3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy (High, Low, Modern, Any), Romance, Supernatural Creatures, Fairytale Retellings, Mythological, Heroes' Journeys, Fandom (Bioware Games). Open to Trying Different Genres.
...I still suck at titles. -.-

Hello again, my fellow writers. Tinder has returned to mess around with a new bundle of plots gathered in the final months of my college career. A brief bit about me. I'm a night owl and recent college graduate who's been roleplaying since middle school. I have a tendency to play around with new plot ideas whenever I come across an interesting song or story, which causes them to pile up most of the time. Today I have a selection of fandoms and original plots looking for a home. Each one will need some work, but if we're willing to put in the effort I think we could come up with some pretty fun stories.

First things first, we have to cover the basic introductory notes that everyone dreads. So here we go.

Friendly Guidelines:
  • Length - I would like you be able to post 3 paragraphs at minimum. As a rule, I prefer quality over quantity, but with that said I like a decent amount of detail in posts such as what's going on around our characters, what's your character thinking or feeling, etc. It makes reading and responding more fun. I can post anything from 3 paragraphs to a small book depending on the point in roleplay as I like writing detailed posts as much as I like reading them.
  • Grammar - I would like you to have a good understanding of grammar. Mistakes will happen, I'm not looking for perfection, but I would like to see some effort here. Please be able to write in the third person as well and stay in the correct tense.
  • Activity – I'm a slow writer, I admit it. My personal speed is a post a week or every other week depending (maybe a few a week if it's a special occasion). I can work with all kinds of posting speeds, but just know going in I'll need to take my time. You're always free to send me a reminder if it's been awhile, just don't make it every day. I am working on increasing my speed and making writing more of a priority.
  • Plotting – I am a planner. I love to world build and I love to plot out scenes in advanced (I also tend comment on the what-if of the story often, just for fun). I know that some people prefer to just start the roleplay and go (it's not impossible for me to do so), but it's just in my nature to try and plan out the next step. So I would love it if you would be willing to chat about our ideas ahead of time. We wouldn't be making a comprehensive outline or anything, just bouncing ideas back and forth while we go.

On to me, because you ought to know some more about my insanity before agreeing to engage in conversation with me.

Warning Label:
  • Chatting – Getting to know my partners is half the fun of starting a new roleplay, so feel free to chat about anything with me. Got a new obsession, a ridiculous story or two, dreams, plots to dominate the world? Go ahead and share away. I'd be glad to listen.
  • Characters – Despite my track record on this site, I enjoy playing both men and women depending on the plot. I just have a habit of thinking up female characters rather than male characters. I also like to make up a colorful cast of side characters to use and would ask that you be able to do to the same. It would be boring with just our characters interacting.
  • Romance – I prefer not to have sexual content in my roleplays. Kissing and actions with clothing still on are fine, I may even be talked into fade-to-black if one of the plots really calls for it (18+ only), but nothing explicit. Most of my plots tend to involve romance. It doesn't have to be the main focus, but I find it adds some interesting dynamics to the character interactions.
  • Violence - I'm not bothered by violence or gore, so bring on the bloody stumps and what not. If you've got any issues with it, please let me know. I can get a little carried away at times…
  • Language – Swearing is totally fine, so long as it's not every other word out of your character's mouth. There is a difference between punctuation and cussing.

Now that you have been sufficiently warned, I can try to entice some of you back with my plots. Hopefully some of you are still reading.

Original Plots:

1) You Weren't Supposed to See That – Civilian x Super Villain (MxM or MxF)

Set in the not so distant parallel dimension where superheroes and villains exist, Character A has cemented their place as the archnemesis of the local hero. In order to maintain their cover, they rent out a rundown apartment where they poses as a blue collar worker. Their neighbors leave them alone and they do the same for them. Character B lives across them hall from them, a former delinquent working his way through college. The two have seen each other in passing, but have never spoken.

That is until one night when Character A runs into Character B in the streets late at night. Character A was returning from a fight with the hero which had gone south and left them wounded. Still in costume but lacking their mask, they believed Character B recognized their face from across the street. They quickly pulled Character B into their apartment to threaten him, only to discover Character B hadn't seen a thing but was willing to keep Character A's secret . From there, it's a tentative journey down a path neither one thought they would take. Will it be a story of redemption or will things only grow more complicated?

I'm looking for someone to take Character A, so if you feel like playing a supervillain then come on down. I've got a male character planned for Character B, so I'd either like this to be MxM or FxM with a sight preference for the former. My one other request is that your character be sane as I'd like the romance to a healthy one. I'm not really interested in a Joker and Harley Quinn situation here. Otherwise you can do whatever you'd like with your character. I'd like us to plan the setting and other details like that together as well, so come ready to brainstorm a bit.

Fandom Plots:

1) Dragon Age Post-Inquisition, Pre-Trespasser Adventure! – Warden Commander + OC/Inquisitor, Warden Commander x Warden Alistair (Doubling Available)

These plots would involve exploring the Grey Wardens' role (or lack thereof) in Inquisition. This could take place during the game with my Warden Commander coming in as an adviser, us playing the group of Wardens with the Warden Commander going after the lead about the Blight, or perhaps an extra story after the fall of Corypheus with Inquisitor and Warden. I'd be willing to double if you'd be willing play Alistair to my Warden. I could either play an OC or another canon character depending upon the plot.

The last plot would involve the Architect returning from Awakening and him being the reason why the Warden did not return to help the Inquisition. However the situation escalates beyond what the Warden can handle and thus the Inquisitor must step in to help. Could be a trip through Deep Roads or just into the unknown beyond Orlais.

I'm especially excited for that first plot, so PM if any of these sound good to you. Hope to hear from you all soon. Peace out!

Last edited:
Reactions: RosalineBara8
Updated and still looking.

Looking for one more partner for my original plot.

Hello!

I had a look at your resume, and I say I'm quite interested in RP-ing with you.
It's so rare to find people with the same length and quality of writing, if I may be so bold as to say, myself! xD ^^;

I'm afraid I'm not particulary into the plots you've sugguested, however, I was hoping to get to know to you better, and perhaps we can devise a plot together? I'm very much into doing that, and I can't help but describe/set the scene in my posts. ^^;;

Please have a look at my resume if you're interested!

Thank you~ ^^

Ah, sorry I forgot to reply to this. I'm full up on roleplays right now, but thank you for your interest. If I find some extra time for another roleplay, I'll be sure to let you know.

Reactions: RosalineBara8
Hey! I would love to discuss your first ploy. I haven't played a supervillain before, but this wouldnt be the first time I've ventured into the deep! I hope my bluestar rating isn't a turn off, as I will be a red star by the end of the month, and you said no explicit scenes. Anyways, hope to hear from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.