang and detonated. When the smoke cleared the marksman was gone. Alojz turned to start walking, but the marksman stood down the street. He didn't have enough energy for another spell and his guns needed to be checked and loaded. He pulled out his cards his only hope was a direct hit to the throat or Aliah.

Adira nodded. "It was dreadfully boring. Not at all like this. But it helped me focus and I was able to perfect some of my magic." She said while walking with him. "My mother? Oh yes, she's wonderful. Not all of my siblings are biological either. Most of them are orphaned or adopted. See my mother loves children and will probably keep taking them in for the next hundreds of years." She said, smiling sadly as she remembered home. "I miss my family dearly, that's why I love watching you and your siblings, reminds me of mine."

"I see... Well were here. Welcome to the only Grand Building in the pipe-works called Zarek." The building was covered in gold decoration and greek design with a large dome as the entrance. The library made a large rectangle behind the dome. It was 42 stories tall, but you never would have guessed because the floors were underground. The library was no higher than a house at the entrance. And A magic elevator was the only means of transportation between floors. "It is also the most secure place in Zarek."

"I got this one!" Aliah looked innocent and ran forward fans behind her back and she extended them running with her arms by her legs fans open she took one spin before 5 blades took the archer by his clothes, he was stuck there was no way he could go. "He won't be going anywhere if he does manage to rip off his clothes the blades are tracking his aura, they'll dive right into the back of his neck and the back of his heart. It seems you two have a feud something we can sort out or should I just end it for him now?" Aliah talked giggling at the end she was becoming more corrupt with every occurrence with gangs but she started to like the feeling of being able to control people so easily and feeling so strong.

Coral flies around not to bother anyone but instead starts to play her flute and gathers a bit of a gang. Hypnotized people with various weapons, archers, scythes, swords, magic. She started to play a tune and they fell asleep in her warehouse she was deteremined to become the biggest threat to control all of Zarek unless those stupid hotel people could stop her. *high pitched voice ugh hmph i'm gonna get them* her army of 15 goons and herself was all for now but soon she was going to build more and more people up and fight for this town it was hers.

Last edited by a moderator:
"End his life... Although you were and intriguing fighter Mr. Marksman." "The boss is gonna kill ya Alojz." He spat at his feet. Alojz made not the sligtest rection and walked on a little bit "I liked playing our little game Mr. Marksman. But, like every game there are winners and losers. It's just that the losers penalties in my games are a bit more severe... Aliah I rather his death be swift he put up a good fight." Alojz started walking.

"Got it!" Aliah turned away from the marksman and walked after Alojz, in 1/2 a second a knife went speeding past ending the marksman's life. The blades disappeared and returned into Aliahs fan, she really did love the enchantments put on these knifes. "So I hope I proved to you again I'm a pretty good fighter haha" Aliah scratched her head with a large smile on her face for some reason she really wanted to impress Alojz and didn't know why.

"You've always been a good fighter in my book. If you want we can put those skills to the test later on. For now let's get my guns fixed up." Alojz expression began to soften to his normal one. "O.K..." They reached the store and Alojz left Aliah in the main part of the store. "I'll be right out... You can browse...or buy some items... if you need them... I'll be in the back..."

"Okay! and thank you that means a lot" Aliah said with another giggle, Aliah looked around but really couldn't find anything to her taste except for a few throwing knifes in case someone ever happened to block her aura from being able to play with her magical knifes, her exceptional focus could probably work with these. Aliah threw some knifes not working at first but soon started to hit targets one after another right where she wanted to. "Wow I'm a fast learner" she said quietly to herself and makes a purchase of these knifes, she did get them enchanted to, just to simply come back to her with her aura. So after she kills the person who's blocking her aura she can easily take the knife back.